It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Off Topic: For all those that think being in Skunkworks is a sure thread killer, this thread ought to show them that it's the material, not so much which forum it's in that matters.

Multiple pages with 60 replies, 10 flags, and an applause, according to the OPs profile. That's sure not bad for a first thread on these boards. I've had a lot of my threads tank with a LOT less, no matter what forum they were in. (And this one starting on the holidays was already handicapped by the fact that a lot of people are off the boards.)

OP, as I said earlier on page one, good thread. Very interesting.

Many of us have looked at the governments use of "sound weapons" being used by the police and the military, and admitted to in the mainstream media. This may be another instance. I wonder what pitch those "sonic cannons" are set to?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

not sure if this is relevent but I`ll show you anyway
myspacetv.com...

I have not investigated this yet so I do not have an opinion just yet.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

thnax NGC2736
ya i kinda guess its like what David Icke always says "everything is sound"
including those damn sound weapons...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
reply to post by NGC2736

myspacetv.com...

That is very interesting. Do you realize that the behavior of the round object in the last few seconds of that video is very close to what many witnesses attribute to classic UFOs or "flying saucers"?

Could there be an acoustical element to these reports that we are not aware of? Perhaps a "pitch" that is not heard by the human ear? I mention this because I have read reports of animals reacting, as if to sound, but not the humans during a UFO sighting.

Thanks. Another tidbit to add to a different puzzle.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

here
my cd is all at 432
you can see what the differences are .
in the song "War in Pieces" the very last guitar solo of the song is played in 440( not the whammy bar at the end but the really fast solo before it)
while the band is in 432...man can you ever hear and feel the tension
during that solo section........
www.myspace.com...

Apparently Nina Hagen records and performs in 432

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

reply to post by NGC2736

myspacetv.com...

That is very interesting. Do you realize that the behavior of the round object in the last few seconds of that video is very close to what many witnesses attribute to classic UFOs or "flying saucers"?

Could there be an acoustical element to these reports that we are not aware of? Perhaps a "pitch" that is not heard by the human ear? I mention this because I have read reports of animals reacting, as if to sound, but not the humans during a UFO sighting.

Thanks. Another tidbit to add to a different puzzle.

And the rabbit hole gets Deeper

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Try this tone generator:
www.nch.com.au...

440hz makes my eardrums hurt...432 doesn't, really...weird...

You should write a program that will convert mp3's and other audio files in a batch to 437hz tuning.

Somewhat related/cool:
www.bwgen.com...

[edit on 24-12-2007 by joesomebody]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

photo taken from
www.meru.org...

take a look at this
remember that it reads right to left.
it is the first verse of the ancient Hebrew version of genesis 1:1
I believe this contains the first sequence of the base equation.
it also seems to suggest a loop at the 6th thorn which may relate
to our re-encarnation process then to be born agin of fire
untill such time as we may progress past the 6th thorn to become
gods ourselvesor ( one with god) or (the singularity).
food for thought.
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well you might have guessed by now I don't buy into the idea of an NWO and what I see is more of an OWD (Old World Disorder) with little hope of forseeable improvement.

But music outlives any dynasties

I must admit tones did have colours associated with them - particularly in the 60's and 70's

Considering old world technology centuries back without the aid of frequency counters, the frequencies (tones) of the scale would be carried on solely by aural interpretation plus with a few fairly constant sources of those tones for reference which is how the oboe came to be the reference standard. I can't put a date on when A actually became A though but suffice to say it was centuries ago and the actual frequency would have been subject to variation due to individual perception.

The date proposed for standardising the frequency of A probably coincides with the development of gadgets capable of doing such a measurement and the guys in the white coats & thick glasses who produce that sort of gear were quite possibly tonedeaf anyway and opted for a round number 440Hz. If the assertion is correct for a true natural A actually being 432Hz they only missed by 1/3 of a semitone so it's still a virtual bullseye but I can't see any dark undertones (pun
) associated with that.

Me - I just enjoy the music and leave the maths & science out of it (mostly)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you record bird song you will see that it uses 432 resonation.
the same with bees.
Also the sound of a waterfall or the whistle of the wind...all
in 432 resonance, also the roar of a hurricane or the spinning of the earth.
or a galaxy....all adhere to the 1 cosmic resonance.

