It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I guess it's just my word for it, but I'm speaking as someone who has made any number of investigations in to the underground base, underground roads & transportion and end-of-the-world bunker systems phenomenon.

As a meme, it has a particularly long and fascinating history.

The specific idea of a chosen few sheltering underground to avoid death at the end of the world enters occidental (western) consciousness as a religious precept brought to ancient Rome by the early christians in the first century A.D. The early christian communities, in the absence of texts (apart from the Jewish Torah), relied on a highly developed eschatological model as a bulwark against dissolution into the pagan cultures which surrounded them. In Jesus' words, "the kingdom of God is at hand", and many other references to an approaching cataclysm, the early followers of Jesus were given to understand that the world was going to end in their life-time, if not their children's. They began construction of a vast system of underground burial chambers (the faithful dead would be resurrected at the day of judgement, and so must be included below the ground) known as the catacombs.

I would suggest that any reference to this system being operational outside of the US Continuation of Government (CoG) Program is a nonsense.

During WW2 (1939-45) the Nazis carried out any number of underground building projects in and around the European countries (including Norway) which Germany occupied at that time. There was a plan to transfer the Nazi
to gigantic underground town where they would

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Now the alledged politician during conversations with EX-Illuminati Leo Zagami says he might be disinformed:

"The Norwegian Politician also confirmed that while the underground bases and the 2012 evacuation plans were very real, he now considered he been disinformed about Planet X being the cause - as we had suspected. This is all both complex and important, and we will report on this fully as soon as we can."

Projectcamelot

-------------------

www.therealworld.no

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I try avoid reading about this stuff as I start imagining those bunkers caving in on all the fatcats..

The letter may or may not be bs.. but some countries are indeed building massive bunkers and stockpiling seeds. It'd be nice to think they are doing this because it's just common sense to prepare for catastrophe.. but governments really didn't care about the green house effect until Al Gore made mainstream voters care.

Governments NEVER pour money into uncertainties

.. especially when the international price tag exceeds billions $ [imo].. they will however [as always] protect their own arses if they have to.. and get the taxpayer to kiss their own goodbye while they're the ones that foot the bill.
My gut tells me it's probably an asteroid [or axis/pole shift? can't remember what it's called] or something as 'they' seem to be in a rush to get things done and they seem to be preparing for a nuclear winter. They've even allowed the public some knowledge [leaked].. are they hoping people start making plans for themselves or something?

I guess they might be worried about a mass panic but if it's years away people can prepare and give themselves a chance to survive whatevers coming. Keeping people in the dark about it is just bad form.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by riley]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I don't believe this. I could be wrong, it is quite disturbing, but... there's too much wrong with this. The evidence is missing. The theory is too new, I know that sounds strange, but if you think about all the conspiracy theories and look at how the mainstream media is lying, I would say that there's something brewing, but it's not this.
And this brings me to another thing. Whoever this person is who claims to be leaking information... well, can you imagine just how sick a person would have to be to actually try to mislead people about something like this? I mean, how truly evil would a person be to actually try to convince people that this is true if it isn't?
I guess that's why this is quite disturbing, it's difficult to imagine the sort of person that would make something like this up... so it tends to make you think that it is more likely that a person would try to convince people about something like this if it was true.
But still. It doesn't sit with me. I don't believe it. I think we are getting taken for a ride by one sick soul.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Recouper]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It could be true. Not that holing oneself underground is going to protect anyone at all, but its human nature to at least try to survive. Good luck to them, those chosen ones.

Let them go underground, but simple logic would tell me that something like planet X smashing into Earth wouldnt do these cowards any good at all.

If its being done to protect them from an ET invasion, they will end up prisoners of a strange race of people who will keep them all caged and do weird things to them.

I'd rather die of the impact.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

[edit on 19-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecouperI think we are getting taken for a ride by one sick soul.

Indeed!

This thing about the seed storage bunker is true, but that's the only fact in this thread, and this project camelot is a complete scam.

