It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Agreed, I wish also that I had never come across this thread so early!

Also, nice observation on the NASA Kecksberg FOI incident, maybe there is a link, and maybe not; nonetheless it will be interesting to watch it all wind out.

How long is it all going to take though?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Others seem to be knocking on the door with "recently" declassified documents. Will the ATS team be too late? I hope not.

"new declassified documents could prove we're not alone." Watch the video:

Fox 5 Washington D.C.

[edit on 2/26/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I fear that proof of ET in [de]classified documents is something that's actually been known in certain circles, such as TDP, for quite awhile now.........

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Just watched it again.... it's interesting, they mention the documents, they show Greer talking, they mention the documents, they show Greer talking.... but never actually say that the documents are from Greer?

Makes me wonder what all Greer has in terms of documents, and if it's at all comparable to what Cliff Stone has....

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Doubtless Mr. Stone has an excellent set of FOIA documents and he has the knowledge, the procedure down, and knows exactly what to ask for. Still, that doesn't mean that others may not have the same documents.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Very true indeed; the reporter on the video did say that the 'new' documents 'proved' the Government had done serious research/investigation into UFO sightings in the past.

I don't think they have the same story as ATS though.

We already knew, just by looking at the FOAI here and on other sites such as the MoD site, and the Black Vault that the Government looked into the UFO subject seriously; here at ATS, it seems they have managed to 'data mine' a good few of the documents, and actually link them together proving undeniably that the Government went out of it's way to cover this thing up!

I don't think they have the same story at al.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
"Team ATS" is in Roswell right now on a mission.

What a lousy team in lousy area.

Keep your wallet tight. Don't spend a single cent donating lousy team.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

thanks for the input. I'll be sure to include you on the mailing list for the never ask for funds drive.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

Magic 8 Ball says...

Your future here is unclear.....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I have more than two and a half million documents and getting more daily. Many of these documents have not been seen simply because people do not know what to ask for. Within the U.S. Government there exist what is called fishing expeditions, which they love. If any agency recieves a FIOA request, they can identify as a "fishing expedition", they do not have to even look for any documents. They simply respond that the request does not have enough information for a research or send a no record response. They can do this legally IAW USC, Title 5, Section 552. I was even asked one time by a U.S. Sentor's Staff to rewrite a request, as the the request of the NSA. I was told the NSA could not respond to my letter as written as any response would involve classified information. I advised the staff member, I would be more than happy to rewrite my letter if the NSA would provide guidance as to what they would like changed. Pity, they decline my offer, as that too would involve classified information. Please keep in mind not all the documents I have deal with UFO's, but many of them paint the total picture, if you take the time to read.Thank you for your most kind comments.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

I have yet to see this "team" asking for donations. They did come here and asked questions. I responded by showing them documents and letting them come to their own conclusions. They truely are no one's fools. They knew what they were looking for and I believe they found it. As for me, I have about 30 CD's of douments that I sell. I have given more of these away more than I sell. But even the ones I give away, I expect a price to be paid. That price is that you read the documents with an open mind and decide for yourself the truth. For many that is too great and expensive of a price to pay, including many in the MSM field. Thank you for your comments. While I might disagree with them, I would lay down my life for your right to express them.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hi CLIFFORD,

The power outage in the link below was around the same time, as the Stephensville, Texas UFO sightings. The report was posted on nuforc Peter Davenports site. If it was just a power outage makes me wonder why the person would have posted it there? Also Flordia was having UFO activity and they just had a huge power outage. My question is do you think UFO's and power outages are linked in some way? Here it was called 'transmission event'.

www.nuforc.org...

Thank-you for your time.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I believe that some power outages have a direct tie to UFO's. Hopefully the ATS FOIA site will soon have a document posted there that will explain and go into detail on this from a scientific point of view.

God Bless and thank you for your question.

Cliff

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wow, quite a lot going on here!

Am eagerly waiting for Springer/Crakuer to give us a early pointer on which show/shows this will be put up on. so I can tell family and friends to watch it!

BTW, I love the idea of putting this on Youtube if none of the typical media will have a hand in it.

But then I am guessing we may not be lacking for TV broadcast time ... something tells me this might be on an ATS cable channel soon!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I wonder if those recently released documents their talking about in the video are one of these that we already have posted?

