It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A couple points,

1) A tuned to 432 A4 (432 complete vibrations per second) is not the key but a base for all other notes using the equation f = 2 (3/12)to the power of × 432 Hz ≈ 513.73747584 This is the Freq of C5 in the scale where A4 is 432. So these do not even out in any way. The 5th ( of the major scale where A4 432 is the root is E) and has a Freq of 685.7572536 There seems to be no rhyme or reason or secret code here and they certainly do not even out.

2) Shapes where made in the sand in other frequencies not based on 432? Also using no sound at all.

3) can you provide recorded sounds of Waterfalls, etc so I can perform calculations to see what note it is and then what freq it is?

Personal I tuned down a Step and a Half for my music.

Also when I was younger I took the perfect pitch courses and that how we relate the notes in color but these were based on 440 and I certainly heard the colors and can name the pitches by these colors just fine.

Also the Fibonacci numbers use 13 notes not 12. This makes no sense as the 13th note is the same note, so then are there 11 notes between the next octave?

Can some one show me the Fibonacci equation? I am wondering how this is based as I do not know it. Edit I mean in relation to the hertz in notes not, in nature as the Fibonacci is a proven thing, I just meant how they relate it to music.
One more edit, just to explain, how did they come up with 440 in Fibonacci how was this calculated. The above equation is how they normally do it. But how is it done using Fibonacci

Thanks

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

as far as pleasing to the ears that seems to be mostly a response
from memory or some other stimuli like that .a-440 speed metal is to some pleasing to the ears.

pink floyd is very pleasing to my ears again in a-440
but how do our cells react? what is happening on the cellular and nano
or quantum levels.....things get really different in that world.

ya and like i said its not me you shold be hard debating with ...
its people like plato, or Dr. Luanne Oakes or Dr. Heagle
or Eric Drexler or Marko Rodin..

you see its not my thing ..its theirs...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

How about posting some verifiable research? Have they tested their programs with the 432 and 440 to compare the differences? As a musician with a degree in psychology, I'll be the first to say that music is healing but can it be proven, in a statistically significant manner, that 432 'heals' greater than 440? If so, please direct me to a peer reviewed paper or journal. Also, link you provided and a google search did not say what field her Ph.D is in or what universities she attended.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by Parabol

pink floyd is very pleasing to my ears again in a-440
but how do our cells react? what is happening on the cellular and nano
or quantum levels.....things get really different in that world.

Ok, that's what I'm saying! How can there be a conspiracy against us when we can train our brains to interpret various frequencies or relationships as pleasing? You still haven't responded to by questions about how this all amounts to an NWO conspiracy. It's like saying apples are a superior tasting fruit due to the structure of its atoms but I've been eating oranges most of my life. I have good memories attached to oranges or perhaps I enjoy the act of peeling and taking it apart. You can withhold apples from me all you'd like, but I've grown to enjoy oranges, so what does the conspiracy accomplish?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

you just proved to us that you sole purpose is to debunk..
just like fox news you start picking away at the little things and make them appear as important...its just sad

... and you have just completed my bunco sheet on general quacks. So thusly, I'm calling BS on you, sir.

Firstly, is there any proof here that 432 is
(quote)THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of natually reproducing what is called the "Pythagorian Musical Spiral" its the same sequence of growth that all life follows. it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean" and is also found in the "Fibonnaci sequence"(endquote)
without all the glitzy quote marks to make buzzwords sound important?

I think you're the musical spiral actually from the concept of the logarithmic spiral, which is based off of the Phi equation which is an integral part of the Fibonnaci sequence, which is something even most fledgling math nerds would know. This would make sense because most things in nature are more geometrically based than linear (think cell multiplation, aka exponential) The decibel system as well is on the exponential system.

So, can you show something here besides your "feeling" and "just know its right" that 440 throws this completely out of whack or is somehow distinguishable from 432? Its my understanding that the spiral itself, which is a graph of a math formula is seen a lot in nature. For a quick and dirty plotter for this function in excel I found an interesting link and spreadsheet utility at : www.engineersexcel.com...

