It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien And Obelisk On The Moon?? Official Apollo 16 Footage!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by sherpa

That looks similar! Good find sherpa, as always!
But one is on the left of the flag. This one's on the right! Do they keep shifting the darn thing around??

Cheers!

Sherpa obviously has proven you conspiracy nuts asinine on your oblisk theory, just because 2001 a space odyssey was a good movie it doesn't mean it was based on a true story, and your comment on it being on the wrong side of the flag mikesingh reminds me of the cops on southpark that didn't convict the guy who killed the people and cut their hands off because all the cut off hands on his wall weren't the right hand until they realised in the end hey they were the right hand just turned around.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Razimus, do you ever take the trouble to read the thread before posting? I think not. I suggest you do because here's a post of mine adding to what Sherpa had mentioned. For your sake, since you don't have the time or inclination to go through the thread, I'm reproducing it here for your benefit.

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by internos

Hey sherpa, apologies for what, man??
You've provided a logical explanation for that obelisk for which I had concurred (if you've seen my post a couple of pages back!) So we need to solve the unexplained! And that's why we're here!

I had sent a pic to internos too regarding that object, which was part of an experiment conducted by Apollo 16. This....

So it must be this what we're looking at. But the res in the official NASA vid stinks! Can't make out much from that. And they call it a high tech Moon mission!! My pin hole camera would have produced better results!!

Cheers!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I believe the obelisk is the solar collector as Sherpa pointed out, but in the video where he throws the javelin, the object he throws appears to me to fall to the ground and not travel very far, like there is gravity pulling it. It goes off the screen rather quickly, but still falls towards the ground. There is even a comment on it not setting any records. Shouldn't it just float off into space, and not land at all? Do you think it was just thrown 'towards' the ground? To me it appears to arc a bit, and fall back down.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I just ask everyone to consider the technology available then and to take a trip to the space museum at the cape in Florida. They have for display similar vehicle and space equipment. If this doesnt raise doubts in your mind, nothing will. Just too many small things dont add up. The men interviewed worked on rocket technology. Just look at all the mishaps before the mission. How could all these be corrected in a few months to travel 250,000 miles and too return safely. The one man interviewed stated the calculation at less than 1/2 of 1 pecent success rate!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ByTor420

The javelin fell because there is gravity on the Moon, weaker than that of the Earth but gravity, that is why when they made the experiment with the feather and the hammer both fell to the ground, and that is also the reason the astronauts did not jump tens or hundreds of metres high.

Edit: why did the post before mine disappeared?

[edit on 11/12/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think the reason the moon footage we have doesn't hold up to scrutiny, and seems to be fake is becuase it is fake. They had to conjure up a believable moon landing video becuase of what they found, or are building up there. Recent evidence shows that there has been something important happening on the moon worthy of keeping it secret from the public for a while now.
What it is, is up for debate. But as to if man has ever walked on the moon. I'm sure man has walked on the moon many times. The majority of which have never been made public.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wonder, does anyone here on ATS have a high powered telescope that can take photos and maybe even a rig for videos? I would think that at least someone has something like that so we could get something other than old govt. movies and pics.

It would be a major help.
I have a small telescope of my own that I could try using for taking a look, but it's the middle of winter right now and I live in a heavily populated area so there is alot of light pollution. So if anyone does have something powerful enough, I would guess we could figure things out pretty quickly.

Edit: Sorry to go a little off topic.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
So if anyone does have something powerful enough, I would guess we could figure things out pretty quickly.

How so?? You mean we could identify an alien running on the Moon with a home made telescope, or one off the shelf? No way! The HST (Hubble) with all it's high tech characteristics and amazing resolution can just about pick out an object the size of a football field on the Moon!

So you've gotta be a gazillionaire to buy something better than the HST to see that li'l alien sitting on that rocky outcrop on the Moon, having a swig from that beer-can he stole from the Kingfisher warehouse here.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Well, with regards to the first video: The US was NEVER on the moon. This is not an alien. It is someone from the film crew picking something up from the ground.

