It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I am afraid, I must post this response, and I mean no disrespect to anyone's religion...

I just read the last few exchanges, posts, and I will not start right away to denigrate another's 'faith'...darn it, I have a relationship with a Catholic, and it is difficult to reconcile our mindsets, trust me!

My question is for Mr. Stone, and Mr. Stone alone.

Mr. Stone, I am not a 'believer', when it comes to the 'God' concept. Just to clarify, there 'may' be a power that we can't conceive, just as my cat can't 'conceive' of Algebra...but he knows when I am feeding him.

Not sure if my analogy is clear. But for Mr. Stone, you hve seen much, and we will learn much, as events develop...yet, you have a strong faith, nonetheless. I find this interesting.

Mr. Stone...if you can...could you explain how you have maintained that faith, knowing what you know? I mean, if I were a Catholic (I am not, obviously) and were presented with knowledge that challanged my core beliefs...it would be difficult to cling to those original beliefs, would it not?

Would one tend to alter their core beliefs, in view of new truths presented???

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

After doing a little digging, the only thing I found recently released was from two years ago, like you said. They were the same Blue Book files that have been available for years, but these were on microfiche and have not been redacted.

Note: Dated Nov. 15, 2005

Upcoming Microfilm Releases
Within the next few weeks we will be releasing NARA-Maxwell Roll 11 which includes reports from the famous Washington D.C. "Summer of the Saucers" sighting wave.

Uncensored Project Blue Book Microfilm Released

Is this where those documents that I posted earlier came from? If so, it would be my guess that they are the one's Brooke Baldwin is referring to in the video. Unless there are more that we haven't posted yet. I doubt that they are the same documents that Team ATS is working on.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

This is an area I really was trying to avoid as it will sound crazy and make me look very foolish. But I owe it to you and others on this thread to tell this experience. My son, Robert, was killed on August 19, 1995. I visit his grave very day and have a guilt feeling if I miss a day. In August 1996 I had to go to California on business. Upon my return, I asked my wife to go by my son's grave. There I told him I was sorry for not coming by for several days. That night I could not sleep. As I layed in bed about 3:00 A.M. I heard a voice stating we are going to let you visit your son. This is not a trick or magic. It is technology that someday your people will have. Your people will then know they are not an accident of nature but are special, created by that which you call a loving God. There exist forbidden questions. On this side of that which you call the veil you will remember very this said. On the other side of the veil you will remember nothing as this is forbidden. With that said I found myself no longer in my bed or room. I was standing in a dark area. I heard a voice say, "Hi dad." I looked up and saw a figure standing in front of me. It was my son, Bobby. I said I love you son and he replied I love you too dad. We walked through a dark mist and I remembered nothing until we came back to this side. Bobby told me not to worry as he was OK and could feel my pain. He told me, I had to stop my grief so he could be in peace and that someday we would be back together. I returned to my bed, jumped up and looked at the clock. It was 3:42 A.M. A yellow globe entered into the room. Soon this globe turned green and what appear as a very veil face. A voice stated, "We could kill you." Another voice stated, "No harm shall come to this man. Sleep." I immediately fell asleep and for the first time in over a year I slept for 16 hours. I know what I experienced was real. Not a dream. There have been other experiences, but I feel it is necessary to share this one even if it makes me sound crazy. So what. Alot of what I say sounds crazy. Yes they have souls just like us. Their purpose here is of a scientific nature beyond our understanding. Petty much like us and our study of the animals on our planet. I still miss and cry over the death of my son. But after this experience, my ability to deal with it has become easier. I hope in some way this helps you to understand a little better.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 28-2-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Mr. Stone, I for one, do not consider you to be crazy in any way. And I thank you for sharing that incredibly private experience with us. It is good to learn, and I know I have a lot to think about...

Thank you

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for your question. Please see my response to "easynow". I believe where ever we go, we will find God has already been there. I always feel his presence. Due to the experiences I have had, I could not deny the exist of God even if I wanted to. Truely, for me, when only one pair of foot prints appeared in the sand, he was carrying me. Nothing in my experiences has done anything to make me not believe in the exist of God. The experiences I have had, although sometimes scary, have strengthen and fortified my belief and acceptance of God.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 28-2-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I believe these are the same documents referred to in the news release. When it comes to UFO's, the media is always behind the times. There exist other documents at NARA dealing with the 4602d AISS dealing with the Washington, D.C. sightings of 1952. However, I do not believe these have surfaced yet.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

thank you Mr. Stone for your reply,

thank you for sharing your story and my deepest sympathies go out to you.

your story brought a tear to my eye's and i was glad to hear you had some kind of closure to your situation.

i have to admit your story does make me want to re-evaluate my thinking on why these aliens are here.

Yes they have souls just like us. Their purpose here is of a scientific nature beyond our understanding. Petty much like us and our study of the animals on our planet.

i have not had the experiences you have... so it would be hard for me to trust any E.T. telling me these things .....or however you know about it.

i can tell you are a man of strong faith and integrity... and because of those reasons i am going to trust your judgement and not ask you a million questions.....

the only thing i would like to ask you is:

how do you feel about people making statements like this ?....

