It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 63
<< 60  61  62   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
No chinese or any other mythology.
What do You think about the colour tuning? Isn't it a best way to (mathematically) find the right pitch of our scale?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

It's certainly possible, there are sound frequencies associated with different colours & aura's from different new age or eastern schools of thought which you could experiment with, you should be able to find what you're looking for with a relatively quick google search

peace,
-B.M

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This book describes the secrets related to 440 Hertz, Bach, etc.

De Codes Van Da Vinci, Bach, Pi & Co, which means
The Codes of Da Vinci, Bach, Pi & Co

etopia.sintlucas.be...

The author Dirk Huylebrouck homepage starts indeed with Pi (3.14) from Pi-Ano
etopia.sintlucas.be...

edit on 30-1-2011 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Some members are revisiting this topic... I will add the link for the sake of those following this concept closely...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am making this thread a zombie by reviving it from the dead.

So, I was reading some ScienceDaily today, and came across the following article:

www.sciencedaily.com...

The two new studies found that the musical scales most commonly used over the centuries are those that come closest to mimicking the physics of the human voice, and that we understand emotions expressed through music because the music mimics the way emotions are expressed in speech. Composers have long exploited the perception of minor chord music as sad and major chord music as happy, now the Duke team thinks they know why....

..."There is a strong biological basis to the aesthetics of sound," Purves said. "Humans prefer tone combinations that are similar to those found in speech."

This evidence suggests the main biological reason we appreciate music is because it mimics speech, which has been critical to our evolutionary success, said Purves, who is also director of Duke's Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders Program and executive director of the A*STaR Neuroscience Research Partnership at the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School in Singapore.

(note: i excerpted a small portion of a rather small article referencing a paper filed, read the entire story for more clarity).

I read this thread a few years back, although I don't think I posted in it. Human cognition is something I have a special affection for studying. When Rasputin died, the knowledge he must have taken with him....

Regardless, while reading this article I immediately thought of this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ok I generated a 432 hz SINE wave in Audiocity..

My ears are still ringing.. do i have super powers now?

Update:

it clean some wax from my ears...
edit on 16-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you go to Youtube, you might find out more about this topic. They say seeing is believing. But, in this case it's the sound you're after. Just search on 432hz. Then you'll find a lot of songs. If you are not a musician, you might not hear the difference. But, I do think that you will.

Once you realize what this is, you can upgrade your mp3-player so you'll get music tuned to the right tune. That is 432hz. Usually the A-note is at 440hz, if you move that note you'll move the scales in hertz. All the music will be "better" suddenly. And, the 440hz will have a sinister feel to it. Try it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

...The powers that be have militarized music for cultural manipulation, in part, by making A=440Hz “standard tuning” the international ISO 16-standard (done in 1953). This refers to the musical note A above middle C. A=440Hz frequency music conflicts with human energy centers (chakras). Musicologist Brian T. Collins complains that “[t]he current tuning of music based on A=440 Hz does not harmonize on any level that corresponds to cosmic movement, rhythm, or natural vibration.”

440 Hz stimulates the third eye chakra, thereby working on the ego and left-brain “thinking” function. At the same time, it suppresses intuition and creativity. This frequency also causes listeners to experience greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress. At this frequency, the body vibrates musically, audibly and subliminally to a frequency that resonates with aggression and in dissonance with love. This can predispose people to mental and physical illnesses...

Get Your Freq On: Music, Beatles, and the War of Good vs. Evil

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Holy smokes! Everything makes sense. Maya432,Hawk where r u!? U2U me I think I found something worth testing.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Maya432

this is the thread that someone was looking for.

cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maya432
Dead Thread huh?

hmmmmm.....I know I`m not the greatest at explaining things
but since every song,movie soundtrac,every time a music note is played
which means every radio, ipod, tv broadcast..ect.. is tuned to a frequency
that does not match the the natual frequency of all life including
our cells and dna(this can all be verified by science.)

Feedback anyone?

yes... what does the odd frequency do to our health? My guess is that it would cause health problems. Excellent thread by the way.... can't believe I missed this one in 2007.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Old but very interesting thread !

What I am interested in:
Why ancient instruments were tuned to the 432 Hz compared to ancient structures being tuned to 110 Hz.

So it is interesting on why we choose to standardize instruments to 440 Hz.

It appears cultures through out the times have used different standards of Hz but it appears they all knew it had impacts on the brain/mind.

According to Ananda Bosman, international researcher and musician, archaic Egyptian instruments that have been unearthed are largely tuned to A=432Hz. Ancient Greeks tuned their instruments predominantly to 432Hz. Within the archaic Greek Eleusenian Mysteries, Orpheus is the god of music, death and rebirth, and was the keeper of the Ambrosia and the music of transformation. His instruments were tuned at 432Hz.

432Hz

A consortium called The PEAR Proposition: Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research are pioneers in the field of archaeo-acoustics, merging archaeology and sound science. Directed by Physicist Dr. Robert Jahn, the PEAR group set out in 1994 to test acoustic behavior in megalithic sites such as Newgrange and Wayland's Smithy in the UK. They found that the ancient chambers all sustained a strong resonance at a sound frequency between 95 and 120 hertz: well within the range of a low male voice.

In subsequent OTSF testing, stone rooms in ancient temples in Malta were found to match the same pattern of resonance, registering at the frequency of 110 or 111 hz. This turns out to be a significant level [right] for the human brain. Whether it was deliberate or not, the people who spent time in such an environment were exposing themselves to vibrations that impacted their minds.

110Hz

leolady

(post by Danie89 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62   >>

join