Oops, they just forgot to give him a space suite.

No significant or confirmed evidence I have seen points to your statements being true. In fact more points to us actually being there IMO. I have seen all of Ted T's material and watched the TV specials and in all the conspiracy moon photos and videos there is absolutely nothing that proves that the moon landing was faked. Nothing is convincing.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would just like to add, anyone who thinks we have not been to the moon is greatly mistaken. The first lunar mission was actually conducted by Germany during WWII. Hitler sent an orbiting satellite to the moon. They discovered structures and something that looked suspiciously artificial. Shortly after the first German lunar mission Hitler believed he had discovered the key to life and I think this is what eventually lead him to his crazy belief systems. Hitler spoke of his long term goals of ruling the world when we spoke of his 1000 year Reich as it was suppose to coincide with evangelicals 1000 years of peace. When Hitler fell at the end of WWII, most of the German scientists who had been working on the German black projects were brought over to the US and employed by the US Gov in "Operation Paperclip."

Shortly after the scientists arrived in the US, America announced they would land on the moon. Coincidence?

Apollo 8 was sent to investigate the structures and a particular object found near the sea of tranquility. They were to investigate the object and survey a landing area near the sea of tranquility.

Here is some video of the object / spacecraft, which has been the main focus of much of the lunar missions. The spacecraft is 3 - 4 miles long and is littered with carved artwork.

www.youtube.com...

Many of the Apollo astronauts saw UFO's, heard strange sounds/music coming from the farside of the moon. When you gather up all the evidence it is easy to say we actually went, but everything we have been shown and told has been a lie. I know this for a fact as I have witnessed first hand myself the truth of life on the moon. The government is unable to tell the public the truth but I have seen it, the higher intelligence, and the crafts in the sky. The truth is however coming soon to the public, the aliens are not happy with the evil nature of the current human system.

As we continue to move toward becoming slaves to our own, we will one day find the liberation and love of our ancient friends from the stars, who have been watching; guiding; and helping humanity from it's own self destruction for thousands of years. Love them as they have loved you. They continue to leave us alone to continue on our own chosen path, but when all hope is lost, when we are unable to stand up for ourselves, when we need God to help rescue us, they are always there. The watchers are good and all you should focus. For on that great day, comes a love like a raging stream. Show the love you have for them and repent with all your heart and you too will witness Angels. They have always been here and they have always loved you.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Los obeliscos de la luna hablarán un día, y destrozarán la voz del hombre. (año 1972)

The moon obelisks will talk someday,and they will destroy man's voice(year 1972)

google Benjamin Solari Parravicini

open your eyes people!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
that's just a man picking up something. they just thought he wouldn't be caught and included in the camera view.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That is interesting maybe something that has been there for a long time

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanmaiden

That is interesting maybe something that has been there for a long time.

One possible way to find out for sure is to hunt around and look for more recent, higher resolution images. A lot of mysterious "artifacts" have a magical way of disappearing once you look at a better photo. It's all part of the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi, I don`t care is NASA goes to the moon or not, I guess no matter, is that kind of dicussion that you just waste time.
I saw a lot of obelisk on my telescope and mountain with pyramidal shape, also I kind of sphinx, well I will share some photos that I took with my camera trough telescope, to let you take your own conclussion.

But one thing is true.... the moon is a curious place:

It have the right diameter ( Earth is 4 time bigger than moon ) a it have the right distance, to create a total sun eclipse.
You always will see the same moon face no matter on which part on earth you are.
It have influnce on sea, rivers and people (we have enough water in our bodyes), because the moon gravety expand and contract our planet. In fact the baby`s sexuality depends on the moon phase at the conception moment. So you can choose if you want a beby boy or girl, if you know how to read the sky.
The moon is older than Earth, very older , so think about it, and how it comes in our solar system is a mystery until today.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Well spoken no one been up there!! So what do we make of all the so called whistle-blower astronauts? The ones that say they were on the moon . Gov Disinfo agents or/ paid a lot of money to go public with garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join