It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien And Obelisk On The Moon?? Official Apollo 16 Footage!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

anhinga, that's what I think I'll do soon. Let's see what it says. But right now I'm sorta bushed and wanna go hit the sack! Had a long day. Let's see if internos, sherpa or others can figure that out. (Now why do I give all the screwy tasks to them?
)

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Cool, catch some zzz's and maybe 'the crew' can help decipher the page(s). Thanks again for this thread -- another good one!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

That looks similar! Good find sherpa, as always!
But one is on the left of the flag. This one's on the right! Do they keep shifting the darn thing around??

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The flickery effects in the beginning of the video scream fake.

The guy hilariously stepping into the frame to pick up some change on the moon REALLY screams fake. The scenes of Forest Gump meeting important figures of the past looks more authentic.

C'mon now

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Mike, or anyone for that matter--

What's the consensus on that "top secret" outtake footage with the guy popping into the frame from the right (presumably to pick up another Coke bottle)?

If you're meaning the first part of the first vid, where you can see something moving along the right side of the frame, then I would say that its pretty intriguing! Heck! I wouldn't like to hazard an explanation at this point. But there IS something there!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
serious footage, thats really strange, anyone can say we didnt go to the moon, but it wouldnt be an astronaut that comes forward, it'd be some small time person there for footage, there is no way it could have lasted this long, why would they go to all that trouble? what would be the point, freaking hardy har har everybody, just a little laugh? it doesnt make any sense and you can find pictures of rovers and other things left on the moon from satelite pictures, just ask what would be the point if we have the technology and drive to leave crap there without putting a human, or many for that matter up there? Nasa and many museums have lunar rocks without carbon burns on them which means they didnt come through our atmosphere, but enough ranting, the most puzzling thing to me about this is the serious LACK of reaction to the third "thing" in the frame, no more than maybe 10 yards from the astronauts, very strange

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mike, good effort finding this vid

We have established what the 'oblisk' is, and Im not (never) convinced with anything flashing 'Top Secret' before viewing. Anyway........
The 'person' (civilian clothed) clearly picking something up is unbelievable! Its so obvious someone is picking something up, it makes me think; this must be some sort of video filmed on earth.
I am sure we went to the moon etc, but this must be a training video or something! ?????

As for the dark shadow moving about, not sure what to make of that, but it does grab my attention because it looks like a form of something moving....Strange looking

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This unsuited person on the moon video has popped up on ATS before. I just can't remember its conclusion, if any.
I'd love an explanation though.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Im sure the 'oblisk' is an instrument put there by the astronauts. They wouldnt put a flag up next to an alien 'oblisk'

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hmmm... the first video is very interesting. Assuming it's authentic, I have one possible theory. Some have suggested that the moon actually has a small breathable atmosphere (I believe John Leer may be one of those people). Perhaps this video really did take place on the moon, and the man who is bending over and picking something up is an astronaut or someone who is part of the mission. He isn't wearing a space suit because one isn't really needed. He's in the background doing other things while they film this video to fool the public into thinking that the moon is completely inhospitable.

Of course I don't necessarily subscribe to this theory, and I certainly find some of John Lear's theories to be outlandish, but I just thought of this possibility and thought I should mention it. After all, we should be taking all possibilities into consideration when trying to determine the truth.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would like to point out that this part of video

has been cutted from this original nasa footage, taken from NASA ARCHIVES
www.hq.nasa.gov...

so there's no reason to discuss about its genuinity, IMHO
(at least, i hope so) .

In this one the unsuited person is missing,
but is clearly visible something ELSE it you look at it carefully

[edit on 8/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am convinced we did go to the Moon in '69 and later. There is far too much evidence for this. But, knowing the "propaganda" mindset of governments in general, and especially during this cold war period, there is nothing that prevents me from thinking certain films were faked.

Take the Chinese in this day and age. They get a mission up to the moon, and maybe something goes a bit haywire with the filming, so rather than admit they're having problems, they try to fake an old NASA photo as their own, all the while, hoping they can get their own system back online, and that no one will notice.

Most lies have a lot of truth mixed in for cover.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
for once we need the sceptics and debunkers to help out , come on guys be usefull for a change and try to explain what that "beeing" (person or alien ) is doing there ? Its so strange that when we get blurry clips of ufo's we have debunkers storming in within minutes to "share their wisdom" but when we get a clear picture of something pretty interresting then all of a sudden debunkers seem to have gon silent :/

No offence this is not to flame the sceptics , we really need your help on this one as usually the debunkers and sceptics are the best researchers

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why do I do it? More valuable minutes of my life wasted, looking at "proof".

More dodgy grainy footage, proves nothing. The "stagehand" entering from right to left
yeah right..Is not an edit to a tape easier to perform when it just appears on the edge and goes "Whoops shouldn't be here!! and wanders off!!

Utter bravo sierra. NASA did not have to live feed this..the money they were spending would have created a perfect video for airing...why risk a live transmission and risk some numpty walking into camera..

I believe that conspiracy theories radiate out to at least two polarised camps. So we have, we didn't go and someone got there before us. I believe the truth is in between..

The whole thing is subjective. There is no proof available that will convert a mind set in it's beliefs...what ever camp..even me.

The human imagination has been the basis for mans conquests and abilities. It is from a thought process that man can create the physical reality....unfortunately some don't need that leap to believe..

If we are visited by entities, I believe that they are from the future...which would allow the conjecture that time travel is possible. I hope it is proven soon, so I can go back and stop myself from wasting time on these threads

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

ummmmm....... What about the Russians picking up our signals from the moon?. Don't you think our biggest opponent would have called the US governments bluff? I think so.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoToTheLight

It could be worse; you could be wasting it by working.

