It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

he he
ten pages in and I`ve proven so many things its making you sound like a
jelous child.

again its just like fox new.

Guest:
a panel of 20 of the worlds top scientist says that x = what ever.
Billo:
ok show me one bit of proof?
Guest:
a a panel of 20 of the worlds top scientist says that x = what ever.
Billo: ok show me one bit of proof?
Guest:
Billo:
Guest:
Guest:
Billo:
Guest:
Guest:
Billo:
Guest:

see what I mean ?/

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

no...you are going to have to ask a quantum physicist who deals
in these maths to look over your numbers...
I`M NOT THE SCIENTIST

Funny how when you copy and paste other peoples work without understanding it you can claim that it's 100% correct. But when someone shows you some basic math they did on the problem you can't say anything about it. This is why your credibility is 0. Every single person who has said anything slightly contradictory to you has been met with an insult about their ability to understand the topic or you think they are trying to debunk or sabotage you. You have shown no willingness to debate on the topic or listen to what others have to say. If you are so sure in your position you should be able to at least counter the things which have been brought to your attention instead of saying things like "i'm not the scientist".

When you bring something you assume to be 100% right but when others bring things up you claim to know nothing and tell them to look elsewhere. Sounds a little funny...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

That means nothing! It doesn't prove anything, you posted a continuous hypothetical situation. And you have proven NOTHING about the NWO. Why don't you list everything you just bragged about proving for the last ten pages. Point by point, IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

You still have 0 credibility until you can show that YOU understand the material instead of your copying and pasting.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Parabol

he he
ten pages in and I`ve proven so many things its making you sound like a
jelous child.

again its just like fox new.

Guest:
Billo:
Guest:

see what I mean ?/

Bragging. Insults. Misspelling. You do sound like Fox News.

And in your example the guest should be able to provide proof of what "X" is. They should be able to provide credentials for the worlds top scientists. Oh that's right, Plato was huge on the NWO conspiracy. I think the "Allegory of the Cave" was supposed to be about that right? The guest should also have knowledge of what he's talking about. The guest also shouldn't create hypothetical situations with no basis in real life to 'prove' their point. You would be dealing with facts and not something like this if you had any ground to stand on.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now I have some questions for a change.( this is for the people who know who thy are)
like really this is the biggest question
why do you say that the scientists are wrong?

why do you attack a subject you have no clue about?
why do you spend so much time trying to de-bunk someone?

one guy went as far to say I`m a marketing fraud to sell my cd.

if thats not fox news tactics then I don`t know what is....
so far I don`t even have a cd to sell....lol......really.
I do have my songs on I-tunes but withought major advertising
there are virtually 0 sells....I`m not kidding..
damn I would be even willing to show my i-tunes sales update.
you wanna know how much I`ve made off it in 5 months since it started..
wait for it......and I`m not kidding....its $4.59 ...ya you read it right..
$4.59 for 5 months so ya I`m just racking in the cash.
the site supplies more info and nwo videos then anything else
www.myspace.com...

so Go take a flying leap off what ever will get the job done...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Parabol
face it dude
you lost
now go away little boy
i have adult things do deal with

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I`M NOT THE SCIENTIST

You see, I asked you to multiply a number by 2 and you need to refer me to a quantum physicist to do that

But you then claim to understand the quantum mathematics of universal resonance and harmony that are unknown to the bulk of scientists

Sorry but you do need to do somewhat better than that to deserve any credibility for your claims.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well before you insult my intelligence I have 2 questions for you;

1- Have you ever tried to sing on a big stage with a live band thru a PA system & monitors?

2- Have I called you DUMB in any of the last 10 pages of posts calling you out on your "yet unproven" hypothesis that the NWO is trying to manipulate us with a certain frequency paradigm when you have provided us with no substantial evidence to back up your claim?

If the answer to both of these questions is NO, then I would humbally request an apology because you don't know what you're taking about, which makes you ignorant. . . But still I forgive you for it.

