It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 126
<< 123  124  125   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by thedman

Some 60 tons of debris was recovered from the crash scene

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

Took 10 bins like this to hold all the recovered pieces

See you have also spammed all the other threads with idiotic comments

Are you a troll...?

Anyone else see the comedic value in the above post?!!

No. Nobody sees any comedic value in collecting the remains of the plane where all those souls perished. Laugh away.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No. Nobody sees any comedic value in collecting the remains of the plane where all those souls perished. Laugh away.

There was no plane remains! Also the impact site was fake!

No family members claimed victim compensation either, zero, nada, no one!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Can you provide any support for your claim that no family members of UA 93 victims accepted victim compensation ?

Some did not because they were sueing for wrongful death :-

articles.cnn.com...:US

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can you provide any support for your claim that no family members of UA 93 victims accepted victim compensation ?

I could but I'm not interacting with shills from now on, seems like you know something about this anyway, and you can easily find out yourself if you really wanted to.. I suggest you go find out if you're interested, stop expecting everyone to do your homework for you!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I could but I'm not interacting with shills from now on, seems like you know something about this anyway, and you can easily find out yourself if you really wanted to.. I suggest you go find out if you're interested, stop expecting everyone to do your homework for you!

Could do but don't feel like it right now ? I'll take that as an admission you were lying then.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just found this Video and immediately thought of flight 93...Seems like the Plane in the Video Nose dived, the same as we are led to believe as to what happened to Flight 93 and guess what....??
The plane in this video appears to have left evidence of a actual plane and not just a hole in the ground..

Tatarstan Airlines jet crashes at an almost vertical angle in Kazan, Russia. Video courtesy Emergencies Ministry/Russian Investigative Committee

Plane vertical nose dive

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Tatarstan Flight 363 (B737) descended from 2300' and impacted the ground at 242 kts. UA Flight 93 (larger B757) impacted at 490 kts. Since KE= .5mv^2, one can see why the impact of UA Flight 93 should and did have much more force than the Tatarstan flight.

It's also possible the terrain had substantially differing characteristics, but I don't know that. Do you?
edit on 13-10-2014 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_
Tatarstan Flight 363 (B737) descended from 2300' and impacted the ground at 242 kts. UA Flight 93 (larger B757) impacted at 490 kts. Since KE= .5mv^2, one can see why the impact of UA Flight 93 should and did have much more force than the Tatarstan flight.

It's also possible the terrain had substantially differing characteristics, but I don't know that. Do you?

True, Parts of flight 93 could be 40 feet down whereas the Tatarstan flight could have slammed into the runway.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

True, Parts of flight 93 could be 40 feet down whereas the Tatarstan flight could have slammed into the runway.

Or maybe rocky ground instead of land that had been stripped mined in the past like in Shanksville. The METAR reports for the day show light snow and rain. So the ground could have been frozen, potentially.

The B757 has a lot more mass than the B737. And in this case that mass was going quite a bit faster, as in twice as fast. The masses of the planes cannot be assumed to be the same. A B757 typically operates at twice or more the weight of a B737. That means roughly eight times as much energy was imparted by the B757 at impact. That energy is both being absorbed by the airframe and driving it into the ground.

There are a ton of variables in there unaccounted for. You can't just say, "Seems like the Plane in the Video Nose dived, the same as we are led to believe as to what happened to Flight 93 and guess what....?? "

top topics

<< 123  124  125   >>

join