Interesting, no? Only insofar as its a common thing for people to try to link Fibonnaci, golden ratios and the spiral together to try to link math and music. it just doesn't work. Even if you use base 60. (look that part up for some rather interesting reading)

I'll look into your mayan web video in a bit. I'm at work with no sound (yeah, bummer, eh?) but right off the bat, from the patterns I see, you get pretty much the same standing wave patterns at all kinds of frequencies.

"If Joseph Goebels wanted it then it probably isn`t good.."
- do I even have to go there?

"Feeding computers perfect math" Oh buddy, your whole stance on this is so inaccurate, wrong and inane I could start a thread on it. Yo do know a lot of this is numeric representation and not math representation, right? sorry, no golden spiral here to beat on. Do you even know how digital works, as far as recording and sound reproduction? and no, it doesn't take a computer more or less time to interpret the sounds because they're tuned flat. Numbers is numbers.

So, have you figured out that 432 is a number, and is not any magic sequence yet? do you even know what you're talking about yet?

Can you provide any links, reports, or proof that anything resonates at 432hz? I'm curious, since a quick search pretty much reveals just this thread and some of the sites you mentioned. feel the information hungry masses please. What is the search term to use in google so I can find some of the same information you have? Then all of us can benefit from your research and knowledge.

So, most people have trashed you so you switch tactics from 'oh, normal math can't handle it, but it fits lllllllllike a glove in quantum math". what quantum math is this, can you provide it please to show us, or are you pulling fancy words out of your backside. And yes, I am rather versed in quantum theory and string theory. Lets call it all a pet hobby of mine that I got into while getting my comp sci degree.

Can you produce any of these computations that are 'dead on' vs any other number in any significant way?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
oh, but wait, now according to what you say, unless we have the correct coordinates and calculations. So does that mean that your theory only work if played on a certain apartment, in a certain part of the country on a certain day and only if you assume that y=5? Which misdirection are we supposed to use?

"you feed it tones based on 440 and the pc works 100 harder to attempt to reproduce a tone that it cannot even fully reprodce. " oh bobby boy.. you stepped in it now. Um.. flat out, you're wrong. The algorythm used to calculate this number vs's yours takes guess what, exactly the same. In computer terms, you're calculating a floating point variable to a floating point varaible. They don't magically change to integers becuase they see 432, so they chug through the whole bit string to do your number. If you look up the execution time of itel, mac, or any other chip makers opcodes fo rmath, you'll see they take the same amount and its not based off the kind of number, just how its defined.

I'm still waiting on this magical quantum math. ooh, is it based off ternary logic?

can you change tacks any more here. now we must assume that music and quantum math is "the same thing, period". um.. why? And if so, what is the melody of a superstring? sinc eI really wannt bust that one out as a solo.

yes, im close to just pure ridicule here but its just too obvious here the kind of OP I'm dealing with. so let me part this one with a dissection of the last post ive seen you make and rebutt it.

I did not need to prove anything - Um.. actually, if you'r emaking this kind of claim, yes, yes you do
the phd quantum physicists are the ones that are proving it.. name them.. please and their research, if there is any.
I`m just a messenger...... dude dude, you fail, you lost half the message or more, wheres the research part, or was it too heavy to carry?
I`m just trying to understand it myself.. you're still failing.
I do not need the math...the scientists are doing for us....I do not need the science training....the scientists are taking care of all that already....look ...I`m not the person making this up .. so far as it seems, yes, yes you are. care to provide some substance to your claims?
I did not invent this science ..I did not invent the math.. and you still havent looked at it
the real brain people have already done it.......i`m just showing what i have found.... um, besides a few hippy sites and one pagers with no research, you haven't shown much
so averyone needs to put this into perspective ..ok? we are, at least I am
I am Not The Scientist.... theres one truth so far
just the Messenger... and the client deserves his money back

