It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bump.

Any new news?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

...agreed; could ATS give us an e.t.a. on the time this will be revealed -- roughly?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

Just look in the main page there is something called FOIA Archive......... It's there since few days ago, make some search don't wait that the food fall in your mouth!

just in case of: FOIA documents

Bye

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ufopunx]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

in a perfect world, we'd bring this stuff to the outlets, one of them would want to run the story and it would be on, perhaps in January.

this being a far from perfect world, the timeline is nearly impossible to guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I thought that the FOIA documents page was completed, so there is more to come???
Then it's good. By the way, it's a good thing that you made this with Springer, it's with this kind of initiative that we can change the things, at least it's better than looking for ufo's videos on youtube......

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

there's tons more docs but what's (not) being discussed here is something found within the docs.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
in a perfect world, we'd bring this stuff to the outlets, one of them would want to run the story and it would be on, perhaps in January.

Are you guys prepared for the possibility that NO major media outlets will run with this story? Or someone will volunteer and then come back saying, "well I can't do this, 'They' told me I can't...."

Steven Greer claims he's been having that exact problem for years, and I'm sure he's not the first one....

What you guys are doing is fantastic, and I'm just hoping that you have a "Plan B" (and C, and D, and E, and F.......)

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Yes there is more to come. But there are many good documents already for your viewing pleasure. Some of the reports come from very reliable witnesses and military investigations clearly document their inability to explain the sighting in conventional ways.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
we've got contingencies for the contingencies.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Excellent!

Here's to hoping you succeed where Greer Inc have failed....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
here is to supporting the thread and make you remember that we still care and are patiently waiting for updates. Best of luck to you guys

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

...I hear ya, but this ain't the "perfect world" and that's not 'would' that's wood! (pointing at the wall, old 'futurism' joke)

Anyway, I have a strange feeling it's something about the '57' -- I don't know, maybe I'm totally off-base; it's almost getting kind of fun, waiting & wondering what these mystery documents are going to be. Cliff Stone has some wild tales. . . thanks for the update, glad to know you still find them this interesting, over a week removed. . .

[edit on 10-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Best of luck Crakeur.....I am willing to roll you guys over some Starbucks cards for them long nights of document viewing, if it helps at all. Just send me a U2U.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by solarstorm]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
dude, send starbucks! I drink it constantly

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

dude, send starbucks! I drink it constantly

Post an address here on the thread or send me a U2U as to where I can send them. Hopefully some other ATSers will also send a few. Its the LEAST we can do.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by solarstorm]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

we've got contingencies for the contingencies.

Just curious if you are going to insist upon an agreement that will prevent the media outlet from misrepresenting or framing the implications of the documents in an unfavorable light.

We all know how the mainstream media believes it is their job to present the news in a manner that conforms to their world beliefs and political narrative. I'd hate to see them agree to take your materials and then run a piece that only attempts to show how foolish we are for believing in UFOs.

They don't report news. They report only what they think we should know, and in a way that is consistent with their world views. Some of them even admit this, so it's not even a conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

While we cannot control the content of the report, beyond showing them what we have and hoping they put that out there, I think it is safe to assume that they wouldn't run with the story unless there was one. If that is the case, then they will be showing the world what we have and they will, invariably, try and show both sides of the story. The other side comes from the gov't and they will be countering their own documents. Kinda pointless.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I won't be posting my address here for a variety of reasons but I will say thank you for the offer. I get my morning cup and then I hit them up for refills throughout the day. Like a good bartender, they buy one or two for me each day.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by solarstorm

I won't be posting my address here for a variety of reasons but I will say thank you for the offer. I get my morning cup and then I hit them up for refills throughout the day. Like a good bartender, they buy one or two for me each day.

I understand...I assumed you might have a PO BOX.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

While we cannot control the content of the report, beyond showing them what we have and hoping they put that out there, I think it is safe to assume that they wouldn't run with the story unless there was one.

Exactly...they are likely to attempt to verify through their own sources. And if they consider it to even be a story, they will run with it. The only reason most media sources don't run with most of these "kinds" of stories is because it doesn't take very much verification to show that there is no story.

In this case, going on what Crakeur and Springer are saying, they should run with it.

-Ry

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join