FOIA: Washington D.C. Multiple Sightings July 23, 1952

FOIA: Washington D.C. Radar Sighted UFO's July 26-27, 1952

I don't know the date of the release of these documents, but I will ask if we have that info, or maybe Clifford knows when they were released.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

These could very well be the documents in question. I converted them to PDF Files about 2 years ago and gave them out to many UFO researchers and other people who came to my door. However, they have been available to the Public as early as December 1975 in the National Achieves. I trust this is responsive to your question.

God Bless.

Cliff

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've been watching this thread for some time now, and I just felt it was important to chime in and add a great big 'thanks' to all involved.

I am especially impressed by Mr. Stones' posts. I wish him and his family/friends all the best.

Staying tuned......

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

First, I beg your forgiveness for taking so long to reponse. I have checked out the site you mentioned. While I would like to say it reflects my experience, I can not say that. I can only speak for those events I have experienced and I do not feel the time is right for this. However, I will say that within the government documents I have, they speak of several types of entities. I am currently working on a major project (creating a PDF File from microfiche). This document is about 1500 pages and I work alone. I make every attempt to give each of the documents I create to a PDF File from microfiche or microfilm the TLC they deserve. Upon completion of this project, I promise, I will attempt to put some of those documents talking about the different types of entities that been reported together. When I do this, I will keep people like yourself, that ask honest questions, in mind and I shall do my best to be as honest and as truthful as I can, letting the documents, for the most part, speak for themselves.

Once again, I am sorry for the length of time it has taken me to response to your question.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I regret taking so long in responding to your question and ask your forgiveness. Do not confuse religion with a true knowledge of the existence of a creator. As for me, I am a Catholic. I believe Christ to be the Son of God and I pray daily to our Heavenly Father on bended knees. I, also, feel any religion that would suggest that the killing of innocent was in the the interest of God, knows not the God I know and as nothing to do with the true creator. You can go to you church and I will to mind, but let us walk the path together in the love and light of the Living God. Men make war and kill other in the name of God. The God I know teahes love, compassion, and care for others. Yes. I believe in God, but I can not tell you which religion is correct, no more then our visitor can. Some day we, too, will know scientifically that God exist, but we, too, will not be able to say which religion is correct. I hope this is somewhat responsive to you question. I wish I was in a position to say more, but I can not at this time do so.

God Bless,

Cliff

hello Mr. Stone,

i have a question for you:

do you think aliens would lie ? as in not tell you the truth ?

I know ET exist and is already among us. At the point of sounding really crazy, I will tell you this. Given their advanced technology, they can tell you that that which we call God exist. What they can not tell you is which religion is correct.

this statement is bothering me because , how can they know God exists but not know wich religion is correct ?

seems to me that if they knew for sure God existed then they would be able to tell you Christianity or the Muslim religion or another choice was the correct following.

can you elaborate on how their advanced technology has been able to confirm the existence of God ?

thanks...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

thank you for the reply Mr. Stone,

Do not confuse religion with a true knowledge of the existence of a creator.

very good advice imo , i was raised Catholic and have accepted Jesus as my Savior...but i believe that following the correct religion is very important for many reasons and it will or could lead you to the " true knowledge " as it has with me.

Some day we, too, will know scientifically that God exist, but we, too, will not be able to say which religion is correct.

well then i guess we would be in the same boat as the aliens (E.T.) you have spoken about.

do these E.T. have a soul ?... i believe each human has a soul or spirit.

i have always wondered why aliens would be so interested in us ? why would they travel all this way to just get some rocks or water ? i would think most of those type of things would be alot closer to thier home planet or wherever they were from.

so that leads me to conclude that they are here for other reasons and the only two i can think of would be to examine the human relationship with God and or they do not have a soul and are trying to create these hybrid half human half alien beings so thier race could have a soul like us ? if we didnt have souls and found another life form that did have them , i believe we would do the same thing they are doing imho...... sounds crazy but what real reason would they be here and not reveal themselves ? i dont believe the " they are here to watch over us " or " thier race is dying " story.

well anyways thanks again Mr. Stone and glad to see you here on ATS.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join