It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
Please be patient. The story isn't about me or Team ATS. It is about the truth and the documents in question are the truth. They can not be denied; they were obtained legally; and they have a paper trail proving their reality. It is my prayer they will be released soon for all the world to see in a presentable matter and intelligent way.

Yes, we must be patient. After all, what we are waiting for is the release of what may be one of the most important documents in modern history.

I think that it is little less than a miracle that Mr. Stone was able to secure the information against all odds, as he did. That the Team was then able to process that information to produce the document(s) we now await, is simply beyond anything we could have seriously had hoped for.

There is an Old saying:

"You can Always Pray for A Miracle, But You can Never Expect A Miracle."

The Fates are far too clever for that to work ...Usually!.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

When one walks through a forest and reports that he only saw were a lot of trees, that person has missed all of the beauty and glory of the forest. I think that if one sees a stranger in need and helps that stranger, that is a small miracle. But it is so subtle, it goes unnoticed. I pray and ask God for a lot. I do not always get what I ask of him. But in the important things in my life, God has always been there for me. This I truly believe. Others may choose not to believe in miracles and/or God. As for me, so much has happened in my life, I can not deny the existence of God even if I wanted to. In short, I believe God provided me with the wisdom and knowledge to file for the documents in the manor in which I did in order to get results. What was in them was so subtle, it went unnoticed until Team ATS defined the information and could see where it was leading. I can not speak for Team ATS. But as for me, this was a small miracle within itself.

Yes. I believe both in God and in miracles.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 22-4-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. STONE.

Clifford....I do not believe in 'god'....to be clear, I don't believe in the 'god' that is preached by the various religions, since I cannot accept religions, as they are 'presented' to us.

Mr. CLIFFORD STONE....you seem to have been...no, that's wrong...you seem to have encountered something that we Humans seem to aspire to, but fail to reach.

AND I realize, there are no words, not in English, or any other language, to convey the message.

THIS is not the place to ask, of course.

IF there were a way....is it not simply within us to find the path?

Isn't that the point//////WW

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dear Clifford

I realise you are very restricted on what you can or can not comment on but could you give some clues how these EBEs control thier craft ie by manual control or by some other interfacing.

Also there must be many types of propulsion systems used by the 57 plus races that your aware of or are there just a few common ones that they use.

Is the USA and other countries still aggressive against these people ie, still trying to down thier craft.

Sorry if I am pushing the limit with these questions and I realise you will only answer what you can.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I must agree with you about religions. Many religions condemn others for their beliefs and/or life style. My relationship with God is on a more personal level. My God teaches love the person, hate the sin. We are all sinners and fall short of the way, including me. Therefore, I pray for forgiveness daily. I start my day with a prayer, asking God to let me be instrumental in making someone lot in life a little easier, thereby not living this day in vain. You go to your church and I go to mind. But let us walk the path together. You ask, do I believe in an entity we call God. My answer is, yes. You ask me which religion is true and correct, I can not answer that. All I can say is once again, God has been such a moving force in life, even in the worst of times, I could not deny His existence. I fully respect your views my friend. While I may not agree with all you say, I would lay down my life for your right to say and relief that which you wish.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Therefore, I pray for forgiveness daily. I start my day with a prayer, asking God to let me be instrumental in making someone lot in life a little easier, thereby not living this day in vain.

That hits the spot. I love being inspired.

I once knew a guy who had a near death experience. He said that the thought that crosses your mind as the last exhale leaves the body is, "Have I lived my life in vain?" Thanks Mr. Stone.

All the best to you,
zenfish

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

There are many types of propulsions systems used by our visitors, just as there exist many levels of technological advancements among them. NASA‘S Advanced Concepts Program touched upon the surface of these propulsion systems. I hope some of those documents get posted real soon, like traveling through travelable wormholes and anti-matter drive. However, this was not a area I was permitted to know much about. Understand no one was to know everything. However, some people I have known over the years have kept in contact with me. Yes, we still scramble fighters to locations of UFO appearances. However, nowadays we shoot at them only with gun cameras in the US and never by going through the weapons system of the aircraft, as this can be picked up and may be taken as a hostile act. The US took such an action just last week and I am not talking about Nevada. In other countries such as Russia, they still try to bring UFO’s down when they are encountered. Sometimes losing both aircraft and crews. Having said this, I must restate that their intent on visiting us is not hostile, but they will take defensive actions when provoked.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Thank you Mr. Stone, for your reply to BobDownUnder. I peeked in and read your response....I have to say, it is so very plausible, and cogent.

