It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien And Obelisk On The Moon?? Official Apollo 16 Footage!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Now what is needed is some good analysis here!! Looking at these vids, I hope someone who’s clued-up on photography can explain these anomalies. Dust on the lens? Or video compression artifacts? If they cannot be explained, then is this the smoking gun?

The ‘Alien’ (?)

Here’s something that has been captured on the surface of the Moon as seen in the official NASA footage of Apollo 16. Note the faint black object or shadow between the horizon and the astronaut that is seen moving first from right of the frame to the left, and then back again towards the end of the film. The resolution sucks, but that’s all we’ve got. This has been taken from the official NASA website.

Notice, in the first part of the vid, there's something, at about 60 secs, on the frame's right. It is seen again after approx 45 secs. The second part has that shadow/object as described above.

The official footage:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The Obelisk

And now what about the ‘obelisk’ seen in the next vid? Clear as the sun on a summer’s day! The camera is focused on the object for a considerable length of time, with nothing else in the background worth filming. So obviously the camera is focused on the object of interest, which in this case is the obelisk! This was taken from beside the lander on the surface of the Moon. It can be viewed in RealPlayer. Downloading is a cinch – less than 1 MB and man, it’s worth a look-see! Here’s a freeze frame of the obelisk:

Finding the edges, this is what turns up:

And now embossed:

Thanks to Internos for the frame grab from RealPlayer

The official NASA video

Any ideas what they might be? As for me, I have an open mind. In other words, it does look like there’s something up there!! And if so, then NASA is bust!

Cheers!

Ref:
Third EVA, VIP Site. Apollo 16 Footage

[edit on 8-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, with regards to the first video: The US was NEVER on the moon. This is not an alien. It is someone from the film crew picking something up from the ground.

Oops, they just forgot to give him a space suite.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Well, with regards to the first video: The US was NEVER on the moon. This is not an alien. It is someone from the film crew picking something up from the ground.

Agreed!
But that's if the Moon landing conspiracy holds!! If not, do we have something here?

Oops, they just forgot to give him a space suite.

Yup, if the landing was filmed at MGM studios, then that's a faux pas, if ever there was one!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Another video tha makes me seriously doubt that the US ever had a manned misson to the moon with the Apollo programs.

I personally see a studio hand picking up something from the studio floor, played back in half the normal playback speed.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Mike, thank you for sharing these interesting finds!

About the UFO video, i've uploaded to YT a cutted part from NASA original footage:
it would be interesting to make some comparisons with this one
www.youtube.com...
and the one hosted on NASA archives.

The "obelisk" shaped structure is really odd, IMHO.
What could it be?

[edit on 8/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Terra,
I have heard/read all the fake moon landing stuff..and also read a lot about US currently having a base on the moon. Neil Armstrong was just at Purdue where a building was named in his honor. He seems to think/act/speek as if he had gone to the moon.
BP

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for that clip!!

The interesting part in your vid is around >0:30 and 0:60 secs. That black object (alien?) can be clearly seen moving from right to left and then back again!!
What the heck is that?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have to say that if this would be the real deal then this Astronaut is Obelix because he throws the so called obelisk around.Unfortunatly it seems to be something shaped like a spear and has the exact size.
Watch this video another Part of this collection

www.hq.nasa.gov...

At first i thought he was just blocking the view, but no he took something and threw it away.After that the obelisk shaped thing disappeared

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
That sure looks like someone bending over to pick something up. I agree with the other comments. Someone not wearing a spacesuit!

Hmmm!!! Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello mikesingh.

I was reading this thread and became somewhat confused with regard to your position regarding the moon landings and was wondering if you might be able to clarify it for me. In the OP you state:

Here’s something that has been captured on the surface of the Moon...

This [the photo of the obelisk] was taken from beside the lander on the surface of the Moon.

...it does look like there’s something up there!!

From the above it would appear that you do believe that we have landed on the moon and taken photos up there.

But then in the second post in this thread Terrapop states:

And in the third post in the thread you respond with:

Agreed! But that's if the Moon landing conspiracy holds!! If not, do we have something here?

It now appears that you are agreeing with Terrapop's assertion that we have never landed on the moon but in almost the same breath state that perhaps we did.

Why, if you actively agree with the assertion that we never landed on the moon, would you be looking for signs of alien beings and non-natural structures on the moon based upon photos ostensibly taken by humans who were on the moon?

Which position do you hold: that we have landed men on the moon or that we haven't? Or are you undecided?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheXpecta
I have to say that if this would be the real deal then this Astronaut is Obelix because he throws the so called obelisk around.Unfortunatly it seems to be something shaped like a spear and has the exact size.
Watch this video another Part of this collection

www.hq.nasa.gov...

At first i thought he was just blocking the view, but no he took something and threw it away.After that the obelisk shaped thing disappeared

Very very good find, imho: thank you, and star for you.

It's also supported by the distance from the flag, and it's conclusive IMHO.
Here's a cutted version of the moment in which Obelix throws the Obelisk

..and here a cutted one from the first video which confirms the location of the object near the flag:

It's my bad because i brought this object to Mike's attention, sorry Mike

[edit on 8/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
First video looks intriging even the original nasa one.

Second has has been explained, congratulations TheXpecta and Internos.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mike, or anyone for that matter--

What's the consensus on that "top secret" outtake footage with the guy popping into the frame from the right (presumably to pick up another Coke bottle)?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would suggest "The Solar Wind Composition Experiment" caried by Apollo 16, it has a similiar profile to the obelisk.

Source

[edit on 8-12-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Nice find, as usual Mike.... request: in the beginning of the 'alien' video there's a couple of screens of text, the one I'm curious is the "top secret" one -- I can't make out what it says. Can you, or anyone else for that matter, freeze it, clean it up, to be able to read what it says? I think it says "et" within it, but it's almost a total blur. . . thanks! +A

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noscitare
Which position do you hold: that we have landed men on the moon or that we haven't? Or are you undecided?
Thanks.

Hello Noscitare, well I'm not on the bandwagon of conspiracy theorists who contend that we never went to the Moon. I strongly believe we did! But how we got there with 60s technology is the moot point! Probably with a little help from our 'friends'? Now that's the third point of the triangle!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would believe that we never went to the moon if it were not for the small fact that they left a reflective plate up there that scientist from earth can send a signal to and get a reflected response from. They use this to track the distance the moon is from the earth, I saw it done on some show on Discovery.
(unless that was all a show and BS of course)

I do however believe that the men involved with the Apollo programs will soon admit everything they know and everything they have seen. I don't think that they are all going to take everything to the grave.
That either means we get confirmation, then disclosure on ET, or we find out once and for all that it was all faked. Either way the ramifications will be massive.

God bless

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And another example here.

Source

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

10-4 and thanks for the reply. It kind of threw me when you "agreed" with Terrapop's statement that the we never landed on the moon.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Terra,
I have heard/read all the fake moon landing stuff..and also read a lot about US currently having a base on the moon. Neil Armstrong was just at Purdue where a building was named in his honor. He seems to think/act/speek as if he had gone to the moon.
BP

I think he has been to the moon, but the videos of the moon landings were faked IMO.

as for the structure on the moon, yeah, this is just one more picture to add to the many others... i just wish they would tell us what was up there!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join