It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thanks for clarifying that Mr. Stone

What about the testimony of yours which is available on the 2-hour and 4-hour DVDs at disclosureproject.org? Not your public testimony at the 2001 NPC conference, but the privately-recorded testimony.... who recorded it if not Dr. Greer?

It was that testimony that had me thinking that you had met with Greer privately at least once and you could offer a somewhat educated opinion of him based on that....

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the4bb4l4h

I believe the most important documents were found by the ATS Team during their visit there at Roswell. I apologize for not being able to be more responsive, but the ATS Team must be the one to decide when those documents are brought forth.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I totally understand. Thank your for your time, and quick response
And thank you once again for making these documents available to all of us here at ATS.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by the4bb4l4h]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Would you comment Mr Stone on Australian Bases?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

My knowledge on the Australian Bases are limited. However, there are some very interesting documents on Australian which I think you will find interesting once they are posted on the ATS Site.

God Bless

[edit on 18-1-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thank you for your great reply Mr. Stone. You've answered more than I had hoped for. Your story about your granddaughter is touching to say the least and puts the whole issue into a clear and very human perspective.

I only hope that these documents and other efforts can start to "force the hand" of those in power towards eventual disclosure. It also would seem that the only way to do so without completely destabilizing most world governments with past involvement in coverups would be with an offer of amnesty for previous actions. As much as I'm drawn to the idea of justice, I think for the sake of our social future and the truth it's worth turning the other cheek.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Mr. Stone,

There is no need to reply to this. I cannot tell you how touched I was to read your post, and...words fail me...
You have suffered, yet still you are a Gentleman, and a Human. For what little it's worth, my heart is with you. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. Stone for stopping by here to chat with us! I'm a big fan of yours and have always been fascinated with your story! I've said here a few times in this forum that I believe you are telling the absolute truth, as you know it, in regards to your experiences. There's no question about that and that there are so many in the UFO community who know this too, speaks for itself.

My only contention with your material is that I prefer to call ET's, EME's (Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities) rather than EBE's because, just as you've mentioned before in the past, such beings are interdimensional beings also.

At any rate, I know that this thread is not for us to ask questions outside of your FOIA documents that you have so graciously turned over to ATS to read and summarize, but I do hope that you someday decide to have an ATS MIX interview here so we members can ask you some questions about your work in the Army and your experiences with ET's -- including questions on how your life experiences in this area have affected your religious beliefs and/or your spirituality.

Anyway, hope you stop by here again sometime soon and God Bless!

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They would have to admit that they lied about the Roswell crash, that they lied about Project Bluebook, that they lied in all the press conferences about aliens that were ever conducted.

That's the beautiful thing about official documents and testimony of those involved.

The differing published and official stories by the Air Force already PROVE the military lied about Roswell. What it doesn't prove is what crashed, but it DOES PROVE A COVERUP.

Ruppelt, Hynek, and others in the heirarchy of Bluebook have gone on record that it was a whitewash, and the FACT that military witness cases were classified further supports this.

As for press conferences, for nearly every one of them, some documentation exists to support the opposite was claimed. For example, the Air Force steadfastly denied they were studying UFOs after Bluebook, whereas certain CIA FOIA released documents PROVE otherwise.

Thing is, everyone already knows they lied, so that's not as big as them admitting another possibility....the idea of not being able to do anything about the problem. THAT possibility would certainly be a good motive for the military to continue to lie (even if caught in them), indefinitely...until the motives for disclosure are outweighed...or the aliens decide not to be secretive.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks Clifford!
When I think about the people that actually KNOW..the ones who are working with Alien technology or even the aliens themselves..I wonder how it weighs on their mind everyday..when they go to a mall or movie theater..they are essentially the same as us but they have this knowledge that is so astounding in the entire history of mankind..how can they even exist on a day to day level knowing that everyone else is in the dark..that we could all be saved (or destroyed) by what they know..man oh man...
Of course no one probably knows the full story from compartmentalization but there must be a few who know everything and continue to live a charade of existence, lies & deception..makes me so angry.

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by jainatorres

The truth could come out tomorrow, but I don't thank so.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Thank you for your kind words. Going on line is new to me. I am not as computer smart as some people give me credit for. It is my intention to be as open and as honest as I can. I prefer being the servant, not the master. If I help but one person this day, I have not lived it in vain. I made a promise to ATS not talk about certain things until the time is right. That said, I shall try to answer any question put to me as fully and honestly as possible with the exception of the items already mentioned in this thread.

God Bless.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How will full disclosure ever happen when the MSM refuses to allow it to be shown ?

From my research Ive heard that Larry King was presented with clear evidence of Alien life and technology back-engineered. His response was they'll never let me show this.

Ive also read that Peter Jennings is totally aware of aliens. In fact his report he did a few years ago was purposely done to discredit the truth.