I'm trying to help you out here dude! If I remember correctly wern't you the one complaining about your precious thread getting moved to skunkworks? DUMB input is better than none. . .

Have a nice day! I'm done with this thread. So now you've not only alienated Coffinfeeder, Parabol, & Pilgrum, but myself as well. You're gonna do great here at ATS!

2PacSade-

[edit on 28-12-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

I`M NOT THE SCIENTIST

You see, I asked you to multiply a number by 2 and you need to refer me to a quantum physicist to do that

But you then claim to understand the quantum mathematics of universal resonance and harmony that are unknown to the bulk of scientists

Sorry but you do need to do somewhat better than that to deserve any credibility for your claims.

Never once have I claimed to undersatn quantum math.
i just understand the CONCEPTS
get it ....CONCEPTS
as in CONSEPTUAL
now you can go away too..there are so many interested in this
that you will have to go cry to someone else...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

yes of cours I have been on just about every sized stage you could imagine.
and yes you are dumb and yes please leave...get on with your bad self.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Parabol
face it dude
you lost
now go away little boy
i have adult things do deal with

You just proved me right. That is all you have. If you had proved anything you would have listed and thrown them in my face. You don't understand the math, grammar, spelling, or dealing with other people. You are living in your own little world, and its a lonely one. You call people dumb for things you admittedly don't understand and make claims of which you have no connections or proof. You've been asked repeatedly to make provide some evidence for the NWO and you only resort to insults.

You have debunked yourself.

Good luck with this thread after the people who tried to help you and facilitate discussion have left, because we were the only ones replying.

Again, thanks for proving me right through your ignorance which CoffinFeeder, Pilgrum, 2PacSade, and now I have denied. Later.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
heres a nother reference to goebles power over the music industry
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Time to chill out...

The personal attacks and sophomoric vitriol ends now...

And on another note, please reduce the "big quotes."

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
more on the harmonic resonance structures
files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.whale.to...
www.greatdreams.com...

oh ya ..I forgot.
I`m just making all this up to sell my cd....ya thats it
www.myspace.com...

the music is in 432 so it is very relevent to this thread...not a sales ploy.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Maya432]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

ok i agree....but I will not be attacked and insulted without fighting back...
I`m only trying to help.....think I found something amazing and wish to share it.... so I will try to ignore them and carry on.....thanx again
-Bobby

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Never once have I claimed to undersatn quantum math.
i just understand the CONCEPTS
get it ....CONCEPTS
as in CONSEPTUAL
now you can go away too..there are so many interested in this
that you will have to go cry to someone else...

I was hoping you'd see that it isn't 'quantum' mathematics at all, not by a long shot. My point is that the frequencies of all the semitones in each octave are exactly double their counterparts in the previous (lower) octave and that's what defines each octave when working from any base (and you can use any note in any octave at any frequencyas a starting point). As a musician you'd have to know this or perhaps it's just something intuitive and you don't need to think about it.

There is no global conspiracy to prevent me (or anyone else) tuning to whatever frequencies we like but if you don't follow the rules I quoted for relating all the semitones and octaves you'll have some disastrous dischords going on.

A tip: relax and study and you can be the NWO - work your way into a position where you can make a difference.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Um... ok wow! I've followed this thread for the past few days and I must say I am a little taken back by the way the OP is trying to ram his point down our throats.... even in the face of real and honest debate and skepticism.

1st off... I am a guitarist/musician of over 20 years.

The concept presented here is very interesting. I think I understand what he is attempting (poorly I must admit) to enlighten us with.

If I understand the message the OP is conveying to us correctly he is saying that all of nature resonates at 432hz or mathmatical variants of? Correct?

The universe, galaxies, stars and planets, plants and animals, moving water, cells, atoms, all resonating at the same harmonic frequency. Is this correct?

If so then this concept is quite believable to me... it is not too far fetched.

However..... with that said I have a question:

1st off if this is indeed true, are we not already completely saturated with this frequency and resonance to the point that 440hz via our music could not possibly be enough to throw our minds out of balance and enable the evil NWO to manipulate us? To me this is quite a stretch.