It started out mid september 2007 as a joke between aviation students in florida, and look at it now

Guys (and gals) you have been had (big time)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

And you mock from a position of misunderstanding, the planet doesnt fly into earth, duh - otherwise earth wouldnt exist anymore from the last time it would have done this. Try remember that planets travel along eliptical paths.

Now let me explain to you all, so you know exactly what we're potentially facing here. The planet does not revolve the same way around the sun as the rest of the planets in this solar system, it comes in the opposite direction. Because of it's great mass it causes a lot of water on the earth to gravitate towards the central point. This in itself is going to cause mayhem, after it pushes itself past our gravitational pull, it's going to release it's hold on us, thats when everything will be covered with water.

This has happened before, all our historical and scriptural records speak of this. Including ancient american indian stories. This is why they have bunkers underground. Certain places that are way above sea level have pleistocene marine alluvials (compacted sea debris) attached to ancient structures in the area. Ask yourself how the sea level rised up that high, and stayed like that long enough to accumulate on the ruins of whatever used to exist there.

I dont think anyone really believes nibiru(planet x) is going to slam into earth, thats not it's purpose. It's the destroyer, the bringer and ender of ages. Basically, when the clock strikes 12 on the zodiac/ouroboros clock - the destroyer comes to consummate the age, and we start at 0 again.

It's a clock people, it's designed that way - thats the way it's always been and always will be.

But there is always a remnant that survives, and they always seem to know so much about what we would call aliens, or angels - they called Gods. I believe this is because the rapture is ET in nature and they salvage
the righteous among us. Then we begin at 0 with a Garden of Eden type scenario, of course this takes a lot longer than a few days.

What happens to the greedy officials that seperated themselves from us and hid away in underground bases ? They get crushed and utterly destroyed - this is why the military has dug up bones upon bones from deep underground caverns. It scared the crap out of them - those bones are the bones from the last cycle, who tried the same thing. What could you expect when you're sitting underground and dealing with earthquakes that would be 15 on the riktor scale if possible. If underground was the best way to survive what's coming - God/Aliens/Angels would have told Noah to build a bomb shelter, would have been a lot easier than that monstrous boat he built.

We need to break the cycle - a sort of planetary samsara, so we can have this planet settled in light and life. This is what Jesus wanted people to understand, you're all brothers - all sons of God. "To him who loves God, what difference does it make if all things earthly come to an end ?"

Their problem is that they are fearful, fear is the path to the darkside - in trying to protect their own lives, they will lose them, simply because they do not understand the purpose of life. This is the same reason Anakin becomes evil through fear, the more fearful he becomes, the more power he needs, and therein is the problem with the "elite" ruling over us at the moment.

j

[edit on 19-3-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Project Camelot site has been updated. They have heard from the Norwegian politician again.. they now believe the Planet X part to be disinformation... BUT the underground base is real, the seed bank is real, all those other things are real.

But those of you on your high horses over the Planet X hoopla can now rest easy!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComingBUT the underground base is real, the seed bank is real, all those other things are real.

Another theory is that we might be due for another ice age and the greenhouse effect has sped up it's onset.. scientists only know a little about the planets climatic cycles.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just some stuff I’ve been thinking about - Tom cruse has his own bunker does he not? Maybe he knows something?

The movie Deep impact – a comet collides with the earth – ( planet x) and there are secret bunkers for only a certain amount of people

Sounds familiar, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Just some stuff I’ve been thinking about - Tom cruse has his own bunker does he not? Maybe he knows something?

