It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from a Norwegian politician (2012)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
Hellmutt , hope fully you may be able to help me with this one,

i was told by a good friend that at new years eve 1999/2000... Bill Gates and his cronies including heads of companies like Monsanto where all on a private boat off the Northern Norweigan coast as they thought something may happen !!
any one else heard about this ???

snoopyuk

I'm not Hellmutt, but i was in Tromsø at new years eve 1999/2000.
There were a storm affecting most of the North Norwegian coast from
Bodø to Nordkapp, and one helluva snowstorm.

With up to hurricane some places, and zero vision it would be a very bad idea being any other places then indoor with doors and windows closed and sealed.
A winterstorm in north Norway is no joke, at least not at the coast.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Nope sorry, I can't help. It's the first time I've heard of this. Interesting. Maybe the whole year2k bug hysteria was meant as a distraction, so nobody will listen next time someone cries wolf? But that's for another thread...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Thanks hellmutt.

def another angle to pursue.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Wait A Second...

"If global catastrophes like asteroid impacts or disease pandemics were to strike, seeds stored in this first ever "doomsday" vault would ensure that humans could regrow the crops needed for survival.

But the vault can also save us from a more gradual disaster: Every day little-known crop varieties are going extinct.

These crops, researchers say, are the raw genetic materials needed for breeders to adapt the global food supply to survive climate change, water and energy shortages, and even shifts in food preferences."

--National Geographic.com

Not a "Doomsday" bunker!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Well done!!

View more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
If our poles shift, would that mean for a period of time, anything living would be vulnerable to solar radiation?
Wouldn't being quite a ways down in the dirt provide protection?
[edit on 4-1-2008 by Dewm0nster]

Dr. David P. Stern, author of The Great magnet, The Earth, who's Main interests are mapping and physics of the global magnetosphere, also science education and history of science (headed AGU Committee on the History of Geophysics 1981-88, Eos history editor 1999-2001) says...

"Some people worry that during magnetic reversals the Earth would receive a higher dosage of high-energy ions and electrons ("radiation" in common terms), which might affect us and any living creatures on Earth. This is not so. Even today, the magnetic shield is not effective near the magnetic poles, yet the radiation received there on the ground is only slightly higher than anywhere else."

So, the answer is... uneventfully... no.

Btw, let's not forget about all those goofs who purchased fall out shelters.
And, let's not forget about the punters who horded canned goods and thousands of gallons of water before the great Y2K non-event!

Don't believe the B.S.... whoops, I mean hype.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Nothing about bunkers in that story.
Perhaps the bunkers are from WWII origin.
Useful when you build Atomic bombs.

I guess the Manhattan Project was too sophisticated to build bunkers.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hei , i read your coments ; HMMMmmmmm. like first you have a no idea what is the Nubiru , Like second ; It is the Truth that is on his way , like the third ! we are in the Year 7214 , from the creation and modernization of Heaven and the Earth .
like the forth : Not many people shall have a chance to see the Nubiru - Planet of Crossing .
bifore the Nubiru Comes ; 1/3 of population- humanity shall shurley Die , some starve and much more .
Martial low is the truth Also , and he Started 21 / 06 .08 .this year .

have a nice Day.

OPHTALAMUS

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

planet x is not going to crash into the earth, it will move into the vicinity of our solar system....this planet is bigger than the size of Jupiter and will be moving through our solar system somewhere between mars and Jupiter....if it is true...
I'm becoming deeply suspicious of the government. I think that it's foolish to think that they are completely honest.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
proves all the goverments knew the upcoming war with russia was going to happen. wouldnt be suprised if they get accused of being part of 911

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

you can type in the location of this planet in google sky but you will only see black. someone has erased all the stars and planets from that spot. also only antartican telescopes can see it right now. but there is a tight lid on that...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

My God - you are spot on! I am a catholic and it is funny these people running around. It's like Adam and Eve trying to hide! It's no use! I will pray for you and hope you will do the same and rejoice for He is coming!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

In that article is also a video (in Norwegian). In the video, he ("Bilderberger" Stoltenberg) mentions that Antarctica has "secrets", and also that "the key to climate change" is to be found there. I remember seeing a photo of him looking through a telescope when he was visiting Antarctica, but now I can't find it anywhere. I wonder if he saw Nibiru when he was looking through that telescope? If there's such thing as a Planet X (Nibiru), I'm sure the Bilderbergers would know about it. And the only way to see it at the moment, is supposedly from Antarctica through a telescope...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm Norwegian, and I've not heard of this at all. Norway already has a ton of bunkers left over from the cold war, they are basically everywhere.

In the tunnels we drive in, you can see the access points with the air system right outside of these tunnels. There are some spread around town, in some buildings etc.

I wouldn't say the man is lying, however I don't see any evidence that any new bunkers are being built. However, there are some other things which might stick out of the norm, where I live, they're building, well, it's actually finnished, but it's a sort of freeze storage. It's not being used at the moment because they can't find anyone to buy storage space.

Wish they'd think/plan a little more ahead.

But who knows, maybe this is some sort of "convert" bunker facility? I doubt it, but it's fun to imagine.

Peace,
FK

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The disastor theory is not that Planet X will hit the Earth as many have said on this forum. A large body passing by in an eliptical orbit near to the Earth is enough to cause a catastrophe due the its gravitational effect on the Earth. The planet could pull on the polar ice cap causing it to shift causing the entire earth to flood. Not to mention Earth quakes and Volcanoes that could also be triggered. (This is possibly what happened in the past, with all of the legends of flooding on the Earth).

With regards to seeing it now. If it is in a highly eliptical orbit as suggested, it's speed as it approaches the sun would increase massively the nearer it got to the Sun. It would not be plodding around the sun like the other planets. It may still be way beyond Pluto at this time, and not be giving off much light just now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
New information from Leo Zagami confirming his (March 2008) conversation with the Norwegian Politician.

projectcamelot.org...

According to new information there is no Planet X as this was disinformation which the Norwegian Politician had been told about the reasons behind the building of the underground complexes secrecy but has scene found out the real reason. To protect the world elites from civil upheaval, Nuclear fallout, and natural disasters should they occur.

Listen to the conversation linked to get the full outline of events.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It would be interesting to have RELIABLE proofs of the Norwegian and Israeli Govs. building bunkers... otherwise bothering on spreading gossips without citing reliable sources is a waste of time.. way more when it's a topic of possible mayor concern.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The one thing we do know is that the Norwegian Government has built these so called 'seed vaults'. This alone should raise question. Why? what is the urgency? What are they expecting to happen that they would go to such expense to build such a complex? and why is it that it must be completed in 2011?

These Questions alone should raise some concern alone before you start bringing in other sources and information into the equation.

And yes I agree with you we need proof about suck said motives behind such projects. On the other hand if any of what the sources are saying is half correct then we are in serious trouble and are running out of track very quickly.

So this concerns me...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by ANTHONY33]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join