It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi foke's,
FIRST OFF IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY AND FEEL THE NEED TO ENLIGHTEN ME, DON'T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading allot about the theory about the hollow earth idea and decided that I wasn't going to wait for our Governments to tell us the truth. So I will go and find out for my self and get some hard evidence either way.

So how's up for a challenge, an adventure and the chance to change the world we live in forever for the better.

I need a group of able and dedicated adventurers to take on this duty to the truth we should strive towards.

So if I touched a nerve out there in that little world of ours and you want to be a part of this then post your ideas on how to go about this in the best way.

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS ALL CRAP THEN DO NOT POST A REPLY, THANK YOU!!

[edit on 7-12-2007 by ANTHONY33]

mod edit: cap title

[edit on 3/20/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

...from some ancient texts I saw, the entrance is at the North Pole. Better think about about any 'restrictions' there may be around there. Otherwise, sounds like a swell idea for the adventurous sort(s). . .

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I think Russia has laid a claim to some of that area of the north pole, why?and America and Canada is claiming foul to to the UN, why? so, make sure who's in charge first and it could be, your onto something with this hollow earth theory, good luck and I am also an adventurous person, gwhint

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

...from last inspection, the NP has moved to a little slab of ice. I could suspect the entrance in Canada somewhere, since map-wise, that seems to be the area the most north on the planet. From my recollection of that text, in a book, they mentioned a discoverer centuries ago found the entrance, said it's huge, can't be missed, unless, since then, governments has somehow covered up/closed off the area. But getting there seems like it could be easy, pending on how far you could go via roads.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I believe in the possibility of Hollow Earth, and would love to participate in such a quest. What resources do you have available to mount such an adventure. I have none to offer but my physical participation.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Curious to know how the OP plans on this adventure.... w/ that -- do you have any plans yet?

Judging from this image, seems like either pole could get you there. I doubt going to Antarctica is a good idea or "allowed" w/ the amount of research going on there. Eh, maybe. I know there was a big 'find' there in the late 90s, a meteor from Mars that proves life exists there. It was in a big 2000 cover story in National Geo.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
if you pay for my trip, I'll gladly take the challenge with ya.

Do you have a plan?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
By no mans will it be easy.
The location of the opening is estimated to be at reference point (84'40 N, 141'28 E)
You can check where that is on a mapping program like google earth.
It's about 700 miles from the magnetic north pole.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
...doubt the OP is paying for the trip, aside from himself... noticed a bunch of books on the topic, probably smart to read one before going; here's a cheap one (3$ used, 300 pages), yet still in h/c on Amazon from early last year:

"The Hollow Earth"

The press reviews 'doubt' the existence yet some of the people-reviewed sound more promising. Think I'll check the book out, seems like an interesting read.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Personally I would love for the opportunity to go on such an expedition. It would trully be an opportunity of a life time. However my real life responsibilities would probably never allow for such an adventure . As others have posted, there is probably territory issues you would have to deal with amongst other political problems. Bear in mind the journey itself would be a major undertaking in itself. Transportation to get to the North pole, food, supplies, medical equipment, Transportation once you get there. Snow mobiles, dog sled, 4wd vehicle,plane. The logistics involved in this undertaking would be pretty complicated,but I'm sure with the proper resources and finances it could be achieved. However one of the biggest and deadliest factors involved is going to be the climate.I have never been there, bvut I hear it is real cold up there

I wish you the best of luck in your endevour and be sure to take lots of pictures

Or you could just join this expedition that is already being planned www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Correct I am not loaded so I will need the combined efforts of willing participants.

I have no set plan as yet but I want to get the ball rolling and get some interest and may be hold a meeting somewhere so we know who's serious about it and run it like a business.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

'Or you could just join this expedition that is already being planned'

Yes but this has been canceled before and i suspect that it will be canceled again.

I think that that expedition is too big and stands up too high in the bureaucratic radar to ever take off.

My idea is to take a small team out which wont create a big wave of question.

This will need huge planning but if planned right I think it's doable on a budget.

It will be a big commitment to make, but no more a commitment those made by those young men and woman that go to war for there countries government.

It's not a commitment for the governments, it's a commitment for the people of the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
FIRST OFF IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY AND FEEL THE NEED TO ENLIGHTEN ME, DON'T POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......snip.....

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS ALL CRAP THEN DO NOT POST A REPLY, THANK YOU!!

While i agree with your right to have your own opinions and theory's and your ability to post them as a topic, i do not believe that you have the right to deny discussion on a topic that you have posted.
This is a discussion forum and it's ideal is to deny ignorance not to enforce ignorance.

Make sure you pack a cardigan, i hear it can get pretty cold up there.

mojo

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong on this..

But that one diagram shows Mammoth Caves being an entrance?

If so, hot diggity dog.. Im about 30 minutes from there and hey.. no need for cold weather survival gear and trekking over land that may or may not be owned by another country!!

VV

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey I could be a suppourt youll need to infiltrate the area if there are any guards probaly.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This would make such a cool movie. I'm up for the journey.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi! That's a great expedition. Personally i don't believe in a hollow earth, however, who knows what one might find out there.
If i had the time and money i would love to go on such a journey, however, at this time i cannot.
If you go through with it, i wish you good luck, and i'll be waiting for news =)

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
reply to post by ANTHONY33

...from some ancient texts I saw, the entrance is at the North Pole. Better think about about any 'restrictions' there may be around there. Otherwise, sounds like a swell idea for the adventurous sort(s). . .

I think the main restriction is the fact that the North Pole is covered by a great big ocean

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

....that graphic does show a couple of "easier" places to try this. Kentucky mts., from some research, seems like there and the Brazil area has some caves within that *might* lead to HE. One site I remember seeing something about 10 mile caves within one of those two locales.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I’m with essan, I believe that there is an ocean over the north pole, so how exactly do you plan on getting there?

I would speculate that even if such a thing were possible, though I personally don’t believe it exists, it would require a lot of equipment and specialized training. Being a diver, I know the effects of pressure, have you taken that into account? I have done some cave diving, and I can tell you this much, caves are a really quick place to die if you don’t know exactly what you are doing, and have the correct training and equipment. I have never tried spelunking, but there are some factors of that which make it even more dangerous then cave diving. You can easily walk off a cliff in the dark, get lost, run out of breathable air, run out of batteries on your lights, get caught in a cave-in, end up in a shaft that becomes flooded, and even more. At least when your diving you don’t need to be an expert climber, or worry about falling if you get to close to a steep edge.

Oh, BTW, have you ever tried just going underground in a controlled environment, like a guided tour? You might get under all the earth and find that you panic very easily. it’s a somewhat uncomfortable feeling knowing you can be trapped and crushed at a seconds notice, and it tends to be very claustrophobic even to those who are not normally claustrophobic.

[edit on 12/8/2007 by defcon5]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join