THIS WAS POSTED BY weedwacker........Mr. Stone...if you can...could you explain how you have maintained that faith, knowing what you know? I mean, if I were a Catholic (I am not, obviously) and were presented with knowledge that challanged my core beliefs...it would be difficult to cling to those original beliefs, would it not?

why do people that dont believe in God always assume that an alien presense would make someone change or completely destroy their religious beliefs ?

i just dont get it........

well anyways ...i am glad you have chosen the people from ATS to help bring to light these documents that are being discussed in this thread, and i am looking forward to the outcome.

thanks again Mr. Stone

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It sounds to me like ATS needs to get this story going ASAP since Mr. Stone thinks that others may have the documents in question. It seems to keep going back to the 1952 sightings..... I have seen a bunch of the 1952 FOIA documents on another website.

[edit on 2/28/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
why do people that dont believe in God always assume that an alien presense would make someone change or completely destroy their religious beliefs ?

I know this was addressed to Mr. Stone but I can't help but give my take on this.

The realization/knowledge that the "Gods" worshipped by many are/were in fact simply extraterrestrials could be devastating for a lot of people.

For example if we were to discover that Jesus wasn't/isn't "GOD" Himself but maybe a very advanced human with very advanced DNA - what would that do to all the people who have believed with all their heart and soul for their whole lives that he IS GOD?

An unimaginably vast Universe teeming with life, but for some reason we lucked out in being the only planet to ever have God Himself walking amongst us? I doubt it....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thank you for your most kind words. I would say that if one truly does not believe in the existence of God, it is easy to assume that with the advancement of scientific knowledge or the impact of visitors from some far away solar sytem the existence of God will be resolved and God will be proven to be a myth. I believe (know) the reverse to be true. As we gain in scientific knowledge, we will learn that everything was created by some outside source (God). If one walks through a forest and sees only trees, he/she will have missed all the beauty and glory of it. However, if one stop to smell the roses and take in all the wonderment in a forest, it has a greater impact and he/she comes away with a greater appreication of what is there. Make sure of all things and hold fast to those things that are true and good.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

The documents the ATS Team is talking about are in a safe place and many are one of a kind, original documents. They can be proven to be real, we can show a timeline and give their origin, and they paint a picture. Only the ATS Team has excess to those documents and only they can decide the timeline they are be be released. I trust the ATS Team completely and will work only with them. So, no. On one else will show up with what they have discovered while visiting me in Roswell. The ATS Team does have, and will maintain total control over the release of these documents. However, I agree, as I am sure the ATS Team does, the sooner these document are presented to the public, the better. I leave in the ATS Team's hands to decide when and where this happens. As I have already stated, I have complete trust and confidence in their opinions and judgment. I wish to also, express my appreication for the interest, concern, and support of all who have been waiting so patiently for their release. It will happen but only when the ATS Team says decides to make it so.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Excellent, Mr. Stone. That's good to hear, and we all rely on the ATS team to make the call on getting this material out there. You have chosen wisely with this group. Thank you for helping us as you have.

[edit on 2/28/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
--BUMP--

Jumping in late here, but just wanted to say I love what the ATS brass is doing with this case and I cannot wait to see the final outcome.

I would also like to bring up a past request made here that this thread should really be 'stickied' so it is always at the top of the UFO forum.

Thanks again!

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Jimmy Jingles]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

....please, no problem in the time elapsed in your response; I consider it an honor and a privilege to even be able to converse w/ you.

I feel a little more clued in about what's out there, but still left guessing about the specifics.... plus, from another post of yours in this thread, leads the mind to wander all the more....

I have more than two and a half million documents and getting more daily. Many of these documents have not been seen simply because people do not know what to ask for. Within the U.S. Government there exist what is called fishing expeditions, which they love. If any agency receives a FIOA request, they can identify as a "fishing expedition", they do not have to even look for any documents. They simply respond that the request does not have enough information for a research or send a no record response.

...which, is an amazing lesson in how to deal w/ those "in charge" when trying to uncover information.... any tips on what to 'request' specifically?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Thank you for your question. One system I use is filing a request for documents, say on hypersonic aircraft. I look for key words, projects, and operations. Say I find in these documents a mention of something called Project Brass Bell. I then request information on Project Brass Bell. Say that in those documents, I find a reference to something called Project Dyna-Soar. I once again request any documents they might have on Project Dyna-Soar. I combine those requests, not only to the agency I received the original documents from, but I include any agency that might have any information on the subject at hand. This is called the shotgun effect. In the Intelligence community, this system is used in obtaining what is called open source intelligence.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

....thank you for the information in regards of, 'how to request documents' -- truly important to this discussion, again, that's appreciated & helpful.

....I will say that within the government documents I have, they speak of several types of entities. I am currently working on a major project (creating a PDF File from microfiche). This document is about 1500 pages and I work alone. I make every attempt to give each of the documents I create to a PDF File from microfiche or microfilm the TLC they deserve. Upon completion of this project, I promise, I will attempt to put some of those documents talking about the different types of entities that been reported together.

...have to add, really looking forward to how this element of the project progresses. Obviously, from blatant curiosity, such a subject warrants these letters/questions.

On that note, in the Project C interview, you mentioned a space probe, other-worldly, that visits Earth every so often, I think you mentioned the 2013-16 time-frame that the people here 'have to' know (?) *it* will be seen. I don't really understand, do you mean, we'll see it, no matter what, as in, a satellite that will be visible to anybody on the planet?

Hope all is well, and thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

The probe has an astronomical tag i believe.

Do a google search on 1991 vg and you will find some interesting facts about the object!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

...I know the specs of said object.... figured we have the man whom has an insight of these topics posting here; let alone, Mr. Stone, on his own volition, mentioned the satellite in the interview. Hoping, maybe, he could shed some more light on that subject, considering the massive amount of documents he has.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Woohoo! We got a sticky!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

explain please?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join