Many thanks,

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i surrender...give up......on this site.
i`ve already explained all i really know the best I could....
thanx all and mabey will see you in the future.
much too much negativity...i started out all happy and excited to
try to figure this cool thing out with others....but this is a sham...

this is officially the end of this thread ....sorry..i really don`t have what it takes to fight with 5 people at once when my time is much too valuble
for that.

i will continue to spread the word of the evil NWO
and no one can stop me..

bye

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think I was teh one who really touched this kid off, so I guess I'll take this one

like really this is the biggest question
why do you say that the scientists are wrong?

care to produce these scientists? Can you produce one actual scientific report, one shred of evidence that shows anything that supports your 'message' that isn't from a no name site with a one pager and no explanation or research? We're still waiting bobby

why do you attack a subject you have no clue about?

Thats part of finding information and confirmation. If you can't beat it into submission, then there might be something there, true? on the other hand, the people on this site do (sometimes) have rather refined and well developed BS detectors.

why do you spend so much time trying to de-bunk someone?

Took me all of 15 minutes, and that includes the typing. Yes, things become that glaringly obvious

one guy went as far to say I`m a marketing fraud to sell my cd.

me, me, pick me .. also marketing your band, and create more hype around it than it deserves. Yes, I suspect you of badly executed viral marketing, among other things.

if thats not fox news tactics then I don`t know what is....

I take offense to that, sir. I think mine was more like Mad Magazine, since they actually use some humor and research.

so far I don`t even have a cd to sell....lol......really.
I do have my songs on I-tunes but withought major advertising

$4.59 for 5 months so ya I`m just racking in the cash.
the site supplies more info and nwo videos then anything else

But you do have music online to sell, and you do make sure to plug it at every turn. way to nosedive your credibility. yes, i removed your link in the quote as well since all this thread is achieving besides showing the viewing masses here what a crock this theory of yours is, its also being used to artificially pump up your google pagerank.

so Go take a flying leap off what ever will get the job done...

lead by example, please.

Well, I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty much done with this thread. there might be some interesting info here, but the rest, as well as the basis of it is pretty much shown to be garbage, or at least the messenger is. Anyone care to wager how long until something similar pops up again? I put my bets on about 7 months. That seems the average.

Guys, I thank you for putting the research in here. its been as enlightening as it has been entertaining.

Bobby, better luck next time, kid.

edit: BTW: Van Halen Interview about 1/4 step tuning ciao!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by CoffinFeeder]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Coffin feeder
first off
1)what does van halen 1/4 tone tuning have to do with this?
so i was mistaken ....so sue me....I wasn`t aware of it..it means nothing to this subject>)

also where i was mistaken is calling it quantum math...
where i was wrong is that it is quantum physics with (VBM)
Vortex based math.

Coffin feeder:
care to produce these scientists? Can you produce one actual scientific report, one shred of evidence that shows anything that supports your 'message' that isn't from a no name site with a one pager and no explanation or research? We're still waiting bobby .

yes I did produce scientists and many reports( and many more to come )..

Coffin Feeder:But you do have music online to sell, and you do make sure to plug it at every turn. way to nosedive your credibility. yes, i removed your link in the quote as well since all this thread is achieving besides showing the viewing masses here what a crock this theory of yours is, its also being used to artificially pump up your google pagerank.

oh....WTF....
is there a MODERATOR who can talk to this guy.
whats he doing removing(censoring) my page?????????
and how can this guy make up things about me..ei..google pagerank???
what the H?

Please Moderators.....do something about this.

like i said in my original post(I`m not the greatest at explaining things.)
And I ask for some people to be just a little more sensitive in the questions.

feeder you were wrong about the 7 months...does this mean that YOU are full of BS?....no...I didn`t think so .....sooooooo...
can we address the subject instead of name calling and character assasination?
I mean really now...come on....

once again and ask the Mods to please talk with this guy..
its just not right.

I will await a reply from a mod before i decide to go any further.
-Bobby

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join