Based on Col. Philip Corso's book, 'After Roswell' (which I discovered on my Dad's nightstand, after he went to hospital for a triple bypass) the knowledge that the various Governments of the World already possess makes me shake my head in astonishment....because the greedy bastards (can I say 'bastards'?) stick to the oil-dominated economy, polluting as we go merrily along in our jaunty motor-carriages and flying machines....

(working on my 'creative writing' credits :lol

Best to you, Sir. And, thanks for your work!

Peace.

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi all
I've been gone for a couple of months and it's good to be back.
I am very suprised that nothing has been anounced yet.

I just again read "the" first thread regarding this subject, and i am excited. I hope we can get to see the FOIA's regarding "the" object found in the desert. And the fact NASA has lied about it's capabilities in the past and most definatley(imo) NOW in the present.

I hope Springer and Crakeur can rap all this up and drop the bomb...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thanks Clifford for your time to reply it is an honour.

Your position must have been so interesting but also very frustrating being a crash investigator in that type of field and no doubt upseting at times.

I would like to ask also, was most of the crashes due to a system failure of thier craft. And how was the EBEs treated while in the hands of the Military.

Communication with these people must have been a real problem on occasions, I shudder to think what it was like for them at the time of the Roswell Crash.

Keep well Clifford and thanks again.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by TheAvenger

Please forgive this delay in responding to your question. I have been quite busy the past several months. If memory serves me correctly, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma radation readings were detected. What I am about to say isn't going to make much sense but here goes. Our visitors use some source of shielding that make any radation bleed off from the craft harmless unless the shielding isn't powered up or an accident making it impossible for the shielding to be powered up. When these events occurr, then the bleed off can become very dangerous. I regret I can not be more responsive then this. However, I never wrote those events down at the time of their occurence as I was never going to talk about them. I was going to carry those things to the grave with me.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thanks for your response. I've been away for awhile myself. Indeed, radiation from a craft can be dangerous. One account I read reported some Mexican army soldiers were quick fried in 1974 when they loaded a crashed disk on a truck and transported it.

Hopefully we can speak more openly a short while down the calendar.

Regards,

Glenn

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am a new member here. So first of all hello to everyone.

I have a couple of questions for MR. Clifford Stone. But before I beggin I would like to first appologise for my poor english and for perhaps going off topic.

Mr. Stone, I watched your interview with project camelot and I think you are a serious and honest person and I´m delighted and very much surprised that I found a way to ask you a couple of questions. I hope you have time to answer them.

Mr. Stone, like your self, I am a "religious" person. So my first question is about the so called reincarnation of the soal. Do you know anything about this? If it is true, than could you please elaborate. I mean, if it is real, does reincarnation happen on this planet? The reason I ask this is that in our beliefe system, "death happens only one time". A possible explanation to what it is that some people experience as memories of past lifes that I have recieved is that: "ones memories are stored in our genes and passed on to our children via the genes, just like a child "recieves" the physical atributes of his/hers parents. In some people these memories are more active than others". What are your thoughts about this?

My second question is about the nature of the ailiens in general. Are they like us in the sence that among them there are those who are more good and those who are less so? And have you had any indications that perhaps some races are in general more good than other races (in general)?

My next question is about an interview on the internet beetween you and Mr. Robert W. Boyajion, titled ''CONQUEST EARTH? - A SHOCKING LOOK INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT-ALIEN EXCHANGE PROGRAM'' which was published by UFO UNIVERSE in the spring of 1989. I would like to know if this piece of article is genuine or not?

Here is the link to the article

Finaly, I would like to confirm what you have stated about people not beeing ready to accept the UFO/ET phenomena. I showed some footage (from the internet) to a friend of mine who has had what in english would be called "soal travel" and her reaction after a day was that "I dont want to know. I´m happy with my beliefe system". She is not ready to accept the possibility of other life forms, and still she has more experiences of the unknown than most others.

Anyway, I would like to thank you in advance for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards ... Peive

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Peive_17]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I PROMISE each and everyone who reads this that if the MSM blows us off we will present EVERYTHING here immediately after and let the chips fall where they may.

ok well...any updates ? certainly you should know something by now ?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yeah, it's very sad to see this story withering on the vine for, what, five or six months now?

It should be painfully obvious to all by now that the MSM will never defy their corporate masters and run with this story.

Especially if these documents prove, not just contact with ETs, but also unlimited Radiant energy and the resulting advanced energy technologies..... right?

