It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hello guys!
As a Norwegian citizen I find this one creepy.

I don't really care who this person is, I just wanna know if this guy has acsess
to the parliament. I work right next to the parliament, and I have been in contact with PC to offer my confirmation in a way.

This person wants to be anomynous, but lets say I ask PC to tell this "minister" to .... the window nr 3 from left and put a bottle of coke there at exactly 12.00 on thursday. Then I could check to see if the bottle is there, and if it's not...well case closed, if it is... well, we're #ed!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If the norwegian politician's plan worked, then why do we know about it. If he went back in time and accomplished his goal then surely he wouldn't have gone back in time to begin with ie changing past events is impossible. You could argue that the politician wants to change the fate of our planet in a parallel universe, but if that was possible couldn't just use the amount of energy required to blow up planet X(or move the earth). Also, if by a small chance this is real, wouldn't having more humans alive lower the chance of the human race surviving, If this disaster really does happen you would want to make the earth's resources last as long as possible so that there is a better possibility of survival. (didn't realise, just for some reason associated time travelling with presidency)

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Cyborg_Watson]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyborg_Watson

Yeah, but Norway is a Monarchy. There is no President

[edit on 2008/1/7 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just read this... imho, what complete and utter nonsense.

There was not one piece of evidence that could be checked in the whole thing! No names, dates, words, science, actual idea as to what was going to happen... all utterly non verifiable rubbish.

I have an open mind to all things. Show me facts I can check, show me a trail I can follow, show me *something* tangible...

Please people, don't buy in to this baseless nonsense.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's my understanding that "Planet X" isn't a life harboring planet at all. It's supposedly a brown dwarf star, which makes our solar system binary. Also, it won't hit Earth just pass through our solar system as it does every 3,600 years..supposedly. It being a brown dwarf means it is a failed star and even though it is small in size, it's mass is so incredible that it causes great destruction as it passes through.This is what may have caused tilts in some planets axis' and mars' loss of atmosphere. Meaning theoretically people could survive underground. Besides, even if people couldn't live through it by digging underground it's still the most feasible idea I've heard so far...unless someone thinks they can think of a better plan?

If anyone knows who Jason Martell is he is very learned in Planet X and ancient technology in line with Zachariah Stitchen (sp?)

Although, the only thing stopping this theory from being credible is the fact that if Planet X, a.k.a. Niburu, is really out there and is close to arriving...why can't we detect it?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I find this all a little disturbing, but doubtful. We stand a much greater risk of asteroid impact, or comet impact. If a planetoid was hurtling toward us(or a dwarf star), it would be seen by amateur astronomers. There are many thousands of them all over the world, and they wouldn't all be able to be silenced.

An asteroid or comet on the other hand could sneak up on us quietly until it was too close to do anything about. Isn't there an asteroid that supposed to come between the Earth and Moon in 2012?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
well, as a simple middleclass american and a fervent believer in
the power of god, i stand little chance of being "selected", however,
because of my belief, i am not in fear of death. if i must die and i
will some day, planet X or not, my only concern is to live my life
according to the wishes of my god. if this is true, it's literally comical
that all these so-called important people are scrambling, planning
and plotting to survive and be the seed of the next civilisation.
what a joke. they've screwed up existance this time and will do the
same next time. whats the point? i agree with the poster who said living in a cave is not an existance. my soul will be happy and free!!
bring it on!!!!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by last time here]

It would be really funny if the effect of hiding underground was reversed the day planet X enters, due to zero gravity and a slight pole shift the true elite was smashed to the cave ceilings and they are no more. The people on the surface however had a nice low gravity walkabout while watching great fireworks in the sky. /CNN in Orbit, Secret Space Station.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

IT is very interesting how all the contries are suddently taking precautions to make sure that we dont stop existing for some reason. Now more and ever, quite impressive I am sure we all agree, nevermind just weird.

We now take a look at the Nowregian Seed Vault but dont travel any further.... Have you guys ever heard about the Presidential Directive number 51, from the White House of the United States of America, by the president GW Bush Himself!????? Please review this subject since it is a new presidential directive just created to ensuring that the most important branches and offices of the government and others are survive in case of a massive catastrophe or devastation. Hahaha let me tell ya... unbelievable. But why now? Why all the governments and institutions are suddently getting ready of a dooms day they deny????

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Norway was occupied by the nazis from april 9 1940 to may 8 1945 (end of WW2), maybe they left som secrets there, planted some seeds close to hyperborea, project eugenics.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by plaetorian

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive

NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51
HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

Subject: National Continuity Policy
May 9, 2007

"President Bush issued a formal national security directive yesterday ordering agencies to prepare contingency plans for a surprise, "decapitating" attack on the federal government, and assigned responsibility for coordinating such plans to the White House..."

