It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

You are correct I did make an error. I was simply pointing out to him that he probably should not go around wishing for others death here. Since he was wishing it upon me, I did not take it kindly. It is a perfect example of someone who did not like my disagreement with a theory and they can't handle the fact that someone does not believe in the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We should think optimistically. All the self-important types will head underground like the rodentia they are while the rest of us will be rescued by ET. Personally, if this thing is going to be as disruptive as some claim, I don't think underground bases are going to save the rats from disaster.

Maybe they'll drown or burn or suffocate. Now wouldn't that be just punishment for what they've been up to?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry this letter smells rotten to me. The Mayan calander DOES NOT end at 2012! it merely starts a new cycle.

The astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

Something will happen in 2012 but its nothing terrible IMO

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.

Source

So i guess Jan 1 2013 when nothing terrible has happened the doomsdayers will have to come up with a new date and event

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The underground vacuum trains and uniforms of the strange soldiers in the updated piece remind me of the information contained in the Dulce Book. Here is a link to that: Dulce Book

Here is an excerpt.

Q -- Are there other sites tied-in to the 'shuttle network' other than those which you mentioned, and if so, where are the entrances?

A -- WHERE!?! EVERYWHERE! THEY CRISS CROSS THE WORLD AS AN ENDLESS SUBTERRANEAN HIGHWAY. LIKE A FREEWAY, EXCEPT THIS ONE IS UNDERGROUND..."

Q -- What type of security is found at the Dulce Base? What else is used against espionage or unauthorized entry?

A -- I'll mention a few, but it would be nearly impossible to cover it all. The weapon, besides the Flash Gun, mostly used is a form of sonic. Built in with each light fixture [and most camcorders] is a device that could render a man unconscious in seconds with nothing more than a silent tone. At Dulce there also are still and VCR cameras, eye print, hand print stations, weight monitors, lasers, ELF and EM equipment, heat sensors and motion detectors and quite a few other methods. There is no way you could get very far into the base. If you made it to the second level, you would be spotted within fifteen feet. More than likely, you would become an inmate and never see the light of the surface world again. If you were 'lucky', you would be re-programmed and become one of the countless spies for the Ruling Caste.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellmuttAny names?

Pølse-Hansen And Kristin.

They were in Pakistan and met Bhutto there.

But of course this whole thing on the project camelot page is just BS

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Very interesting comments. I can sort of understand if there were massive bunkers that were built underground that we mere paupers might not be aware of them. Sorry, going off topic, but in case of disaster there are supposedly hundreds of relocation camps being build in the U.S, surrounded by barbed wire, etc. Never have seen a photo of one. I'd just like to see one of these bunkers or relocation camps so I can get a photo and expose it to the world. Is that too much to ask concerning such massive undertakings?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So the guys who have the intelligence to travel between star systems and a much better understanding of the universe than we do, they wont have a clue where we are if we hide beneath the earth... yeah right.

First of all, I do believe the aliens exist, but there is no way there are hostile since they have been around since day one. Why would they set a date for killing off the planet when they could have done it at any time throughout history if they wanted to? Why not today or tomorrow?

We are our own greatest enemy, and its always been that way. We are stupid enough to not be able to coexist even on a single planet in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

More doom and gloom nonsense.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Did anyone read the link at the bottom of the Project Camelot page about the telescope recently built in Antarctica?

South Pole Telescope (SPT) — America’s New Planet X Tracker

Yowusa.com

Here`s the official homepage: South Pole Telescope

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

Bill and Kerry just interview some reliable sources, project camelot doesn't predict anything

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter
Sitchin does not think the year 2012 will mark the return of PLANET X. His calculations place its return within earth's vicinity in the year 2900.

Unless he contradicts himself?

www.xfacts.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

So the guys who have the intelligence to travel between star systems and a much better understanding of the universe than we do, they wont have a clue where we are if we hide beneath the earth... yeah right.

