It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Agreed w/ NGC, as tough as the wait is, we're psyched about whatever it is you found out in Roswell, and as impatient as this can be -- the updates are more then enough to know the status for those who think about these threads away from computers.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think the anticipation is half the fun, just like waiting in line for a rollercoaster. I have a hunch this is going to be one hell of ride!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
I think this may have been mentioned somewhere in this thread already, but... If these documents came from "our" government, would not they be completely cleansed for "our" viewing, or, "researching" pleasure?[...]

There is a reason why ET does not land on the Whitehouse lawn. When we find (understand) the answer to "that" question, we will know why everything else is the way it is, has been, and always will be.

And how are you exactly expecting to find the answer to that (or other) question without (re)searching?

Yes, the FOIA documents are usually heavily doctored and have been sanitized for public eyes, but you still can find out a lot from them.

Especially when you can cross reference things in different documents, or even issued by different agencies, it helps you get a more clear picture of things or find out things that by looking at just one document you can't.

From what I understood of Springer's and Crakeur's posts, that's exactly what they are doing - looking for cross references and links between documents.

Instead of saying "they'll probably find nothing on them since the documents have been cleansed" how about waiting for Springer and Crakeur to post their findings? They already said they found some interesting things.

Wait for the results and then pass judgment on that.

It's only human to pass judgement. It's only human to come up with ideas and motives. When the dust settles, we are only a product of our life experience. So, I call it as "I" see it, and you call it as "you" see it. We are both right, in our own thinking. It's too bad that we cannot all come together on a particular subject. Does that make any of us wrong? Or right? Nope.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I applaud efforts like this, where objective, reasonable people try to uncover the truth. That being said, I truly think that re-examining the old sites, e.g., Roswell, brings with it too much baggage for the masses. Say 'Roswell' to someone and it conjures up years of misinformation that was spread on the subject. I believe the breakthrough will come when some event that is clearly and concisely recorded or photographed, supported by credible witnesses, and possible hard evidence occurs that finally lights a bonfire under the media to treat the event a' la' the latest celebrity criminal case.
It may not happen today, or tomorrow, but it will happen soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
While watching the History Channel recently, saw a promo for a new series on that station, coming in February. It's called 'UFO Hunters'.

Keeping fingers crossed in hope...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Any news on the release of info yet?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Things are quietly happening in the background.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Are the documents related to the thread you started about who could lift the most into space during the 50-60's ,and the other thing you mentioned?
If so this is going to be extremely interesting what ever happens.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Happy Hunting Guyshh And Bring a Big Shovel To Dig With

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

the question asked when we were in Roswell does pertain to the overall "picture" we will be painting. It's one of the many brush strokes.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All the best to you guys. I know the wait is going to kill most of us but the more meticulous the planning, the better.

Looks like 2008 might be an interesting year

[edit on 1/10/2008 by uv777bk]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by SKUNK2

the question asked when we were in Roswell does pertain to the overall "picture" we will be painting. It's one of the many brush strokes.

This sort of points me in what I think is the right direction, considering the type of work that Mr. Stone allegedly did in the service. We are dealing with FOIA materials here after all. It will be interesting to see if I'm right when the story breaks in the media.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrylynn

Let no one live in your mind rent free. I believe this statement to be true which is why I do not get upset with my critics. Also, this is a major reason I wish the FOIA Documents be posted for all the world to see and what better way to do this then with the aid of ATS. This way, people may steady the evidence and reach their own conclusions.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Welcome to ATS Mr. Stone. I for one am glad that you have agreed to let your FOIA documents be published on ATS. The amount of information incased in them is amazing.

Hopefully you will contribute to some of the discussions here. I think your input would be much valued by the membership.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

It is my desire to be involved in discussions, hopefully as a postive guide. If one only reads the documents, they are going to miss out on alot. Think as an military anaylsis would think. Study the documents. What is missing? What is being left out of the equation? Military anaylsis have many tools in which to work with. One of these is what is called open source information (i.e. FOIA Documents). This is call raw intelligence product. From this material an anaylsis will gleam about 10% of what the real information is. However, from this he/she must attempt to come up with the over all picture and come up with a finalized intelligence product to go to the users in the field. I can assure you the documents are being released as I recieved them from the various government agencies. An anaylsis must be free to render his/her opinion, even if it is not believiable or accepted within his/her client organizations. Sometimes officially approved disinformation is placed in open source information to throw the anaylsis off of the real picture and he/she must always be on guard for this. It is my prayer that the documents will enlighten, educate, and open the eyes of many to think and search for the turth. In getting these documents, I have paid a very real and personal human price, as has my family, but that is another story, fully documented, to be told at a later date.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's good to have you back!

[oops...shouldn't be one line...]

Mr. Stone, we are very happy to hear you're OK, and grateful for your sacrifices. Very much looking forward to what you are able to share.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by GAOTU789

It is my desire to be involved in discussions, hopefully as a postive guide. of many to think and search for the turth. In getting these documents, I have paid a very real and personal human price, as has my family, but that is another story, fully documented, to be told at a later date.

God Bless

Thank you so very much for sharing your information, Mr. Stone. Yes, you most definitely have come to the right place.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Mr. Stone:

I understand that part of your duty in the U.S. Army was as a member of aircraft crash recovery teams. Can you tell us a little about that, and what years you served in this capacity?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is my first post on this thread, and all i can say is that i am pretty excited about all of this!

On a side note, although i have a firm disbelief in Mr. Clifford's story, hats off and kudos to you sir for giving us all at ATS an opportunity to be a part of all this, and the extraordinary amount of effort that has went into receiving these documents.

I do have a couple of simple questions though...

What is MSM? and also, the NDA contract you have to sign, is it with a news company, or is it for a television show?

Sorry if that sounds a little dumb, i don't seem to be up to date with my acronyms.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
On a side note, although i have a firm disbelief in Mr. Clifford's story, hats off and kudos to you sir for giving us all at ATS an opportunity to be a part of all this, and the extraordinary amount of effort that has went into receiving these documents.

what part of Mr. Stone's story do you not believe? That he was in the military? His position or job in the military?
Here's something to consider. The story is not Cliff Stone (no offense Cliff, you know I think your story is incredible and deserves it's own attention). The story is the documents and what's in them. Cliff's story is, as mentioned, incredible. Not just his military experience. Not just his post military experience. All of it is something that gets written about at some time or another. He's a humanitarian. Put the docs aside and you've got one hell of a great man. It should also be noted that his wife makes the same cookies my grandmother used to make and they tasted just as good.

Originally posted by Smugallo
What is MSM? and also, the NDA contract you have to sign, is it with a news company, or is it for a television show?

MSM = Main Stream Media.
NDA = Non-disclosure agreement.
We didn't have to sign the NDA, we made them sign it. Anyone we bring this story to will have to sign an NDA before they get to see the docs we have in our possession.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join