It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why such different messages?

You dont understand my question, thier are very distinct messages, and definitions regarding " GOD ". Sikhism for example states God may not take human form, nor bor children, have wives, brothers, sisters, etc..

He is utterly the " force ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why He? Because of genetics and the way this whole system is made. In order to make male ofspring you need the genetic material of both male and female. To make female offspring you really don't need anything else than two females. If you have some talents within the realm of abstract thought, you will right away realise that the male genome is far older than the female one. Before there were males and females however, there was something else, so you can say that the part of man which is missing for him to say he is a god, is infact his wife. Go on from there and understand the whole principle of Creation, and if God likes you, he might even let you live. But I wouldn't count on it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I thought its been proven that women are much older than men?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Indeed. And that Force (or Forces to be correct) is Love. For Love to be complete, i.e. to exist, it must have it's longings fulfilled. When Love has his longings fulfilled he has Created and he grows. The first thing God makes is Light. It existed before Heaven and Earth eventhough Genesis says it differently. Before matter was, Light existed, as the perfect Image of God, like an uttered Word which cuts through everything. Like Love.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The male energy is dominating this time cycle, for the past 309,000 years. At around 2012, it'll be balanced out once again. When a planet is dominated by a certain energy, and there's an imbalance, all their stories, their religions, their folklore will evolve mostly around the dominant energy as the obvious "hero" or "knight in shining armor" or "king". That is why God in the Bible is thought of as a He, and JESUS is his son. God never had a daughter in the Bible. Duh

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
...and if God likes you, he might even let you live. But I wouldn't count on it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Hahaha... the kind of ignorant drivel one would expect from a closed, controlled mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why He? Because of genetics and the way this whole system is made. In order to make male ofspring you need the genetic material of both male and female. To make female offspring you really don't need anything else than two females. If you have some talents within the realm of abstract thought, you will right away realise that the male genome is far older than the female one. Before there were males and females however, there was something else, so you can say that the part of man which is missing for him to say he is a god, is infact his wife. Go on from there and understand the whole principle of Creation, and if God likes you, he might even let you live. But I wouldn't count on it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Um, isn't every conception inherently 'female', and later, the turn is made at some point to either go in the direction of female or male form? To make ANY offspring you need the genetics from both sexes, at least in human form.

And on the subject of abstract thought, which is devoid of words, how would I come to the conclusion that the 'male' genome is older than the female? Sounds like an illogical conlusion to me.

And exuse me, I'm not fully 'educated' in the Christian principle of creation, and perhaps I am better off not.

I will not even comment on your last statement.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Indeed. And that Force (or Forces to be correct) is Love. For Love to be complete, i.e. to exist, it must have it's longings fulfilled. When Love has his longings fulfilled he has Created and he grows. The first thing God makes is Light. It existed before Heaven and Earth eventhough Genesis says it differently. Before matter was, Light existed, as the perfect Image of God, like an uttered Word which cuts through everything. Like Love.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Wrong, everything that exists is eternal, and was never created. Simply because there is no time, and therefore no beginning or end to anything. It all simply is. Would you like me to explain to you how it's impossible for time to exist? It'll probably be futile, but I can always try

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
lilblam, I remember reading something of the feminine coming into play, I think at mayanmajix.com.

I think that truly is where we are headed.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yes, balance
No more domination of either one. Males have ALWAYS been the dominating sex throughout the entire known history, in every possible culture/civilization/society. Not a coincidence either

Did you read the post in really above top secret by william regarding the year 2012? I wonder what the UN knows...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We'll Sikhism States that God is Noor ( light ).

But he is not the same God in definition than the Christian, YAHWEH, or ALLAH.

He is simply, Pure Energy, the ulitimate energy.

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Golden Temples head priest is a female!

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I thought its been proven that women are much older than men?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deep

If you read what I said, I said, before there were males and females, there was something else. Something rather genderless, but still capable of reproducing. In principle you will only need one single man to recreate both man and female, he can even carry forth offspring in his belly, the male genome contains information on both male and female characteristics. In many ways you can say that a female genome is a shortened version of the male genome, while the male genome is a shortened version of the God genome. The God genome has the characteristics of the male genome, but more completed. What man misses you find in the female genome. That the ancient startravellers only had female offspring in the beginning doesn't amase me one bit. After a couple of ages Love said: "Let's make humans in our own image and likeness" To malefemale he created them. Quote end. Who ever said there was an "and" there in the first place? Adam was probably such a malefemale. Jesjuah too. And these days such people are called perverse. Go figure.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nope, I haven't seen that post. I don't think I can access that board yet. Something of the UN?

The US has such male dominance it isn't even funny.
The recent women's rights movement is no coincidence either I'd think.

Weren't there female pharaohs too?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I find it particularily interesting that none of you have the slightest idea about god, yet you have so many ideas about God.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I find it particularily interesting that none of you have the slightest idea about god, yet you have so many ideas about God.

Well why dont you add some insight then?

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If you read what I said, I said, before there were males and females, there was something else. Something rather genderless, but still capable of reproducing. In principle you will only need one single man to recreate both man and female, he can even carry forth offspring in his belly, the male genome contains information on both male and female characteristics. In many ways you can say that a female genome is a shortened version of the male genome, while the male genome is a shortened version of the God genome. The God genome has the characteristics of the male genome, but more completed. What man misses you find in the female genome. That the ancient startravellers only had female offspring in the beginning doesn't amase me one bit. After a couple of ages Love said: "Let's make humans in our own image and likeness" To malefemale he created them. Quote end. Who ever said there was an "and" there in the first place? Adam was probably such a malefemale. Jesjuah too. And these days such people are called perverse. Go figure.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Mikromarius, if I understand you right...

You are saying the female form is 'further' from your god but contains a part of which the male is missing?

With your malefemale that can carry children, this is an asexual being am I right.

The male and female genomes are not too different at all, it is the HUMAN genome.

Did you catch my reply to you earlier? Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Mikromarius, if I understand you right...

You are saying the female form is 'further' from your god but contains a part of which the male is missing?

With your malefemale that can carry children, this is an asexual being am I right.

The male and female genomes are not too different at all, it is the HUMAN genome.

Did you catch my reply to you earlier? Just wondering.

Human refers to men and women. Transsexual people are refered to as genetic variations or development mishaps or like some kind of genetic disease. They are nearly separated from the whole human race like something weird and freaky. But they look biologically more like the Angel of God than any of the rest of us.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Didn't angels in the bible and have sex with women on earth. What was that all about. Maybe it wasn't in the bible but it seems someone has said something along those lines.

I think this conversation is almost pointless to both of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes the angels of the bible got down and dirty with the women of Earth. Simply because they were extremely horny as their Gestapo God forbid them to have sex. So when they arrived on Earth they had that one chance to screw for a bit before they were yanked back to Heaven for a whoopin'! Yes it all makes sense now... I see the light!

Actually that story is yet another allegory, for the genetic manipulation and tempering that was done on humans, by the extra terrestrial nephalim. These guys were HUGE, (aka Giants from the Bible) so they could not fit their huge 24 inch shlongs into a tiny earth female vagina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join