It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Some people know they have a problem, and that's why they do last minute grand adventures. Then the stress from putting it together runs them down and they get sicker and die.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OP, can you respond to any of these questions please?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The hollow earth could be real. Seismology is open to interpretation, and this interpretation seems quite scientifically sound to me; www.hollowplanets.com...

All you really know in seismology is where the waves went in, and where they came out. Where they travel inside the earth is open to interpretation.

There main evidence i think there is to back this up are;

1. Any geologist will tell you that volcanoes are a crustal phenomenon, caused by friction between plates and high concentrations of radioactive isotopes, no more than thrity miles down. The only evidence for the earth being made of molten magma is derived from seismololgy, but that is open to interpretation

2. The deepest anyone has drilled (publically) is 20 miles, there are still 2000 miles to go.

3. Currently planetary formation theories completely leave out the effects of the electric currents and magnetic fields that travel through the earth, and what effect they would have on the formation of planets, so the possibility is there, I suppose. The earths magnetic field is huge, so anomalies in formation at the magnetic poles is actually a possibility that you cannot rule out.

4. There are very few polar satelites, but for the ones that are there the govenment has issued a 'data denial' implementation technique for all satelities that take pictures directly over the poles. www.publicaffairs.noaa.gov...

U.S., EUROPE TAKE STEPS TO ADVANCE POLAR SATELLITE COOPERATION

NOAA and the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites today announced they have signed a Data Denial Implementation Plan, which secures the continued flow of real-time meteorological satellite data from NOAA-provided instruments onboard EUMETSAT’s MetOp spacecraft to public duty users in the United States and EUMETSAT Member States during episodes that might otherwise require data denial. Data denial means real-time data from U.S. environmental instruments can be denied during periods of crisis or war.

5. If the earth is hollow, so to are other planets and bodies in space. Maybe that is how gravity works. There have been many rumours about the moon being hollow before.

6. The moon rang like a bell for up to four hours when NASA crashed a space probe into it. keelynet.com...

There were other anomalies discovered by the space missions that I didn't mention. The astronauts found it extremely difficult to drill into the surface of the moon below the loose dust layer. When the discarded descent stages of the spacecrafts crashed on the moon, NASA noted that the moon "rang like a gong or bell" for up to four hours after impact.

This youtube clip gives good evidence of this, and includes footage from guy leading the North Pole expedition planned for 2008;

Of course, saying all that, it is probably unlikely, but you can not rule the possibility out fully.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptik101

not sure if seismology could be credible

if molten and the core is not a solid mass, I think it would be harder to detect movement as a whole, especially if it has molten properties and being that large a mass

its hard to imagine that if inner earth beings were there that 100% of them are so discreet and hidden about coming out to outer earth and do they know all about outer earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I did not intend this thread to be a discussion for weather it is true or not that the earth is hollow or not. There are other threads for this and if you wish you can start your own.

If you don't think that the theory behind it isn't plausible or haven't done any research then please don't make ignorant comments here.

This is not discussing the theory but only the means in which to resolve it with hard evidence in your face proof and less quack talk.

I meant this thread to be a discussion on how to get there to prove either way.
Less talk and more action is in my view the only way to move to the truth.

I don't think it has to be done at great expense.
I don't need a tracked hummer, a iceberg ship, a plain, helicopter, snow bike or permission from the us government.

Also what makes you think that I am an American?

From the point I will leave is only half the distance of that to the north pole.

I am serious about this and am training myself to the fitness levels required for such an expedition.

I am researching those that have gone to the north pole before and all the preparations involved.

At this point I plan to go by foot across the ice cap with supples for about 100 days.

I know that an expedition of this nature will be very demanding both physically and mentally, so preparation is vital.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Actually, think of it this way, put your ear to the table and tap.
Now take you ear away and tap again.
It's louder with your ear to the table because the energy travel faster through solids.
Energy also travels faster and longer through liquids than air.
So, actually a solid earth makes sense. Er... I mean, a filled earth...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I don't think it has to be done at great expense.
I don't need a tracked hummer, a iceberg ship, a plain, helicopter, snow bike or permission from the us government.

Oh really? Then by all means, explain how you expect to get this done. I maintain that your thread is, like countless others on this website, ALL talk. And I maintain that you will never prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greatpiino

That's fine, you can have your own opinion but I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone so......

People have and continue to go to the north pole as we speak. I don't plan to go to the north pole but only a fraction of the distance in a different direction in a similar way to those that have gone to the pole.