I think the MSM knows the truth but simply wont allow it out. What difference will additional evidence make really ?

I think nothing short than a huge ship landing in Time Square will get the truth out.

If Dr Greer is correct about suppressed technology we have back-engineered from alien craft then I cant see the truth ever coming out in our childrens' childrens' childrens' lifetimes.

Even a split among the Elite banking families couldnt bring the truth out. If Laurance Rockefeller couldnt bring the truth out, who can ?

We're talking about a multi-trillion dollar oil infrastructure running this planet run by control freaks. Disclosure threatens that control

[edit on 18-1-2008 by admriker444]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Air Force Instructions (AFI) 206-10, Chapter 5 still carries the requirement for Air Force Personnel to report UFO sightings as a matter of vital intelligence concern and to give as much detail concerning the sighting as possible. As far as us being helpless in the event of a interplanetary invasion, this is not entirely true. The intent of Counter and Technical Intelligence is to avoid technological surprise by any country on earth. The other side of this is the possibility of an attack from space has not been ignored. In this area the intelligence community has made great head way. Also, it my belief that someone or something, depending on your view, would come to our aid.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

You want to serve your country, so do you do that which is asked of you? You want to make a difference. You eventually come around to do those things, so others won't have. To tell your story means reliving it and bringing back the nightmares. At the end of the day you realize, you love your family, pray alot, and do a alot of crying knowing the pain and hurt that other feel or are going through, knowing the sense of being powerless to do anything about.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thank-you so much Mr. Stone for commenting on my post! It's such an honor to have you here and I do have one question for you that I'm hoping is within the 'safe-zone' of those things you can share with us at this point in time.

That question is -- if and when our government decides to break it to the public that UFOs and ETs DO EXIST, how do you think they will go about doing that?

Will they be releasing information on this on a gradual basis?

And do you think that they are already doing that now and have been for a few years now?

But will there come a day when they will not hedge around the bush any longer and just come out and hold a news conference announcing to all that what we are calling UFO's and ET's are from worlds other than our own and that they are here now and are living among us?

And finally, once ATS presents their findings and insights on all of these FOIA Documents you turned over to them that some members here are summarizing and so on... is there going to be some new information that will be found within these documents that will help facilitate gov't Disclosure like never before?

By the way, I've been reviewing over several of those documents and I must say, from what I've seen so far, much of the information in this material is mind boggling to say the least! Stuff I've never seen or heard about before and to me this is very exciting! Thanks again for being here and I look forward to your response!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi Mr. CLIFFORD STONE. What a pleasure to meet you.

In 1995 my daughter and I had a close encounter experience with multiple
UFO's. They were extremely Bright Light Objects which could split-up to make more & shapeshift. The UFO's weren't very big -IE- (basket-ball size) and were directly above us. About 100 feet up. They could move up, down, sideways and zig-zag. One lit on our 8 foot chain-link fence and started changing from the light form, into a solid metallic gray/silver form. While it was changing it made an extremely irritating humming sound. Two months later my daughter started having problems, with her thyroid function and was prescribed sythroid. Have you ever heard or witnessed any cases where UFO's could be detrimental to our health?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There are those inside that want the truth to come out. But they realize, as most of us don't, this must be done responsibly. There exist an effort to determine what to say and when it say it. They monitor the atititudes of the people world wide to reduce any negative impact of such a statement. If NASA someday detect an intelligence signal from somewhere in space, they will not immediately tell the world. First, they will confirm the signal as being real. Second, they will go through the steps as above. An official statement of detecting an intelligent signal from space is one thing. To announce to the world that ET is real and among us is another. Some people will not be able to deal with this official disclosure. Others will think it is some kind of a hoax. Most will turn to their various beliefs in God and pray for peace. Nothing I can say or do would remove this fear. I have felt the same fear. I experienced something very beautiful with the death of my son that was uplifting to me, about our visitors. I have found that others have had similar experiences. At some point I will tell you of this experience. What must happen now is to get the truth out, without speading fear and to do so in a responsible manner. I have a strong believe in God and my experiences have done nothing to destroy my faith. If anything they have strengthen my faith.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

There are many cases of illness, injury, and even death as a result of an encounter with a UFO. There exist many reason for this. Please know that none of these events were meant to occurr by our visitors. They were accidents or our lack of knowledge when coming incontact with a UFO up close. This is another reason why the truth must be told. By the way, the first UFO I saw was about 3 feet across. Thank you for sharing your experience.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sorry I left out something in my last response to you. The documents on advanced concept I think will be eye opening. When the scientific community is given the opportunity to think out of the box, you might be surprised where that might take them.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ahh yea I completely forgot about that..the familys and loved ones would be under threat if they talked..powerful incentive indeed.

Thank you!

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to

You want to serve your country

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join