It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, this is in great hands. I recall Crakeur saying he was down for the count until tax season is over, so it'll likely be a few more weeks before he can be more involved again.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Yes we are sill talking to the MSM.

Springer...

Thank you. In retrospect, I could've been a bit more patient.
But thank you for letting us know the status.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK, it's been over a week since this thread's been bumped, so .....

I'm sure that if the crew had any new information they would have updated the thread by now, but in the off chance I thought I'd just check and see....

Any news to report?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

It is with great sadness that I must report that Crakeur is no longer with us. As of 10:39 PM last night his body shut down. The doctors say there is little brain activity but there never was more than a little brain activity.

Springer will carry on and, hopefully, in the name of Crakeur, put forth the effort to get this on the air and open the eyes of the public to the things that Mr. Stone has been trying to shed some light on.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

RIP Crakeur.

Now on to more important things.

Perhaps if Springer has no news, Oliver Stone will. I would hope that there has been some movement on all of this. But, we need to remember that the wheels turn slowly. It really may be that no news is good news.

Like everyone else, I am eager to know the details.

CLIFFORD Stone. Dang Freud and his slips combined with my hopes of something BIG.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

NGC, just a little confused....you said 'Oliver Stone'. Do you mean the movie director who is working currently on his new movie, "W"?

Or did you mean Mr. Clifford Stone?

Thanks, WW

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Must have been thinking we had a movie to be made from all of this.

You are right. My bad.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

There is something new, if you have received the packet I sent you. The title of the CD is the lead document and is not anywhere on the net in PDF Format, which in my opinion is important. The other documents are just as important as they show we were much more advanced then we were saying in the 50's. I wonder why? I believe the readers of this thread would find the lead document very interesting and exciting. A blast from the past, forgotten, but not out of mind. Finally, do not scare me that way again. I am new at this talking on the computer thing, short of talking to my granddaughter on the net. I consider you as my friend and people such as me can little afford to lose those special people considered as friends.

God Bless,

Cliff

P.S. The little girl will be returned to her natural parents at the end of 90 days. Prayer does work. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

It is with great sadness that I must report that Crakeur is no longer with us. As of 10:39 PM last night his body shut down.

Just for a few seconds you had me there, just for a few seconds ...

Stay healthy my friend and enjoy life.

Will eagerly watch this thread!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Clifford, my apologies for the scare. Sadly, my sense of humor is twisted and warped as a result of my 20 hour a day, 7 days a week schedule at the moment. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, or so I am told.

The dvd is going to be put up on the site as soon as possible.

Excellent news on the little girl. Prayers might have helped a bit but, Cliff, it was your work that got the job done.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

William Rockwell, was a security worker at Roswell when the reminants of whatever dropped from the sky was brought. I know his son Rocky ,,,he claims he dad told him that their was a complete recovery of a second disc not from the location on the guy's ranch, but a few miles away. and that the stuff was eventually transferred to what is now Wright Paterson ....
Anyone investigate the downed UFO in Aroura NM?

[edit on 11-4-2008 by jbmitch]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
It is with great sadness that I must report that Crakeur is no longer with us. As of 10:39 PM last night his body shut down. The doctors say there is little brain activity but there never was more than a little brain activity.

This may be the wrong forum for predictions, but here goes anyway:

I predict that Crakeur shall riseth as if from the Dead, some time following the 15th day of the acursed month of April!

This miracle shall hath been preceded by generous offerings of liquidinous libations and fleshy entreaties by comely spirits, by which he shall be biden to rise and, verily, rise again.

Thus restored and revived, He shall return to make mighty agony on those that dwelleth in the Houses of the Ignorant.

I had my brain removed for the duration. Dang thing just kept getting me in trouble, and since I work for the State government, I hardly need the bothersome thing to do my job!

I work for my State's tax agency, so I too am looking forward to a long nap, dirt or otherwise, after this next week.

And I am still eagerly awaiting the details of the Team's efforts; the revelations you all are preparing to bring forth seem to me to be growing in significance day by day as we consider the events developing world-wide.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Bhadhidar, remember, there must be at least three days BEFORE the resurrection (or is it erection?? I must get my SpellCheck working properly....)

fuss, fuss, fuss.....

Good News, Everyone!!! Oh drat.....I lost my train of thought....darn, I know it's here somewhere....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaa!

Sorry 'bout that, it's been a long time since I posted or looked at this thread and I seen a little update from Crakeur and Springer and I got a little too excited!

Have to ask this though, in the beginning first few pages of the thread there was quite a bit of d updates from you guys, enough to get most us members here excited about what you have found over at Mr. Stone's domain but now it's all died down, with this in mind do you still have to keep your mouth firmly zipped on the subject now that the top tier of the MSM contacts have knocked back the information? Or can you afford to let slip any information to us - a small taster if you will! I tried not to be obsessed with this thread but it's hard

Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm with you there smugallo. I wait with baited breath to see how this turns out. I've been checking the document archive every day hoping some teasers get released there. Hope we get some snippets of information soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Please forgive this delay in responding to your question. I have been quite busy the past several months. If memory serves me correctly, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma radation readings were detected. What I am about to say isn't going to make much sense but here goes. Our visitors use some source of shielding that make any radation bleed off from the craft harmless unless the shielding isn't powered up or an accident making it impossible for the shielding to be powered up. When these events occurr, then the bleed off can become very dangerous. I regret I can not be more responsive then this. However, I never wrote those events down at the time of their occurence as I was never going to talk about them. I was going to carry those things to the grave with me.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Yes. Hopefully, one of these documents will be posted soon on the FOIA Documents site.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

The documents in question are still being maintained in a safe location. To be sure, I have since located several other documents on the subject. These too have been placed in a safe location for Team ATS to review. I still maintain complete confidence in Team ATS and their judgement. The documents will be released, but at a time and place at the choosing of Team ATS. Please be patient. The story isn't about me or Team ATS. It is about the truth and the documents in question are the truth. They can not be denied; they were obtained legally; and they have a paper trail proving their reality. It is my prayer they will be released soon for all the world to see in a presentable matter and intelligent way. What better way to accomplish this then with the aid of Team ATS.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

I couldn't agree more Mr. Stone - It's in capable and rational hands and for that I can only be glad!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

We are in the middle of several projects, we are wrking as hard as a four man crew who has to do EVERYTHING can at getting through them.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join