It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. Stone! It's good to know that there are some on the "inside" loop who want disclosure but that they are deeply concerned about going about all of that in a responsible manner. That's good to know.

Also, I agree with your predictions on those types of human reactions that will be triggered as a result of Disclosure and it sounds like you've given a lot of thought as to what possibly WILL happen once "the cat's let out of the bag".

And as you say, I think there will be many who not only believe that such information is some kind of a hoax on a grand scale never seen before in the history of mankind, but just as many will go into a state of denial as this is the most human response to shocking information that needs to be processed before they can wrap their mind around a reality that's just to much for them to handle on an emotional level without doing that first. Because of this, there will be many who will go about their daily business in a complete state of denial that mankind has just been given information that will change the world in ways that, at this point, we can't even imagine!

And as you also say, many will turn for that comfort and security that's found in their religions where many others will try to somehow fit this new information about our 'visitors' within the context of their religious belief systems in some way. But you also said that those types will Pray for Peace so this suggests to me that those visitor's of ours that the government will be releasing information about will include information about those less than friendly ET's too... not just the friendly ones. In regards to the ones who are unfriendly, probably malevolent would be a better term for some of them at least based on the information that's circulating around out there.

Nevertheless, the good news is that the ones who turned out to be not as friendly as they have been letting on to be still seem to have at least some kind of an abiding respect for an all encompassing higher intelligence so at the end of the day, our own respect for this higher intelligence will also be our salvation... at least on some level. Probably the most important one. This is how I'm interpreting some of the information you've shared on this topic in at least one of your past interviews.

I look forward to your someday sharing with us that beautiful and uplifting information you found out about our visitors that came about after your son's death and I hope that that time will come soon because it sounds like it's information so many of us would be happy to know about!

God Bless!

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Palasheea

Sorry I left out something in my last response to you. The documents on advanced concept I think will be eye opening. When the scientific community is given the opportunity to think out of the box, you might be surprised where that might take them.

God Bless

Thanks for the tip Mr. Stone!

I'll definitely read over that information to see what you're talking about here! Wow! It sounds exciting!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Whats the update on the situation here anyways, is there a rough date when anything will be released?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi Mr. CLIFFORD STONE,

A question was asked on the Larry King show tonight which was something on this order....
Larry- "What do you think is the main reason why our government is reluctant to tell the people that UFO's are visiting earth?"
James Fox answer's, "It's because of what we don't know."
I was confused about that answer. Is our government wondering how people will react? or is it because......Our government knows they're here, but doesn't have all the answers concerning the Aliens?

We live out here near Area 51 and have seen many UFO's. Some most likely Black-Ops others not. Our largest sighting was in 1995, as I explained earlier on, in this thread. I can tell you that one was shocking, to say the least. But my daughter and I were not afraid of them. At that time we had no electricity, no neighbors, or phone lines in the area. You said the Aliens don't mean to hurt us and I believe that also. I sure would like to hear your story, about your son too.

Thank-you so much for answering my questions I really appreciate it.

[edit on 1/18/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

What about the testimony of yours which is available on the 2-hour and 4-hour DVDs at disclosureproject.org? Not your public testimony at the 2001 NPC conference, but the privately-recorded testimony.... who recorded it if not Dr. Greer?

Greetings all I think I can clarify that question, I did. I was hired by Dr. Greer to do a number of interviews for the Discloser Project, and Clifford was one of them.

Please be patient with me I've never posted anything before and I'm a little unsure what's proper to say or for that matter what to do in general so help me out guys.

So what would you like to know?

I'd also like to say hi to Crakeur, funny sometimes what you'll find in small town in New Mexico isn't it? I've heard that sometimes it can be a life changing event wouldn't you say.

All the best RoboXXX

admin edit: added quote tags for clarity

[edit on 1-19-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RoboXXX

Finally, someone who has actually worked with Greer!

How come you've been so silent all this time, RoboXXX?

Do you have anything you can show us to prove what you are saying, that you worked with Greer and interviewed witnesses for him?

Tell us the whole story!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

FWIW, I can definitely vouch for "Robo", I know him personally and know he absolutely did work for Greer.

Hope that helps.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

The plot thickens!

Do you have any other interesting bits of information about Greer that you've been keeping quiet about, Springer?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"Do you have anything you can show us to prove what you are saying, that you worked with Greer and interviewed witnesses for him?"

Why yes I do. Starting in June of 1995 I have a thank you letter written to me by Dr. Greer thanking me for my participation in the then confidential first meeting of the then Project Starlight in Pacific Grove CA. I also have a photo of the group including myself. Also I have a first draft hand written letter to the President in Greers own hand, and a hand written first draft letter to Mr. Rockefeller written by Shari Adamiak. God Bless Shari she's no longer with us.

I'm not sure just how much I can share, I did sign a NDA with Dr. Greer a number of years ago. I can say this I did shoot 10 - 12 interviews for Dr. Greer, and 3 or 4 of them ended up in the final cut version of the disclosure video.

I can also say that I was the one who pushed the hardest along with one or two others (whom I can not name) to have Clifford be a part of the D.C. event. Also I'd like to think that the outstanding video we shot at Cliffs had something to do with Dr. Greer's deciding to bring Clifford to D.C.

If you have other questions please feel free to ask. I hope you can understand I'm not about to tell the whole story, but if there's something in particular you'd like to know I'll give it a shot.

Oh yea why haven't I spoken up sooner. Well I'm still every involved in the UFO field and need to be very careful about what I say about whom.

If you would like to see the picture, or the thank you letter, or the hand written letters you guys will have to show me what to do. Like I said I'm a new bee.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RoboXXX

Question for you roboxxx,

What was this letter you sent and to which rockefeller was it ?

