It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I made an account here just so that i can talk with you. I have been reading books watching videos and have been greatly inspired by the possibility that our Earth is hollow. There is much physically and Spiritually to learn from the ones who live down there. I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE AND HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT I WILL MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE Hollow earth. It will not be such a public thing more private and select few. I will be going or trying within this summer and the next 3 years for i am only 15 years old *SNIP*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 14/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOL

Everyone who believes in Hallow Earth has never done any cave exploring

As I guy who goes down into the Earth regularly... I assure you there's allot more room to wander than you can imagine

But it's not even remotely Hallow

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Make sure you tell the Russians what you find.

They tried drilling down something like 15 km (about 10 miles) but the drill bit got too hot to go any further. That's about 0.01% of the way to the centre.

Mike

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavian706

Good luck with that.

Octavian706:

"I will be going or trying within this summer and the next 3 years for i am only 15 years old and there is a bunch of # i probably will have to do.

I would suggest that you start your "bunch of # to do" by going to a LIBRARY, and go to the section labeled GEOLOGY or GEOPHYSICS and start reading.
It wont take long to realize that the Hollow Earth notion is a FAIRY TALE.
And a bad one at that.

Do some real reading and dont take all of this Inet crap you will find too seriously.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
sounds cool. but wouldnt it get too cold or too hot after some miles?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
where do you plan on entering from? i heard they were going to go to antarctica in one journey, but thats a long trip to get there. probably expensive too.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm a bit late for the discussion I believe, but I'm commenting anyway.

For all of the naysayers:
Every single thing that I read in this thread "disproving" the Hollow Earth theory has been adressed on other websites. Really if you put it all together, it makes since. And, as someone mentioned in another thread, the majority of Earth's mysteries can be explained by this theory.

For the expeditioners (that doesn't sound grammatically correct...?):
I am for sure going to try and do this, but I say we should go in a different location (for example the Mammoth Cave entrance). Even though it seems like a bit of a gamble, the cost would be exponentially less, and more people could participate. If you guys are really going, U2U me and let me know. I will be there if I can.

Oh, I was also wondering... What is the guesstimated cost of this expedition? I'm in high school and don't have much cash.

I just saw this on another thread. DogHead has 2 million dollars that he would put towards this if he goes. Not trying to volunteer you DogHead, just trying to help you out. (I'll remove this if you want me to)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by zamo1993]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This trip has been attempted before with mixed results. Arne Saknussemm did it, about 500 years ago. Axel Lidenbrock and his uncle, a respectable professor, followed about 370 years later. Both expeditions failed to reach great depths.

the best entrance is Island, the now dormant volcano of Sneffels (middle crater shaft). Take adequate amounts of water with you as water is found much deeper again and you'll die of thirst if unprepared.

Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i never reply to posts. but i would go with u

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wish you the best of luck. I read there are multiple entrances to the inner earth in almost every continent. A few in the USA, Central America, South America, the British Isles, Egypt, India, Tibet, Siberia. Word of caution, we don't know what lives down there, hence the legends about demons living underground. Bring a gun for protection and pray to Jesus your flashlight doesn't die.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The major problem with the hollow Earth theory has just been in the news these past few days: The eruption of the volcano in Iceland. How does the hollow Earth theorists explain magma and vulcanism? How do they explain Earth's magnetic belt that protects us from harmful solar and cosmic rays (and keeps our atmosphere in place)?

It does seem that if the Earth was hollow, it would be cold and unable to produce the magnetic field. Look at Mars, where there is no volcanic activity and see how barren and thin its atmosphere is.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The major problem with the hollow Earth theory has just been in the news these past few days: The eruption of the volcano in Iceland. How does the hollow Earth theorists explain magma and vulcanism? How do they explain Earth's magnetic belt that protects us from harmful solar and cosmic rays (and keeps our atmosphere in place)?

It does seem that if the Earth was hollow, it would be cold and unable to produce the magnetic field. Look at Mars, where there is no volcanic activity and see how barren and thin its atmosphere is.

all these are lies the PTB are feeding us to keep us under control. No volcano erupted in Island, mainstream science has all its facts wrong. You don't need a molten core to have a magnetic field, those that inhabit the hollow earth produce the magnetic field to protect themselves from harmful radiation emitted by the Sun. Mars is active and has an atmosphere, "they" just tell us it is not so we don't go there and upset them.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

I am extremely interested in a journey to hollow earth, i believe there are untold secrets within earth and throughout the solar system. I hav a couple of theoretical ideas of getting there through one of the openings. i am willing to fake my own death nd go through with this if your serious. keep in contact.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wow!!! Real life goonies... so cool...

It would be really interesting to know if anyone actually followed through with this... and you know... made it back alive to tell us about it...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As far as finances go, I'm about as broke as they come, BUT id be more then happy to join you in your subjourn under one condition, you must have enough food and water to keep me alive and healthy for the duration of the trip, and supply me with an automatic rifle and plenty of ammo for the trip as well, and someone better have some good nightvision goggles, those things accounted for id love to join your trek.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

I you have basic Physics or electrical Knowledge on magnetism or electromagnetism, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Here is a link that explains how earth has a magnetic field

An Overview of Earth's Magnetic Field

Dynamo Theory

edited to add...some scientific reasoning as to why a "Hollow Earth" cannot exist. The post is from this very topic, posted on 4/3/09.

Scientific reasoning Why Hollow Earth cant exist

[edit on 2/6/10 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Thank you for that site as I am interested in geology and similar subjects. It won't help with this thread, as the persons who believe this theory of the hollow Earth believe all Earth sciences taught are lies propagated by TPTB.

Thank you for the back up too.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
reply to post by Maegnas

I you have basic Physics or electrical Knowledge on magnetism or electromagnetism, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Here is a link that explains how earth has a magnetic field

An Overview of Earth's Magnetic Field

Dynamo Theory

edited to add...some scientific reasoning as to why a "Hollow Earth" cannot exist. The post is from this very topic, posted on 4/3/09.

Scientific reasoning Why Hollow Earth cant exist

[edit on 2/6/10 by coredrill]

If you had read Jules Verne, "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in particular, you'd recognize the names i have put forth there, both the journeymen and the volcano

And I have the basic knowledge about magnetism, electricity and electromagnetism (and then some), my degree is in Physics

Seriously, you CAN spot sarcasm when you see it, right?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas

Originally posted by kidflash2008

all these are lies the PTB are feeding us to keep us under control. No volcano erupted in Island, mainstream science has all its facts wrong. You don't need a molten core to have a magnetic field, those that inhabit the hollow earth produce the magnetic field to protect themselves from harmful radiation emitted by the Sun. Mars is active and has an atmosphere, "they" just tell us it is not so we don't go there and upset them.

If you have a degree in physics, you wouldn't have made the statement "You don't need a molten core to have a magnetic field"

The earth's core is divided into two parts a solid core at the center and a liquid core around it. It is the movement of the liquid core around the solid core and with relation to the motion of the two cores that magnetism is produced.

sad that you physics degree couldn't work that out into your mind. Time for you to revise your textbooks..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Again, you CAN spot sarcasm, right? the WHOLE post, actually BOTH earlier posts were 100% sarcastic!!

To produce a stable magnetic field, you need rotating charged particles. Be them in a liquid, gas or even solid state, as long as they remain charged and rotating around a stable axis, you will have your magnetic field. Heck, every atom has its own individual magnetic field if enough electrons rotate in a manner that they don't "cancel" each other's effects out.

I may have not tackled advanced Physics for the past 16 years but I still remember my basics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join