432 is within the range of our hearing and even more so in the range of the human voice so its the number we can most relate it to.

mark roden(and the hebrew code) are both implying is that this is the base primmer and sequences for equations that lead to perpetual motion,
zero point energy and every other amazing science that has been hidden from us.
what I wouldn`t give to be a scientist right now..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ok I shouldn`t lay this on you yet but I`ve always been on the excitable
side/impatient...

here is what todays up to date Quantum Phycisists have to say about
waves...
be warned it is lengthy..very scientific and
(if you thought dr deagle was scary both in science knowledge and NWO Knowledge then this is gonna kill ya)
and it will fry your brain trying to read it...lol

but just to show you that .....wow.........like wow.........

all from sound huh?

happy reading......see ya at the funnyfarm....

ps. don`t let the title sway you.(its really got nothin to do with motherships)..-

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

ok I shouldn`t lay this on you yet but I`ve always been on the excitable
side/impatient...

here is what todays up to date Quantum Phycisists have to say about
waves...
be warned it is lengthy..very scientific and
(if you thought dr deagle was scary both in science knowledge and NWO Knowledge then this is gonna kill ya)
and it will fry your brain trying to read it...lol

but just to show you that .....wow.........like wow.........

all from sound huh?

happy reading......see ya at the funnyfarm....

ps. don`t let the title sway you.(its really got nothin to do with motherships)..-

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

-Music is Magic
-Bobby

Nobel physicist Brian Josephson, whose claim to fame is a macro-quantum chaos device, has recently published online essays on how music is the key to science.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Newworld Over
thanx for the contributions..very appreciated.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
um...have i used up my editing priviliges.
I use it allot because of my terrible spelling..
its just that now I don`t seem to have the option to edit my posts anymore.

-Bobby

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

um...have i used up my editing priviliges.
I use it allot because of my terrible spelling..
its just that now I don`t seem to have the option to edit my posts anymore.

-Bobby

hm I see the edit tab just after i finish a post,,, i`m confused now

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The edit function is temporary after each post, allowing members to make changes if they see the need. That function disappears after a reasonable amount of time.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

ahhhhh thank you
so i guess i better start double checking my posts a lot better

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

Hi mr gunter

I was thinking about your cat and it was more than likely reacting to the higher frequencies and not 432 because the note/tone was constantly being rased in pitch and never stopped on 432 or any of its counterparts long enough to see if it caused any type of effect.

only when you would see a perfect shape is when the tone was crossing over the 432 point and its counterparts(this is the basis of the quantum string theory) .....this is one octave
(162, 1 72.8, 256, 270, 288, 432, 648, 691.2, 720, 862, 1080, 1152,)

half way through the vid it starts getting into some pretty high audible frequencies and that would effect your cat for sure(not sure in which way though)..

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I forgot to wish everyone a merry christmas....so...MERRY CHRISTMAS
everyone.....may your days be filled with love.harmony and balance.
-Music is Magic
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've studied music most of my life, not just instruments, but also theory as well as recording and sound engineering.

Did you know that many classical bands don't even tune to 440 anymore? But.. wait for it, its not 432 they're tuning to, they're tuning more around 447, since they're looking for that 'brighter' sound. This drift has been happening over time.

main reason A wa sused, to my understanding was that was the base note for the divisions of notes. Now, as any musician known, all notes exept for the base note are some degree of out of tune with the rest of the scale, since the division itself is imperfect, and no, tuning down to 432 doesn't help. Ask any guitarist and they will all complain that their g string always sounds slightly out of tune when played open unless they have a compensating nut on their axe. even when tuned to a perfect g note. It will sound 'off' compared to the rest.

heres teh rub, the tuning itself doesn't matter near as much, and most of what you get effectwise is more psychosomatic than real. your speakers, the musicians grip on the instrument and even the temperature all affect the pitch being sent out to you.

changing the base number doesn't suddenly make all the calculations work, its just being played flat.

IIRC, 439 was also heavily pushed to be the standard, but they had a hard time reproducing that tone in a lab because it was a prime number (heard in passing)

i agree with one of the previous posters that digital is killing the music. theres something missing from it and usually its the incidental tones and frequencies that we cant discernably hear. some of those sub and ultra sonics ar elost. but they were also lost on a lot of vinal recordings as well.

Now, if digital is recorded full spectrum and high definition (very high sampling rates) it can be a work of beauty, as long as you have a sound system that can faithfully reproduce it, which almost no one does.

btw, bending a note *raises* the pitch, not lowers it.

its a godo theory though, and I'll look ito it more this week, since for all I know, I can always learn more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join