Which our poor world happens to be in desperate, desperate, heartbreakingly dire need of right now............

Come on guys. Clearly the Internet is our last, best hope. You have a chance here to do something great for the world. Forget all those spineless MSM weasels, and put the documents up for the whole Internet to see!!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Yeah, it's very sad to see this story withering on the vine for, what, five or six months now?

kinda disappointing if you ask me...but maybe Springer has his reason's and will let us know what's up ?

It should be painfully obvious to all by now that the MSM will never defy their corporate masters and run with this story.

i agree...and a good excuse may be that it would violate national security if this info is presented to the public ? will the censorship trickle down to ATS ?

Especially if these documents prove, not just contact with ETs, but also unlimited Radiant energy and the resulting advanced energy technologies..... right?

sure would be an interesting document to substantiate all that.

Come on guys. Clearly the Internet is our last, best hope. You have a chance here to do something great for the world. Forget all those spineless MSM weasels, and put the documents up for the whole Internet to see!!

i second that motion...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
While it is hard to remain patient about this issue, it certainly seems 'hyped' in a way...This thread should have never been started, not until something was finalized, It's left a lot of us hanging on for a long time.

Oh MrdDstrbr the documents won't be about ET contact, that much is certain. The posts by the three amigo's pretty much states this - it will however lead an interesting 'paper trail' to my understanding.

Not 'direct' ET contact anyways..

Guess we will have to wait!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'll tell you what... You guys go out there and establish the relationships, spend several thousand dollars of your money and build the credibility required to do what we are trying to do and see if you cam get it done any faster. If you can I'll support you commpletely.

This sense of entitlement some have that things should be done in some time frame YOU have determined is really off putting.

Springer...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'll tell you what... You guys go out there and establish the relationships, spend several thousand dollars of your money and build the credibility required to do what we are trying to do and see if you cam get it done any faster. If you can I'll support you commpletely.

that's an unfair statement because we have not seen the documents so we have no way of determining how fast the MSM would react.

This sense of entitlement some have that things should be done in some time frame YOU have determined is really off putting.

sorry if we are like kids in the back seat screaming " are we there yet ? are we there yet ?" but this should make it obvious to you that we are excited about this and looking forward to the outcome. i apologize if i have done anything wrong.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry Springer, not so much a sense of entitlement, as a sense that these MSM people you're dealing with are going to string you along indefinitely and stab you in the back in the eleventh hour.

The longer you guys sit on this, the more I worry about you, seriously
My own instinct would have been, screw the MSM and put everything online ASAP.

But I never turn out to be right about anything, so don't listen to me........

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Sorry for being a little harsh... Number one we are NOT "sitting on it" we are waiting for ANY MSM operation to want to run with it, we've talked to all of the "A" list and are waiting to talk with the "B" list.

Number two there is NOTHING to worry about, these documents only prove that the U.S. Government definitely does have an interest in UFOs despite their proclamation in 1969, they have definitely been lying to the population and we have rock solid PROOF, in their own "hand" (official letters) that they lied to not one but two U.S. Senators about it.

They also irrefutably PROVE that there has been at least one totally bizarre object that came to ground, nobody knew what it was, and it was not, I repeat NOT of this Earth, and it was certainly manufactured or made/built, assuming we can believe what's said in a closed door, secure hearing before a select committee of the U.S. Congress.

The reality is NOBODY is ever going to be incompetent enough to literally write "we met the aliens" or "it was definitely an alien space ship from another planet" in ANY official document. You have to "connect the dots" between many documents to assemble the big picture.

BUT (there's always a "but") even when you connect the dots all you can totally PROVE is what I outlined above. Our hope is that IF we can get some real MSM light shining on these documents and the REAL story they tell, the people who think this is all just crap might not only take notice but might get a little upset about being B.S.ed for fifty plus years.

This is not disclosure folks, this the best we (TEAM ATS) can put together in the hope of instigating disclosure. We all know what's happened to the last people who had a serious opportunity, they either sold out reason and logic for the gold sensationalism can bring or they were simply NUTS.

PLEASE be patient, these documents aren't going anywhere (we have them locked up in a vault) and we will NOT do anything "halfarsed" ever.

edit to ad: The current situation with MSM is that if it's been seen/presented anywhere before they won't touch it. They all want exclusive first breaking news editions. We are going to play along for a while longer until we've run every trap we can. At the end of that time if none of the MSM are willing to run this we WILL put it all online but I assure you that will not have 1/10 the power of prime time T.V.

Springer...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Springer]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join