Thats what made me start wondering. He built his at the same time as others have been built and I do recall something about him having NASA connections? A NASA documentary? I know his beliefs will just have people assuming he built it on a hubbard CoS whim [which I would've assumed if not for the NASA thing] but he could have access to inside knowledge.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by riley]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

IMHO - mr Cruise`s descision to build a bunker is simply pandering to Pascal`s Wager

when you reach the level of wealth that mr cruise enjoys - the cost of building a bunker makes very little impact on his net worth

so why not build a bunker ??? - simply on a whim

if you are going to ` analyse ` mr cuises descision to build a bunker - please use the same analysis on all the other descisions he takes

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Leo Zagami was helping Project Camelot coordinate with the Norwegian Politician. Bill and Kerry went to Norway for a face to face interview... but it fell through. Shortly after they finished interviewing Leo Zagami... he was arrested and detained by Norwegian authorities.....

Here is a link to the original author of this story from The Kentroversy Papers blog:

Original Story Link

I do know that this is also tied into Project Camelot...

However, he seems to have paid a price for talking to us on camera. Days after our interview, his wife Fatma Süslü, of Turkish descent but an aspiring Norwegian politician, left him - accusing us at Project Camelot, in the process, of being agents. Immediately after her departure he was temporarily imprisoned and his cellphone and computers were confiscated by the police. He intends to leave Norway for safer shores as soon as he can make the arrangements.

Illuminati Whistleblower : Leo Zagami

The Project Camelot site was also attacked and "lost" 76 files of interviews...

On 3 March, we suddenly lost 76 files from our server. Our host was unable to explain what had happened. The missing files were all our MP3s, all our PDFs, all our MOV (QuickTime) files... and everything connected with Richard Hoagland.

And the US Government seems involved now too... from the Project Camelot What's New page...

On arrival in the US three weeks ago Bill was detained at Immigration for questioning for 45 minutes and his luggage was thoroughly searched. He was informed that over the last two years he has spent too much time in the US under the Visa Waiver Program, although it was recognized and acknowledged that at no point had he breached any stated regulations. He was told that his passport was now flagged and that in future he could expect further detailed questioning each time upon entry. He was reminded that Immigration retained the authority to turn him back to Europe on the next plane. This was the first such incident Bill has experienced upon arrival in the US in several dozen visits over many years of frequent travel.

So this all ties into the Norwegin Politician story about Underground Bunkers... some one has touched a nerve, and must be close to the truth.

I also posted this information on this thread:
NWO Whistleblower Leo Zagami Betrayed

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This whole story is getting more and more like a sci-fi movie mixed together with a comic soap opera.

There are a few underground facilities in Norway, most of them built during the 50's.

None of them anyway near the size that project camelot claimes, and most of them abandoned.

Norway is a country with a population of about 4,5 million souls, its also a very transparent social democracy.

It is impossible to fart in the woods without everybody knowing it.

So, this building of huge bases should have been done without anybody knowing it?

It would have been the largest project in peace time in Norway.

Also Norway is a "green" country, it is impossible to build a few miles of road without

Greenpeace and other loonies chaining themself to the machines attempting to stop the work.

In case project camelot comes up with the idea of writing a book with these rambelings as background

material there's no doubt tha they will make millions.

Gonna stock up loads of popcorn and wait for the next episode

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickSoul

So, this building of huge bases should have been done without anybody knowing it?

Don't tell me you haven't heard about the Doomsday seed vault at Svalbard...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by SickSoul

Don't tell me you haven't heard about the Doomsday seed vault at Svalbard...

I just found out about this thing. Really creepy.

They go as far as to tell you how, why, where they actually picked this particular location.

If things are that bad where you have to live underground then I don't think I would want to come out afterwards.

I'll take the easy way out.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

And sponsors include the Gates Foundation, Monsanto, etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hellmutt , hope fully you may be able to help me with this one,

i was told by a good friend that at new years eve 1999/2000... Bill Gates and his cronies including heads of companies like Monsanto where all on a private boat off the Northern Norweigan coast as they thought something may happen !!
any one else heard about this ???

snoopyuk

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellmuttDon't tell me you haven't heard about the Doomsday seed vault at Svalbard...

See my first post:

This thing about the seed storage bunker is true, but that's the only fact in this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join