in short.. put up or shut up, kid. The crystals hate you

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Having played at over 1000 jam sessions, my experience with guitarists tuning using A432 as a standard has not always been pleasant. The first experience I had with this had nothing to do with A432 sounding any better than A440. The fact was the guitarist / vocalist was playing an Adamas (when they first came out) and he had been told by someone that tuning to A440 would put too much strain on the top of his guitar with the possibility of the bridge lifting. He also unadmittedly had problems singing cover tunes in the original keys. Added to that was the fact that I was playing alto sax and it was a Country jam. Now don't get me wrong; I had no problems with the music, having played the same and other tunes of that style many times over. E is C# for me, A is F# etc. It's easy to transpose when you know how. The problem was that my gooseneck cork had compressed from having my mouthpiece in the position of an A440 tuning. It was just a matter of retuning slightly and transposing down a semitone. We would have had problems though if I would have been playing an acoustic piano. They are tuned to A440 and it has nothing to do with Josef Goebbels or the NWO. You should probably do some reading about equal tempered tuning and the harmonic overtone series. All instruments are tunable to a certain degree oboes included. The intonation of an instrument has nothing to do with the physical workings of an amplifier. The reason A440 is used has a lot to do with the design of modern wind instruments both brass and woodwinds. As they were developed the spacing between tone holes(on woodwinds) was changed so that notes would play more in tune with each other in the performance of "Western" music. There was a more standardized approach to the design of instruments so that groups of musicians (orchestras etc.) could better replicate the compositions being written. Thus the move toward a standardized pitch.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I find it interesting and almost amusing that within 3 posts asking for info, logic, etc from maya, i get pocketed by him under 'respected foe' status. can I get an Amen

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Coffin Feeder

Thanks for the backup and information.

Maya432

Since we've had discrepancies with the frequencies please post what specific frequencies you tune your guitar to. I generally tune my down half a step so I can't imagine it would be that different but maybe there's a sweet spot in there. I'm willing to try it myself if you would provide this information, for which I've already asked for once.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess
Marko Rodin and 432...

Very good thread, well done!

I'm kinda into Vortex Mathmatics, and I would like to contribute with a "vortex" look on the harmonics of 432.

When the note "A" in scale is at 432 we get the following pattern in Fibonacci relationships: Source

A = 432
D = 288
F = 172.8
E = 648
C = 259.2
E = 162
C# = 1080
F# = 720
C# =270
D = 1152
F = 691.2

Now according to Vortex Mathmatics, the number 9 is the highest number witch could represent energy, spirit, god, creation etc...

If we take the above sequense and "smack it" with vortex mathmatics we get the following pattern:

A = 432 ( 4+3+2) = 9
D = 288 (2+8+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
F = 172.8 (1+7+2+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
E = 648 (6+4+8) = 18 (1+8) = 9
C = 259.2 (2+5+9+2) = 18 (1+8) = 9
E = 162 (1+6+2) = 9
C# = 1080 (1+0+8+0) = 9
F# = 720 (7+2+0) = 9
C# =270 (2+7+0) = 9
D = 1152 (1+1+5+2) = 9
F = 691.2 (6+9+1+2) 18 (1+8) = 9

So we get a perfect harmonic string of 9's .... (golfclaps of self...)

I am convinced that there is something very important locked into theese patterns, and we have only scratched the surface.... One day... hopefully some super intelligent person, can link it all together from creation til end.

I will come back with more vortex mathmatics to this thread, as there are more connections....

thank you Bluess
yes it is all true. so
you debunkers can go elswhere I an only going to answer
logical questions

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How is asking what you tune your guitar to not a logical question? And if it isn't, logically tell me why.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A, D, F, E, C, E, C#, F#, C#, D, F ?!?! wow, thats the wickedest scale I've ever seen. um, wheres the B and G ?