Besides, how else are we going to get a balanced approach with input from people that think the rest of the world deserves their tinfoil hats?

Note: I am NOT wearing a tinfoil hat, though I did take a class on origami and do keep a fresh roll of Reynold's best handy just in case.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There were no doubt many films made in studios to replicate the moon events, and many of these have made their way into the public's eye. I believe that we DID in fact go to the moon. I also believe that we substituted some film clips made in a studio so that the media would braodcast only what the NASA and DOD folks wanted the public to see.

If they mixed real and faken film clips for release to the media, they could control the images and assumptions the public would make according to their desires for us to maintain certain illusions about the moon. Not suprising. But there are too many proofs of moon landings to believe that it is all a hoax..no way. But NASA has for sure used massive deceptions to promote and keep certain assumptions alive, regardless of the truth.

The moon has irrefutable evidence of either an active or past occupancy by intelligent beings, and huge mining operations are apparent. There are scores, and more, of geometrically detailed structures and land features that can NOT be accounted for by nature or impact from above. ONLY design and construction can answer the enigma's about the moon.I am one of those people who always seem to find at least a little bit of incredulity, even in this day and age, when I run up against people who actually accept odds so high that the term ' astronomical ' does not do them justice. The odds that the moon's 'inexplicable anomalies ' can be explained by mundane means are beyond insane.

The enhanced picture John Lear shows on a thread of the Aristarchis (sp?) Crater shows a blue, shining raised roof dome type structure that he theorizes is a type of fusion reactor or whatever..but it is for sure not a dead and hollowed out impact crater. There are photos that we have all seen that show huge areas with square and varying other shaped layouts, as if buildings were once there..only needing roofs to complete. In other areas there are ' banding ' proofs. See the Joseph Skipper site for more on moon banding..but it is much like the ' strange ' feature on the moon Iptaeus of a rasied and straight ridge running for most of the circumference of the huge rock.

If one looks at the overall big picture of the moon anomaly evidence, it is impossible to come away believing that the moon is just a dead rock with no evidence of any life past or present and no quirks that cannot be explained away by stretching the known parameters of geophysics and engineering and geology. No way. Not to anyone not in a state of persistent and chronic denial.The real questions about the moon are these:

When will the Government admit and release all info they have and tell the truth?

What is the status of the exploration of the moon by the US agencies involved to determine who was or is on the moon, their origins, intentions, and legal rights to inhabit and claim the moon as a sovereign land they own? That is assuming a current alien presence. If no one is there of an alien nature, and all people there now and covert human US and other nationals doing secret missions, how does the moons legal status affect the nations mining or otherwise gaining from the moons resources?

If the moon is indeed a hollow' ship ' designed for deep space travel, and ' towed ' into position eons ago by some alien race and positioned exactly where it would affect the Earth in certain ways geophysically and magnetically, as well as affording a side hidden from the view of Earth, then it represents the most profound discovery on all of history, in terms of impact and the affects of enlightenment over time.

The technology that would be necessary to turn a huge structure of stone and metals into a ship worthy of space travel, and able to maintain an atmosphere inside and temps in the range to sustain life must be awesome to behold. If we are there and have been for some time exploring these things, assuming alien cooperation or non-existence, we will never benefit as long as the black ops guys run the show.

All new ' stuff ' will be funneled into a private corp. that has a slot open at the executive level with huge salaries and benefits for the cooperating General and Admiral that throws a bone their way..retirement can be pretty average for even a General unless he has prepared a nice comfy job for himself after he retires as a ' consultant ' to a huge aero conglomerate that benefits from the new technologies that the NSA and other back guys at the top decide to share for profit, never revealing the origins, and of course never explaining that taxpayer money funded the entire thing to begin with!!

Pardon the rambling: The moon is and always has been an enigma of truly Brobdinagian dimensions and will remain so as long as the wrong people control the flow of information and direct the actions of those who do the actual deeds. There is massive evidence of a past or present culture os some type on the Moon. Structures of immense size have been systematically removed from photographs to deceive the public. Proof is not the issue: Media is the issue, and attitude is the issue. If the media had the right attitude, and displayed the proper amount of time and effort to investigate and verify the evidence, it would not take long to get the ball rolling and some real answers from the people who know.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok. I have been stumped for quite a while now.. Watching the man in the corner over and over again, I keep asking myself, why is he moving at the same rate as the astronauts? He picks that object up as if he is under the laws of the moons gravity, or faked moons gravity also... I know if I was rushing to pick something up, it would not be that slow. If you watch the speed he moves at, then compare it to the astronauts, they are about the same.. So if this movie is FAKE.... why would a backstage worker be hooked up to gravity simulator cables also???????????????

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why is it that there is always an uncle or grandpa in the story...

"Me ol' granpaw bob, he worked at the nasa. I founded this rare secret and hidden footages under his bed when he passed on, and here I am on youtube to show the world!!!!!!"

".. Oh and I'll throw in some TOP SECRET documents to prove it!"

Gahh..

There is one thing the powers that be are good at - throwing so much mud around, that even when it smells like poop, it's still good..

Coming up on Youtube's Greatest Conspiracies Revealed - The man on the moon, a holographic projection? Or mysterious moon breather.. Shocking footage, You decide !

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yes, that video is genuine, and it does not have any "person" or "alien" appearing to grab something from the ground because of two reasons:

1. That video ends before the "person" appears, the "static" on the YouTube video was used to connect that video with the next.

2. The person was added (how can we explain that the "secret" video has a much worse quality than the official version?) to the original video, and to make it easier the person who did it reduced its quality so much that we can only see the legs of the astronaut moving away from the camera.

The video used to show the person/alien is avaiable here from NASA.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join