It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

hello
no..it is not a note that we tune to ...it is a resonant frequency..
don`t worry it took me months to grasp this concept too...

Did eveyone browse over the online book i posted??
mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

even though it does not reveal the primmer
it does explain the music/quantum connection

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

barely perceptible yes....but percectable just the same.and as a
musician if i tuned to 432 and band tuned to 440 well i`m gonna sound like an out of tune moron and the bands gonna wonder what i`m smoking.
now as far as the chart if you could ..could you please list the same chart
but start of with c as 256 ,i`m real curious. you see apparently
our math is not capable of these computations.

like you had d as 288.33....that can`t be right..... in 432 all notes
are resolved....like there are no .33 or .66 like in 440
432 has no infinity numbers if calculated properly.

so now when it comes to the math like i said before this is where i need some input. BUT mabey not....... since quantum science claims that our math is wrong.....quite the puzzle huh?

oh you ment perception from like 440 to 440.1
yes our ears really wont notice that I AGREE FULLY

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The actual frequencies are never going to resolve to integers because as I said the actual relationship is always a transcendental number (2^1/12)

So regardless of the base note for tuning the scale will be full of horrid non-integer frequencies as far as the eye can see.

Guitar strings will go out by more a 1/3 semitone just due to heating in one number. I think smoking that book would be the best advice I can come up with

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
but science says that our inner ear can sense minute changes in
frequency.....wow the things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmmm"
science is finding out that out brains use this same technology to recieve
,process and send signals.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

ok thats what I kinda thought...because the normal math structure cannot
propery calculate these wave propagations.
I`m going to try to find a good solid graph that i can present..
wish me luck.....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
amazing...I just looked at 3 different graphs from 3 different sources and
they all have discrepensies.........

see what i mean about the hidden puzzles...they are not meant to be easy to solve..
come on ...we are talking about "Plato" here ..Socrates evil student...
these guys were freaks with knowledge.
and this is where this stems from..most of the knowlwdge came from the pythagorans.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
heres one that looks at the theoretical the differences between using a-432 for the base note
and using f-432 as the base note. but still full of discrepensies.
compared to your graph and some others i have looked at

www.earthmatrix.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
SOURCE

In 1963, Dr Robert Beck explored effects of external magnetic-fields on brainwaves showing a relationship between psychiatric admissions and solar magnetic storms. He exposed volunteers to pulsed magnetic-fields similar to magnetic-storms, and found a similar response. US 60 Hz electric power ELF waves vibrate at the same frequency as the human brain.

Everything in your house is running at that frequency.

The power grid is numbing the mind, making us panic.

Did anyone notice during the blackout a few years back, everyone was outside, walking, talking, meeting, greeting, helping, enjoying nature and people? then as soon as the power came back on, the traffic hussled, the sidewalks emptied, a buzz fills the air as millions of tvs go back online drawing in the masses to stay at home ,glassy eyed, and stunned.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by IvanZana]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I also starred CoffinFeeder's post because I think he(or she) raised some very interesting points.

Maya432, you've got a great topic going here. I'm not sure where the animosity to CoffinFeeder came from. I sure didn't see anything in that post other than some additional info and a compliment about a good theory.

Well, thankee for the star. I think the animosity might be because so far, I see little to no actual proof or information on the matter, and most of the writings from this person on it seem to fall in to many categories that I would consider bunk. self referential links, things that seem to promote his/her band more than anything through gimmickery, ad hominem attacks on 440 itself, a fanatic holding on to an idea that so far, he can't show actual backing info for, plain wrong information, and attacking the debater as a form of defense. it all reads down my bunko sheet in almost perfect order.

Could also I'm not a knee jerk "oooh its alternative, it must be right' kind. I'm critical of everything, even whats currently accepted as 'fact' so to people like this, yes I am a threat in ways. I require actual substsantial proof even if i have to find it myself, and not just 'it explains quantum theory!'

I guess I'll have to debate with this guy on this one, since thats how information comes out, by forcing rationalizing though on the theory itself. As long as the OP realizes its not so much "defend yourself" as "make me a beleiver"

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

That's the best advice I've seen yet. This argument is akin to debating whether an inch should be longer or not(this only comes in handy when trying to impress womenfolk). Yes A440 is a standard, but it's certainly not enforced/imposed, etc. It's a baseline from which disparate musicians can all start from a known point, and from there they can do whatever they wish.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

While I agree that a pc can reproduce any sound without a problem I disagree with you calling these sounds "pure". They are not pure because they are digitallay sampled waveforms and not analog in any way. The final stage of the audio amp may filter the stairsteps to simulate an analog waveform but it is not analog, and it being analog is a big part of the puzzle.

Apart from looking at just the tuning of the song we more importantly need to look at or listen to the melody of the music itself, the patterns of the notes that comprise a composition. This probably answers the question as to why man loves music so much?

Hmmm, this might explain how Joshua was able bring down the walls of Jericho??

This confirms once and for all that Rap and hippity hop are not music because there are no musical instrument involved and there is no tuning whatsoever required.