READ MORE AT..

WHITE HOUSE - President Bush's Directive 51 on Continuity..

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by plaetorian

They may be talking about nuclear or some other sort of attack on that Directive 51... but they may also mean earth devastation.... for this directive is just a legal reason and legal way.... approved by congress ... to be able to build bunkers... and installations for survival of the government... everywhere they want without having to ask for permission or letting the public know about it.. as well... if you read... it gives the government power to basically choose who survives in this instalations and who doesnt... for they can choose who is important to the continuity of human kind... the nation... and the government in case of a serious emergency...

calculate it your self I think it speaks for it self...

[edit on 10-1-2008 by plaetorian]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thats it. i'm going to build a bullet/heat proof survival suit in my garage. Yea they'll laugh at me now because i look like an astronaut, but when the hammer strikes the nail i'll be the only astronaut left on Planet Earth. i'll be able to put my premature engineering skills to the test.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Nothing lasts forever, except impermanence. That includes us humans, the Earth, the Solar System and the Universe. After having a NDE and two outter body experiences, I know that a part of me continues after death. So why do people have such an obsession with death and destruction. Is it because you're afraid of dying. Dying is easy, spending a life time on this crazy planet is the hard part. Maybe that's why people have an unhealthy obsession with death and destruction.
I've only got one thing to say in regards to Planet X. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ReneGade119

You mean why dont they tell us that it is out there? Apparently at this point only the South Pole telescope can see it. It will be visible to the rest apparently around 2009.

They wont admint what it is because it is part of the world NWO agenda unfortunately and they count on it to eliminate 2/3s of the world's population. Telling you about the deal will not allow them to get away with their plans... and a mass panic is not what they want. They have their own facilities and bunkers underground and they (Government) choose who lives and doesnt. You and the rest of us knowing this,, will cause the worse civil war which may cause problems for them to quitely hide in this places until the planet is habitable again... so... yeah dont expect nobody to tell you about this thing coming our way until it is too late for us to do anything about it... and by then, Im sure they will already be hidding somewhere... as the Presidential Directive 51 of the White House expresses. They have been building undergroud geeez for decades... for they know that when this star comes by every so 3600 years, human kind gets close to complete extintion... prolly why every 3600 years there is an advance civilization on earth that dissappears and leaves nothing but ruins behind.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by plaetorian]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tati.12
Okay, listen it's not going to happen, would God our creator allow such things, would he allow us to suffer? But then again we did some mess up things in our time, but God loves us and i don't think he would let his own children die helplessly, if i'm wrong hey, im just trying to look on the positive side. I don't want to go through life, worrying and waiting for that to happen and people on this earth are hard headed you can not get anything through their thick heads. But if it does happen, which i don't believe, god bless all.

Do you mean the same "God" that created Hell and the lake of fire to torture his "children" for all eternity? Or the "God" that allows pain and extreme suffering around the world?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi. Like most here, I frequent ATS regularily for its 'entertainment value', and consider myself quite 'clued-up' on most of the conspiracy theories doing the rounds (largely thanks to ATS). However, I found this latest addition quite disturbing, though I don't know why - I hardly slept at all last night after reading it...

Anyway, my musing. Has anyone ever considered why the U.S government seems completely unconcerned about paying off its National Debt (close to 10 trillion now), instead, content to meet interest payments only? Afterall, in the 90's, the debt was just over 1 trillion, far more managable than it is now, but there was seemingly no concern expressed then either (except by the accountants, who also predicted then that this would increase to over 8 trillion by 2007 - off by 'only' about 1 trillion
)

Could it be that they 'knew', then and now, that future events would mean that they would never have to honour this obligation?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by omelette]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by omelette]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am as open minded a Cynic as it gets, but this has got to be the largest load of complete and utter nonsense I have ever read.
It would however, make a terrific movie, particularly if Nibiru disturbs a comet, and sends it hurtling to Earth.
All the nations of the Earth could build underground arks for the best and brightest minds to rebuild the world after it hits.

Oh yeah.

It was already done.
Always a day late and a buck short! Dang it!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There is another update from Project Camelot regarding this topic:

Project Camelot/Norway Update

Another person from Norway has come forward to confirm the underground facilities.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Btw, the Norwegian PM (Stoltenberg), who also happens to be a Bilderberger, is now visiting Antarctica. Hmmm....

Aftenposten: Isdåp da sjefen kom til Norges biland (in Norwegian...)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Live your life as you would do if there was nothing to worry about. There is always a chance you might die, and in fact we will all die. So if you go into hiding you will eventually die, and it would be easier to rule you under the leaders thumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join