From what Ive read, there is a split within the elite on disclosure. One Rockefeller in particular wanted disclosure...i believe it was Laurance Rockefeller.

And welcome to ATS
Good to hear from someone involved with Dr. Greer's works. Ive followed Dr. Greer for years now and have donated to his noble cause

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a follow up question for Mr. Stone regarding the previous responses and also regarding the FOIA documents being reviewed and gradually posted (trying to keep at least a little on topic
) .

You've stated several times that you don't feel the ET's pose any serious threat, and my instincts really want to agree. The only thing nagging at me on that issue are the abductee stories. I'd love to know if any of the documents you've collected deal with the abduction phenomena, and if you feel that the negatively perceived abduction experiences are the result of individual perception of true ET encounters or non ET human based covert activities under the guise of ET phenomena.

Please accept another sincere Thank You for everything you've experienced and been willing to share. Your convictions serve as an inspiration to us all.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"From what Ive read, there is a split within the elite on disclosure. One Rockefeller in particular wanted disclosure...i believe it was Laurance Rockefeller."

Yes I believe that was the case, but the letter only states Mr. Rockefeller.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoboXXX
If you would like to see the picture, or the thank you letter, or the hand written letters you guys will have to show me what to do. Like I said I'm a new bee.

Well the hand-written letters would be really impressive if it were the [former] President writing to Greer, or Rockefeller writing to Greer, and not the other way around

As I posted earlier to Mr. Stone, the general impression at ATS seems to be that CSETI is a total scam and Dr. Greer is a "cult leader". I've been fighting to change that for quite a while. So any information you have at all that could help to show that CSETI is legit or Dr. Greer is credible would be most helpful. Letters, photos, footage, contacts we can call up and get more information from, anything at all.

Thanks Robo

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mr. Clifford Stone

In the Disclosure Project interviews you seem to have stated that you were involved with the retrieval of downed UFOs, possibly in project Blue Fly. You say that you personally saw these downed UFOs and even the beings themselves. You state that you were involved with 12 different retrievals.

References:
71min in: www.youtube.com...
48min in: www.youtube.com...

1) You only mentioned the first was in PA. Where did the others take place? When? Do you have any way to prove even one of these happened somehow?
2) Have you gone inside a UFO, or touched a UFO or Alien being? Tell us about it. What did the craft look like inside? Were the aliens 4' grays?
3) Who has a school indoctrinating people, them or us? Tell us about this, what is it's purpose?

Thanks, enjoying your experiences.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I have had people ask me if I could change this or that, then my story would be more believeable. Others, have said If I worked with the program, I would know this or that. When it comes to UFO's, people have experienced many things and have told their stories, only to be laughed at and called liars. If changed my story, it becomes a lie, as it is not part of what I experienced. I would suggest very few people who have had anything to do with the official classified truth knows everything. Even those who may believe they know everything. And lastly, why would anyone want to become public, not being able to "prove" what they saying, seeing the price others have paid? Interplantary spacecraft are not secret. It is more that we, the peoples of the world, chose to put this wall up as for most of us, UFO's do not fit in with our preception of our belief systems. Most people start off with a closed mind as opposed to looking at the facts with a open mind, checking all the facts, and coming up with their own conclusions. If you do not believe this, look at the voting record of this great country of ours. Most people do not vote, as they feel their vote will not matter. Truth is, every vote matters.

God Bless

[edit on 20-1-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RoboXXX

Great you are on line. as you know, you are one of the friends, who convinced me to go to Washington. I can confirm what you in your posts as the truth, for what it is worth. By the way, I got that problem fixed that I talked to you about with the aid of Springer. Be talking to you soon. God Bless, my friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi CLIFFORD STONE,

I've alway's had an open-mind, because of my father. He would say, "Come on kids we're going to up to the cabin in Granite Falls, Washington to watch for UFO's." We would see many unknown flying objects in the skies. There were no city lights to interfer with our vision. I thought everyone did stuff like that.
It wasn't until I gave an oral report on UFO's in grade school when I realized I was pretty much alone. Our assignment was to give an oral report on Outer space, the planets, constellations, ect....My final sentence was, I know we are not alone in the universe. My teacher got really mad at me and gave me a failing grade. She made sure the class understood that what I talked about was pure fiction. And the reports were Not to Be Made Up! The other kids laughed at me and made jestures with their fingers circling their ears. (like I was crazy). I never mentioned anything about UFO's again at school.

I never hid the fact from my children and agree with Stanton Friedman's quote...."It's an insult to God if you think we're the best he can do."
The fact that our 1995 multiple UFO experience was *a little shocking* was because.....They were So Up Close and Personal! My estimate count of those things were from 150-200 of them. Even in this town you don't go up to your nearest neighbor and say, "We saw a fleet of UFO's fly, over our place." I have talked with prominet people like you, about our experiences. One was a friend of Steven Greer. I promised I would not ever mention names. That friend has helped us and is still helping my daughter.

Again thank-you so much for talking with me. What an honor!

[edit on 1/20/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Please excuse this interuption...

Clifford, please look up at the top of this page (scroll up to the top) and notice there is a button that has "U2U inside it. Click that button and you will directed to your private message in box.

Thanks...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't want to be an ****ole, but how can we be sure about the true identity of users? I can login with the name George W. Bush and would say anything (sure, nobody would beleive
). Is there a way to confirm the identity?
Please don't take personally Mr. Clifford Stone. I am just curious about the methodes of the staff here.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

I know Clifford personally, I've been to his house and talk to him on the phone weekly.

I also have access to the IP addresses logging onto this site. And no, you couldn't log onto ATS as "George Bush", we verify every "known name" that signs up here.

This is ATS mate, the biggest site on the web for these topics, we don't allow impostors.

Springer...

[edit on 1-20-2008 by Springer]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join