It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
FUnny. All this jibber jabber does not change the fact that no plane crashed in Shanksville on Septmber 11.

Remember, no plane crashed in Shanksville.

Wow. I am totally convinced now more than ever that NO Boeing Crashed in Shanksville, on Spetmeber 11th,2001.

Originally posted by IvanZana

This picture is avoided and undebunkable.

There is no proof of a boeing 757 crashing.

The shoot down theory is proven disinformation started by the people who brought you " Missile on the WTC " Pentagon Hologram ", WTC holograms, not controlled demo, NUKES,... etc.

These people actually start the silly theories so they can easily debunk them later looking 1/2 intelligent, but thats another thread.

As you can see no fuel, no fire, no parts, NO Boeing 757 at Shanksville on 9/11

Mabey they are looking for cruise missile parts?

???

THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing “a screaming thing” that “screeched” as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a “very loud screeching sound” passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.

Cruise missile video. Look like a small white plane.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

I'm not a airline mechanic or work for the NTSB.
Really, instead of trying to find a discrepancy in the FDR, why don't you tell me where all the human remains came from.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan,

you can post your You-Tube videos over and over.... you are still not answering my question.

Why are you doing that ? Why can you answer my question? My guess is that you will run from your thread you created without an answer.

Where did the hundreds of pounds of human remains come from?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Why don't you tell us where we can find them? Why don't you prove anyone ever found any?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am going to guess the next posts will be personal attacks.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

HAve you read any of my posts? Well... just for you Orion...here is some information on the recovery efforts for the passengers and crew of flight 93:

Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller's accounts

A few weeks ago, Wallace Miller, coroner of Somerset County, walked around the perimeter of this area with a landowner, Tim Lambert.

Their rambling disturbed a flock of wild turkeys. Amid the racket of their departure, a thought occurred to Miller: nature had finally begun to reclaim this place.

He can remember his first time there, 10.45am, Tuesday, September 11 ­ the stench of jet fuel, still puddled on the ground, the smell of the burnt and smouldering trees and grass, the silence of nature and the men who had arrived to find they could do nothing, the overwhelming evidence that a Boeing 757, 55 metres long and weighing 110 tonnes, had somehow been obliterated, and with it, the 44 people on board.

www.theage.com.au...

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

www.post-gazette.com...

Miller said he had identified 12 of the victims through dental records and fingerprints. He is refusing to release the names of those victims, saying he does not want to upset their families.

He said DNA testing would be used to identify the other victims, a process that could take months.

www.post-gazette.com...

SHANKSVILLE, Pa. -- Investigators have identified remains of four of the 44 people aboard Flight 93, the jetliner that crashed here 11 days ago, the Somerset County coroner said yesterday.

www.post-gazette.com...

Saturday, October 27, 2001

By Don Hopey, Post-Gazette Staff Writer
Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.
www.post-gazette.com...

The coroner's assessment came yesterday as he confirmed that the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory has used DNA samples to match recovered remains with the last of 40 crew members and passengers aboard the hijacked jetliner 14 weeks ago when it slammed into a recovered strip mine at around 500 mph.

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I never said 90%... Please refrain from lying about my posts.

Ivan, read my above posts and answer the one question I have asked. IF you can't...go find another Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No plane, No parts, no fire, no bodies.

Your sources are bunk.

Go start another thread on the Crazy already debunked conspiracy theory that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911.

Remember there is no new evidence so your theory that a plane did crash is weak and pathetic really, along the lines of holograms and aliens.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ivan,

Thank you for proving to me that you are not able to answer my question. If you ever get around to it, please let me know.

Oh, and if you think Mr. Miller is lying, I have attached his contact information on an above post. Please feel free to write him. I highly doubt you will.

Once again another truther that is not really searching for it.

911 Truth Movement:
Ask Questions
Ignore Answers

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

That is not proof. That is hearsay.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We who know that no plane crashed in shanksville are a mojority and only getting bigger. I have no worries.

Every dog has its day.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Mr. Miller has not been stated to be educated in genetics or forensic science. Therefore, Mr. Miller would not know a piece of deer meat or bear meat from a human remain. For all Mr. Miller knew, which he claims he found, he could have had part of the mandible of a chimpanzee not a human remain. There is only one way to verify if remains are human when all that is found is muscle meat,

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
To answer your ? There is no proof of any body parts being found. None.

There is more proof that no plane crashed and no body parts found. Audio, video and written.

They didnt find plane. why do u persist they found body parts?
Is that all you got to prove a plane crashed?
weak lol
We all know that is Disinformaiton used in the coverup of the missile crater.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
No plane, No parts, no fire, no bodies.

No plane or parts?

Fleegle said he climbed on the roof of an abandoned cabin and tossed down a burning seat cushion that had landed there.

www.flight93crash.com...

Ok...there are the plane part...

Now on to the Fire:

Sorry I don't have pictures of the bodies...But I did post several links that describe how they were recovered and how much was recovered.

My evidence is "BUNK". That's funny. You can't refure any of it. Instead you compare it to Holograms and Aliens??

You have shown to all here you have nothing.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dble post .

[edit on 6-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
there was no plane , it was just one scenery in the hijack scenario ,

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Ivan,

Do you understand? I have given you all the information that proves there were bodies parts retrieved at the crash site. Wallace Miller was in charge of identifying the remains. Heck I even gave you his contact information. I have shown you photographs of plane parts, statements by witnesses, FDR analysis. Etc Etc...

HAve you listened to the Cockpit voice recorder? Read the transcript? Have you listened to the phone calls? Are you aware how many calls were made? Do you know at what altitiude the plane was at when the cell phones were used? HOW many were made on froim the airphones?

I would say no.. you dont. You put up a silly photoshopped picture with no measurements at all to prove your point.

If you would like any further information on flight 93, please let me know. Although you are stuck in your fantasy, i will be more than happy to forward you any facts you are seeking.

C.O.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ivan,

1- Where did the body parts come from?
2- Where did the plane parts come from?
3- What is inside that dumpster?
4- What about all the witnesses that I posted statements from?
5- How come the FDR matches the witness statements?
6- How come you are not answering any of my questions?
7- How come you have offered zero evidence to back you fantasy?

Thanks,

C.O.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ok...there are the plane part...

I would be highly suspect of any evidence released 5 years later such as the pictures you provided capt.

There was an obvious cover up and those pictures were used to try to prove an airplane crashed.

And besides, in a court of law, those pictures prove that evidence can be planted to fit any crime desired and 5 years later???

Flight 93 didnt crash in shanksville. Repeat 5 times and go sleep.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
can you show me a cellphone that can make a call from high alt and a fast going object

i recall even nokia made a statement saying its impossible, the waves cant keep up with the phone going faster,

but i can be wrong...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join