I only started this thread to find out if other people were thinking of doing this investigation on a small scale.

My expedition will not take off from the US, I am closer than that.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Weirdness surrounding Expeditions

* Steve Currey, who was planning an expedition to the Hollow Earth with a Russian Icebreaker, suddenly died of a brain tumor recently. The website says that the trip is cancelled but other accounts say that a guy named Brooks Agnew has taken over leadership of the expedition. Makes one wonder.

* Since about 15 years I have seen a lot of reports of future expeditions to the inner earth, and zero reports of past expeditions. This is also seriously strange.

* The locations at and around the North Pole are heavily militarized. The northernmost landpoint is a forbidden zone you are not allowed to be on without military permission (talking about the "Thule" airforce base at the place called "alert" (two very strange location names). Other places such as North Canada, Alaska and Russia all have plenty of military, navy, airforce bases.

So...what is your attitude towards these things?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I believe I've found a secret opening to the Hollow Earth. Here's a classified photo of it:

The opening looks a little small, so you'll probably have to do down one at a time.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Fair enough. You`ve still got quite a bit of time, as long as you`re not mad enough to attempt this in winter.

Check with these guys: www.thepoles.com - they`ve got plenty of resources for arctic trekking, a logistics network and (most importantly) an experience base to draw from.

I`m really hoping that by "on foot" you mean on ski, snowshoe, and with an inflatable kayak in tow though.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Weirdness surrounding Expeditions

* The locations at and around the North Pole are heavily militarized. The northernmost landpoint is a forbidden zone you are not allowed to be on without military permission (talking about the "Thule" airforce base at the place called "alert" (two very strange location names). Other places such as North Canada, Alaska and Russia all have plenty of military, navy, airforce bases.

So...what is your attitude towards these things?

Well first off Thule is over 1200 miles from where I plan to go and is not on land so I'm not quite sure what relevance this is as I wont be going to Greenland or any military bases.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Fair enough. You`ve still got quite a bit of time, as long as you`re not mad enough to attempt this in winter.

Check with these guys: www.thepoles.com - they`ve got plenty of resources for arctic trekking, a logistics network and (most importantly) an experience base to draw from.

I`m really hoping that by "on foot" you mean on ski, snowshoe, and with an inflatable kayak in tow though.

Hi there'
Yes ski although I did think I'd go barefoot

Thanks for the link I am in contact with a guy that went to the pole from the Russia side and he is giving me very good tips.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

SO how are the tips that you got?

did you make any progress? since last posting?

just curious to know where you are at

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am truly amazed H.P Lovecraft never did anything with this. He would have an absolute ballpark

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpenoctem
I am truly amazed H.P Lovecraft never did anything with this. He would have an absolute ballpark

It would probably seem cliche after Jules Verne though, and Lovecraft tried to make his stories at least fairly original

At the Mountains of Madness could have had an interesting hollow earth tie in though...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by greatpiino

That's fine, you can have your own opinion but I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone so......

People have and continue to go to the north pole as we speak. I don't plan to go to the north pole but only a fraction of the distance in a different direction in a similar way to those that have gone to the pole.

I only started this thread to find out if other people were thinking of doing this investigation on a small scale.

My expedition will not take off from the US, I am closer than that.

Actually, you do have to prove yourself to us, you chose to come on here and talk aboutt his trip so the proof will be in the pudding. The great thing about this forum is we'll get to see if you are a man/woman of your word, get it done and prove te doubters wrong. Or crap out like so many others before you...I'll be watching and waiting.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Hollow Earth is something I have always meant to explore, never did. Now I have come into some serious money and I will say the following publicly:

I pledge 2 million dollars Australian to the cause of getting a serious, real, expedition mounted to the Hollow Earth. Through any confirmed opening, be it France, New Guinea, the Pole, a Pacific Atoll, Kentucky Caves, anywhere.

Feel free to private mail me here about it but really there is no reason not to just post your thoughts here.

I am deadly serious. My money comes through in about 6 weeks, then I will spend 2 million of it on this.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Any update on your planned trip?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
This would make such a cool movie. I'm up for the journey.

Journey to the centre of the earth was this not a movie about this? with dinosaurs and half naked women with makup etc, make sure you learn the lingo too.. I am so open minded about this being a geologist, take away the inner sun and make the world like a huge sponge and there maybe something to part of it..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join