I know about 440 because I too am a guitar play too, at least I was when rock had real guitar heroes leads and all. Long live the tube amplifiers baby!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

you just proved to us that you sole purpose is to debunk..
just like fox news you start picking away at the little things and make them appear as important...its just sad

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
like the post title says NWO.............are we forgetting about the NWO?..
if someone comes back and says we have no proof of the NWO
then well................this thread is useless...the nwo have killed us lied to us, hid all the cool stuff and left us empty shells...
I hate the NWO above all things..and that is why I am very passionate
about this. I will not be strayed by debunkers and dis-information agents.
i also find it interesting that since i started this thread last week
I have had the strangest friend requests on my myspace this week like ,scientist and aronautics enginneers ..what do scientist and aronautics engineeres want with me...i don`t think they came for the music.

one guy is from the American institute of aronautics..
you know what they have been working on?
A hyperdrive .... can you guess the technology?..
quantum physics of course.
www.newscientist.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by Parabol

of you could understand then you would see that music and quantum math IS the same thing....period

No, it isn't. I've been a musician most of my life and have spent many, many hours tuning my ear to produce the 'sounds' I hear in my head as well as interpreting external signals. The beautiful thing about music is that a single note means almost nothing, it is the distance between two notes which gives the impression of varying emotions and movements. For example, we don't interpret 440 to 450, we interpret the 10hz between them. I understand how the structure of math can define the scales and octaves but the act of listening to music is a personal subjective experience with many variables outside of the base equations. Again, your absolute certainty of your ideas is negating what could be a good discussion. And again, to assume you fully understand quantum math enough to make such a bold statement in relation to a creative endeavor like music is offsetting.

as far as having no aducation well i should have said no FORMAL education.

much can be learned without going to school you know.
anyone can obtain a basic knowledge of quantim physics ..
you just need to educate yourself.

Yes, anyone can educate themselves, but what have you done to do so? Have you studied quantum physics outside of this idea? Did you spend hours in your universities library pouring over books? Anyone can read something and repeat it but true understanding takes time and energy. I hate saying something like what I'm about to because it normally comes off wrong but I am 2 IQ points away from being a certifiable genius and my processing and abstract abilities were 170+. That being said, quantum physics is not easy. It's elusive in the sense that when you think you understand one part you read another to discover you had approached the previous idea from the wrong direction. It's almost as if it attempts to avoid detection, which makes me insanely curious about it.

I say all of this because I want you to do more research. I think it's great you've found something that interests you so much and has made you study something you previously knew little about. If you really want to find truth I'll give you some advice that helped me. Whatever you assume to be right you must assume to be false. You can't close your mind to an idea that contradicts everything you assume to have figured out. It's happened to me many times, it sucks, to spend time on an idea to discover that part or all of it may be wrong. It's even worse when you could have seen it early on but your veracity for proving the idea blinded you to any opposition. Don't see it as time wasted (and i'm not saying everything you've researched here is a waste, it isn't) but figuring out something is wrong is almost as much added knowledge as discovering something is right. At least you've eliminated a possibility or narrowed your search down.

now i realize quantum physics is math/science and that music is just music to our ears and it appears that the two should not be related.....but they are .
now does this affect us as listeners and musicians....
on a quantum level....yes it does...exactly how...I`m not sure yet....

How can you say it affects us without a doubt but also say you don't know how it does? It's not about the material we are discussing but the terms you are putting it in. A statement like that makes it seem that you aren't open to anything other than something you admittedly can not prove or define. You are not countering with facts or ideas but merely restatements of what prompted the questions to you in the first place.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This thread is interesting. I would like to see a comparison of music in 440 and 432 so I can hear the difference myself. Anybody know of a website comparing these two frequencies with actual music?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
so if I see reasonable question to debate I`m all for that.
but if some ones sole perpose is to debunk then from this point on
those individuals will no longer be paid any attention to by me.

i am much to busy to argue with dis-info shills.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

You just proved that you aren't interested in listening to anyone else's take on this subject. The fact that someone might disagree with your conclusion seems to be too much for you to accept without resorting to the "you're nothing but a debunker" defense which is a cop out. What does Fox News have to do with musical tuning standards by the way?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I agree with GT, your use of the term "debunker" is being applied to someone who is trying to discuss this idea from a different angle. In fact, you should welcome debunkers. I love nothing more than someone attacking an idea of mine because it gives you a chance to test it. If what I believe is right then I should be able to counter any idea with facts and logic. If I am unable to do so then they have shown me an error in my thought process that otherwise would have been undiscovered. Use those "debunkers" to fuel your own fire!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
SOURCE

In 1963, Dr Robert Beck explored effects of external magnetic-fields on brainwaves showing a relationship between psychiatric admissions and solar magnetic storms. He exposed volunteers to pulsed magnetic-fields similar to magnetic-storms, and found a similar response. US 60 Hz electric power ELF waves vibrate at the same frequency as the human brain.

Everything in your house is running at that frequency.

The power grid is numbing the mind, making us panic.

Did anyone notice during the blackout a few years back, everyone was outside, walking, talking, meeting, greeting, helping, enjoying nature and people? then as soon as the power came back on, the traffic hussled, the sidewalks emptied, a buzz fills the air as millions of tvs go back online drawing in the masses to stay at home ,glassy eyed, and stunned.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by IvanZana]

I must be safe then

Here we use 50Hz and, being involved in the production of that energy, I can assure you that the frequency is far from constant. The acceptable variation is +/- 1Hz in the worst network event and normal swings are in the region of +/- 0.1 Hz or more when large loads are connected or disconnected suddenly and the generator governors react to stabilise it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I did not need to prove anything
the phd quantum physicists are the ones that are proving it..
I`m just a messenger...... dude

I`m just trying to understand it myself..

I do not need the math...the scientists are doing for us....I do not need the science training....the scientists are taking care of all that already....look ...I`m not the person making this up ..
I did not invent this science ..I did not invent the math..
the real brain people have already done it.......i`m just showing what i have found....
so averyone needs to put this into perspective ..ok?
I am Not The Scientist
just the Messenger

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join