Well considering they don't even know how many planets there are (including Pluto. though not noticing it's a twin planet, and ignoring the larger Eris and indeed the dozens of other dwarf planets), and it took them thousands of years of digging for gold with stone tools before they decided to genetically create humans (never once thinking to use machines to dig for them) it doesn't surprise me.

Put it like this, on Nibiru, Homer Simpson is worshiped as a super intelligent being

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This article pointed out every "talked about" end-time conspiracy within 5 paragraphs.

He mentions "Planet X". He talks about "alien presence in the government". He then goes to talk about "underground bases" and "men in black."

Im just sayin

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is another story that talks about vacu-tube technology .

There are accounts as given by researcher William Hamilton and others that some of the subterranean societies beneath America, the Telosians for instance, possess a tube-shuttle system. From his description it appears however that the Telosians utilized actual vacu-tube shuttle tunnels which stretch for hundreds if not thousands of miles.

Quote from And There Was A War In Heaven

The entire article is a long read... but very informative.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

It is a fact, and has been expressed by the bush family publicly. Although the previous info is incorrect. They purchased almost 100,000 acres in Paraguay not Peru. Other than that, everything else is correct.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here`s a comment I found on another site.

Truthseeker.co.uk

Norwegian Politician: Planet X is Incoming 2.000.000 To Go Underground
Posted by Izakovic – Rumor Mill News January 5, 2008

Introduction

What follows may seem a little over the top but this website has recieved word from a very reliable clairvoyant friend. Our friend accurately foresaw the invasion of Iraq and the mess that it has turned into. He also foresaw a military clash with Iran, long before it seemed remotely possible.

More importantly however, he also "sees" the approach of Planet X. Expect its arrival sometime in the latter part of 2012.

Project Camelot

Comment – January 6, 2008

It's important to point out that two separate sources have alerted us to a key element pertaining to the above: namely the likelihood that Australia will be a relatively safe zone from which rescue and recovery efforts will be launched planet wide.

Danger zones will be the east and west coasts of North America and south and central England. It is for this reason that the UK authorities have allowed such a large-scale influx of immigrants in recent years, most have congregated where there are better employment opportunities – in south and central England.

In essence, individuals in key positions have enabled immigration policies that have quietly encouraged a massive influx of immigrants: so as to pack them into a critical danger zone and thereby effectively sacrifice as many people as possible.

It also explains why the Bush family and Sun Moon have bought extensive tracts of land in Northern Paraguay, another relatively safe zone.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If he really wanted to convince people, why didn't he send the email with a winning lottery number or something. Pictures arent proof of anything, i can find pictures of people on the internet. Is there something im missing ?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
What follows may seem a little over the top but this website has recieved word from a very reliable clairvoyant friend. Our friend accurately foresaw the invasion of Iraq and the mess that it has turned into. He also foresaw a military clash with Iran, long before it seemed remotely possible.

I could have told you about the war in Iraq too, long before it happend. When it comes to "He also foresaw a military clash with Iran, long before it seemed remotely possible." .. Unless this person is 90 years old, this is BS

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The story is a clever mix of the X-Files and the reptilian underground bases in the US story.

Oh and for those that might be taken in by it think about this. We have been lied to since 1983 (maybe earlier) bu the text says 1983. This means that the tragectory of planet X was identified way back then as being a problem. Thus either:

a) Planet X has an eccentirc orbit around the sun and would have been spotted by many astronomers unaware of secret bunker project.
or
b) Planet X is outside the solar system in which case if it was identifiable as a danger 24 years ago then with 4 years to collision such an object would be visible to many many amateur astronomers today.

In either case there are no reports circulating. Therefore the story is fiction. The internet ensures such things can no longer be kept secret. Catch 22 the story itself is proof its false!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Spock logic

Yes there are indeed many many bunkers around the world. They were built post WWII for the impending nuclear attack from those pesky commies! Many of these bunkers make for an ideal storage location for many things, including nuclear waste, ironically enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Oh look!
An excuse to dig underground on Svalbard...

Scientists on Svalbard eye underground CO2 storage

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join