It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Typical Orion

... are you dismissing these witnesses because one states that he could count the rivits? These witnesses were not any where near flight 93 when it crashed.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

It is a wonder the guy saying some commercial jetcraft was 50' above his head was left standing to tell about it.

That means the alleged plane had to be gliding not nose diving in. That should have left skidmarks - a very long trail of skid marks at that - when it finally stopped. That would probably have left the entire plane intact, when it finally stopped skidding.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Do you REALLY think it was 50 ft? This is what Im talking about with Cherry picking. The man saw an airplane. Not a cruise missle. If the cruise missle was only 50ft off the ground would it be able to crash the way it did? No.

Der.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
United States Cruise Missile's Now Carry Human Remains

More information from Mr. Miller:

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

Link

600 Pounds of Human Remains? All planted 30 feet in the ground? Or was it in the Missile?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So with if the crash site is just a bomb or missile crater, then what caused those dry, unburnt,wingless, partless, fueless dents in the ground that are being mistakened for wing dents?

Just looking around the area it seems to be a natural occurance possibly to water errosion and caving in due to soft, fresh soil/fill being used wihtin a decade or so.

as the pictures prove.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I Think the more important question is:

Where did the hundreds of pounds of charred human remains come from?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Orion... here is some more infomation:

"From 10:00 to 10:02 there were four distinct control column inputs that caused the airplane to pitch nose-up (climb) and nose-down (dive) aggressively. During this time the airplane climbed to about 10,000 feet while turning to the right. The airplane then pitched nose-down and rolled to the right in response to flight control inputs, and impacted the ground at about 490 knots (563 mph) [FDR says 500 kts] in a 40 degree nose-down, inverted attitude. The time of impact was 10:03:11."

Flight 93 Path Study

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

How did you scale the aircraft in your picture you posted earlier?

Did you ever prove that the mining scar matched up with the wing scars?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What I am saying is, I am having difficulty finding credibility in the exaggerations they put forth, while claiming to be eyewitnesses.

If the engines were still running on any alleged planes, anything or anyone was standing behind those engines as they are going by, whatever or whoever it is will be blown away by the thrust from the engines. When jet engines can roll small automobiles end over end or side over side on runways, humans are certainly no match for the thrust of jet engines.

I had driven many times on the freeway next to Hopkins, when those commercial jets came in for landings. I had to hold the steering wheel in place as hard as I could, to keep from being pushed one way and then the other on the road. They literally shake a vehicle until they finally get out of range when landing. I certainly could not count any rivets, when I was a passenger, with those low flying planes coming in on landing. Those planes were flying slow compared to planes coming in on crash landings.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

The 'scar' in the last picture from 1994 actually is about 10 feet from the Septmber 11th, 2001 scar/crater.

Note* The shanksville 'crash' site actually has dry weathered ground with unbroken grass groing out of it and with the reports of "no plane found" it seems that the 911 conspiracy is that a plane crashed in shanksville.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Orion... have ANY of the witnesses stated that they were close enough to experience what you claim they would? No.

I want to ask you or the OP to explain to me how hundereds of pounds of human remains were planted at the crash scene.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ivan....

please answer my question in regards to the human remains discovered. if you can't, you better find another conspiracy.

- C.O.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How did you come up with 10 feet?

Can you show me, in detail, how you scaled that?

Also, how did you scale the airliner in your previous picture?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

Orion... here is some more infomation:

"From 10:00 to 10:02 there were four distinct control column inputs that caused the airplane to pitch nose-up (climb) and nose-down (dive) aggressively. During this time the airplane climbed to about 10,000 feet while turning to the right. The airplane then pitched nose-down and rolled to the right in response to flight control inputs, and impacted the ground at about 490 knots (563 mph) [FDR says 500 kts] in a 40 degree nose-down, inverted attitude. The time of impact was 10:03:11."

Flight 93 Path Study

What is an "inverted attitude"? Someone is claiming an alleged plane landed upside down? 40 degrees indicates gliding down not nose diving straight down. Which, if that is the case, really fouls up even more the "official" reports and photos by US bureacrat agencies concerning crash landing and effect from same.

Someone is actually claiming an alleged plane climbed 10,000' while turning right? At 10,000' how would anyone from the ground know what he or she was looking at for plane model?

"....in response to flight control inputs......"? From where or who is that coming?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Its all here in the Flight Data Recorder Document:

The FDR data show that the plane was intact and its systems were operating normally before impact. The plane’s roll angle corresponds to eyewitness reports:

Cabin pressure - NORMAL. Hydraulics - NORMAL. Cargo fire - NORMAL. Smoke - NORMAL. Engines - RUNNING. Engine RPM (N1) 70% . Fuel pressure - NORMAL. Engine vibration - LO. Wind direction - WEST. Wind speed - 25 kts. Pitch angle - 40 deg down. Airspeed - 500 kts. Heading - 180 deg. Roll angle - 150 deg right. AoA - 20 deg negative

www.gwu.edu...

I will ask you again to explain to why or how hundreds of pounds of human remains were found at the crash site.

Thanks,
C.O.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I got it from people you cited as eyewitnesses and from what they were describing.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

From where and who did that information come? Where was it recorded back to a control center or NORAD? If not there, where?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

From the flight data recorder. It was found at the crash site.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Prove human remains were found. That requires proving physical evidence is readily accesible to prove it. I personally saw no human remains at any crash site and see no evidence of it in any photographs. Photos of a piece of meat or some part of a jaw bone (mandible), which may or may not be a human part of a mandible, is not proof those belong to any alleged passengers on alleged Flight 93.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The cabin pressure was normal in a high speed dive to the ground? How did that happen?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join