Sorry your theory can't stand up to logic, or any scientific basis. good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

a half step..ok thats still at 440 resonance.

my tuning meter in my Line6 gear box goes to 432.
so i have no problem tuning to 432

if it wasn`t for that tuning meter I would have probably never
been able to find this out.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
A, D, F, E, C, E, C#, F#, C#, D, F ?!?! wow, thats the wickedest scale I've ever seen. um, wheres the B and G ?

Sorry your theory can't stand up to logic, or any scientific basis. good luck to you.

The above is not a scale... It is key frequencies of musical notes of the Fibonacci series (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8)... as explained in the link I put right next to it....

Please dont badmouth something without reading it first?

here is the link again since you seemed to have missed it, or missunderstood what I was talking about: Source

try again

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I was thinking sound reinforcement when I said amplifiers The lead channel combined with tuning and the overtones is what produces good or "bad" distortion. Anyways zentao.com guitar lesson five has a pretty good explanation of why A440 was chosen. Also google harmonic overtone series and equal temperment tuning for lots more info and conflicting opinions about tuning standards. Just remember that Eastern music doesn't use the same theory and also has a major impact on how sound can alter the body, mind and soul. Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
A couple points,

1) A tuned to 432 A4 (432 complete vibrations per second) is not the key but a base for all other notes using the equation f = 2 (3/12)to the power of × 432 Hz ≈ 513.73747584 This is the Freq of C5 in the scale where A4 is 432. So these do not even out in any way. The 5th ( of the major scale where A4 432 is the root is E) and has a Freq of 685.7572536 There seems to be no rhyme or reason or secret code here and they certainly do not even out.

2) Shapes where made in the sand in other frequencies not based on 432? Also using no sound at all.

3) can you provide recorded sounds of Waterfalls, etc so I can perform calculations to see what note it is and then what freq it is?

Personal I tuned down a Step and a Half for my music.

Also when I was younger I took the perfect pitch courses and that how we relate the notes in color but these were based on 440 and I certainly heard the colors and can name the pitches by these colors just fine.

Also the Fibonacci numbers use 13 notes not 12. This makes no sense as the 13th note is the same note, so then are there 11 notes between the next octave?

Can some one show me the Fibonacci equation? I am wondering how this is based as I do not know it. Edit I mean in relation to the hertz in notes not, in nature as the Fibonacci is a proven thing, I just meant how they relate it to music.
One more edit, just to explain, how did they come up with 440 in Fibonacci how was this calculated. The above equation is how they normally do it. But how is it done using Fibonacci

Thanks

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ShiftTrio]

1) if you know where to look there is....
2) do you have any proof for this ?,...show me
3) no..i am not the scientist..for me i just need my ears and my trusty 432 tuner....
4)if you want measurments then go take measuments.

fibonnaci sequence is not notes......it is a sequence
1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,ect.ect.ect
they are not related to notes.
it is the growth sequence . the golden mean.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

You may enjoy this link then

www.markorodin.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
heres another cool website about musicians that use 432
it has some cool info as well as other musicians giving there views.
a432.blogspot.com...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

Do you, or does anyone, know what the Tibetan Monks use for their music?

...also, is there any connection between 432 and pyramid dimensions?

Seems too much emphasis is being placed on electronic keyboards and synthesized musical instruments when focus should be placed more on natural wood, brass and stringed instruments instead in these discussions.

I love that harmonic minor scale used in Middle Eastern music.
I wonder if there is anything to be said about this or other scales?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

This little blurb from that site sent up a red flag-

"Recently, while talking with Stephanie at Lyndon LaRouche's office...."

LaRouche and his followers are kooks, so I take anything from that site as suspect.

Regardless of whatever perceived or otherwise advantages 432 has with regard to 440, you still haven't established a link to the NWO, whatever that is(it's this monolithic, faceless organization, of unknown origin or whereabouts) that runs everything, and makes sure that standards of measurement are suboptimal, so that they can become the industry standard.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join