It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Provide what? I gave you the list of professional that were examining the remains.

what exactly are you looking for ? I will do my best to find it.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

But it said they were at ground level. The call was recording the altitude if he did not hang up. The altitude at one point said ground level. The time was what 9:37:41 am. What time did they start that alleged take-over, when pilots are alleged not to protect the alleged plane or passengers. Pilots know they are not supposed to give up those planes unless dead or near death.

What does over 7565 mean for call duration? 7565 seconds? 7565 minutes? Both would be impossible.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

IF you noticed, the two calls that were still conected at "0" the seconds timers contiued. The other call was Todd Beamer. Don't ask me why. I don't know. I don't see it as an issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Peer professionals, of those claiming to be professionals, in order to validate the data collected, lab analyzed and presented to the public.

A peer professional is someone in the same professional field of work and/or academia, as any other peer doing the same type work in the same field. Otherwise, present by only one or two, the work is considered invalid, until tested and proved also by other peers. It is called peer review and every profession requires it, particularly science.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You claim to think that 93 offical report is wrong... yet you don't even know the offical report.

What is up with that? Why dont you know when the plane was taken over? Why don't you know what happened to the pilots?

come on Orion!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I do if it means they allegedly landed before they are alleged to have crashed in Shanksville, PA. Where did they land? Yes, that would be extremely important to know. Did they actually land in Cleveland, Ohio? Because the timing would be just about right for landing in Cleveland, Ohio.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I cited part of it? What do you mean I do not know it?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

you wanted a peer reviewed process for identifying DNA? And Dental records?

Look, I have no idea how DNA samples are collected and identified. What I do know is that the people that were working on the task for flight 93 were qualified. Did you even read the information I posted?

Honestly, this is getting tiresome.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That is correct. Considering everything going on with many major inconsistencies on 9/11/2001.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You don't know anything about 93. You didnt know when the take over time was. You dont know what happened to the Pilots. You had no idea about the FDR information. You had no idea who, besides Mr. Miller was doing the identification of the remains.

Don't you think these things are a little important before you go accusing someone of killing 3 thousand people?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I do know what it takes to insure DNA samples do not become contaminated, from being taken improperly, handled improperly, stored improperly, and shipped improperly.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Orion,

Sorry dude, its getting late here. (2:30 am) I have answered every single one of your questions. You have yet answered one of mine.

What is it REALLY that you see as proof that flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It is impossible for anyone to know anything about something alleged that cannot be proved to have existed as reported.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Woo hoo... you know about that. So, please provide some proof that the body parts that were collected and indentifed:

a. were handled improperly

or

b. didn't exist

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

See, this is where you are wrong and trying to weasle your way out. There is an abundance of proof. YOU are required to provide your own that refutes the offical report.

You have not.

I have taken you and Ivan to school this evening and you know it.

You use the word alleged and yet you know nothing of the offical report.

HOw can you dismiss something that you know nothing about??

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You want me to prove something did not exist? Have you forgotten that you are the one insisting they exist? Therefore, it is your responsibility to prove they exist not mine. Hearsay is not proof.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

School? What school? Karl Rove's Academy of Disinformation?

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I have taken you and Ivan to school this evening and you know it.

I'm glad you think so, for your own sake.

The burden of proof is on you to show that flight UA 93 actually crashed in Shanksville. So far, from what I see, Ivan and Orion are taking you to school.

An empty, black crater missing many tons of aeroplane parts, bodies, luggage, etc doesn't bode well for trying to prove your case.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Flight 93 reminds me of a Mock Plane Crash exercise which I was cool enough to witness. It included fuselage, fire, smoke, blood, screaming and dead people, as real as possible.
Here is some links to these common fake air crash exercises.
Sometimes these exercises are even a suprise to the city to test their natural response.
ardmoreite.com...
www.leadercall.com...
www.cbc.ca...

Agencies learn from simulated plane crash

The interagency Major Accident Response Exercise -- unfortunately staged on the same day as a real-world aircraft disaster with casualties in New York -- tested responsiveness and cooperation efforts among Selfridge Air National Guard Base, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Harrison Township Fire Department and several other agencies

www.macombdaily.com...

just to name a few.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Don't you think its kind of funny how all those bodies were identified so fast when they did not have the DNA testing back then to do test on DNA that had been destoyed by heat.

The NIST DNA experts had to come up with new tests just for 9/11. These tests were not ready untill 2002, after bodies were identified.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join