It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TEAM ATS" Is in Roswell, New Mexico TODAY, 11/29/2007

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
why not release the documents to multiple smaller,free media outlets?,such as radio,magazines such as fourteen times,internet sites?

is there actually any need to release it to the us msm?,why not go to a country that has free media such as cuba and utilize it?.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ive been mulling over the aspect of disclosure the suggests that the existence of ET's are to much of a paradagim shift for the public to process,and will result in to many negative consequences,and i disagree.

what is needed is people with wisdom to explain the situation,to expand the publics minds to think on a cosmicly enlightened level.a similiar thing happens all the time now,we have pilots ,priests,physicists,jounalists who learn the necessary info and propigate it to the masses who generaly trust them.

i suppose the main problems involve religion,though to me,this shouldnt be a problem for the following reason.

if this is gods universe,then everything in it was created by god including ET's.if and when we make contact or have the sufficient evidence to prove ET's then to deny this truth is to deny gods creation out of human pride,the belief that all of creation is ours alone.

it is not for humans to dictate gods creation however it may conflict with past or present belief,if its truth,it can only be his truth.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

The problem is not ET's, it is us. We hold ourselves as the center of everything. Such is not the case. There must be a paradigm shift, but not because of religion. The peoples of the world have a normal fear of the unknown and a common rejection, in the beginning, of anything new. My grand daughter is one of the most precious people I have in my life and she is, as is her family, very, very religious. I too, have a strong belief in God and pray many times on any given day. Yet, I know ET exist and is already among us. At the point of sounding really crazy, I will tell you this. Given their advanced technology, they can tell you that that which we call God exist. What they can not tell you is which religion is correct. I feel the problem with disclosure is with that very normal, human fear of the unknown and yes, it must come out in a responsible manner. We must care what the impact will be on all people, not just those of us who can accept ET reality.

God Bless

Cliff

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

i agree with all that you said.

i suppose what im saying is that there needs to be a concerted effort by those who have the ability,to expand the publics mind to the point where the existence of ET's does not scare or perplex them.

they must learn to accept the concept of ET's itself is somewhat illogical,were are all part of the one,the greatness that is creation.all that divides us is distance and fear.once upon a time those over the next island were unknown aliens,but we learned to row and we met and shook hands,and the fear went cos we realised they were just like us.

one day we will leave this planet behind and our home will be our desire,we will have no home world and we will meet many more strangers on many more islands.yes they may look different,but were all the same,sentient beings born from creation who need to learn to get along and stop the fighting!.

yes fear is a survival mechanism common to most animals,that which we cant comprehend or control we percieve as a potential threat.it makes sense,ET's who can travel across the stars must be very powerful,so i suppose the fear is kind of understandable,i suppose whats needed is understanding of the ET's and of who is really causing all the worlds problems,and thats humanities unhumanity to each other and other species.

may your prayer continue to comfort you on your difficult and brave journey,you give me hope!.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The problem with using media outlets is it only works if people are watching. Its even less likely to be seen when those media sources are small and not well known in the general public's conscience.

This might sound crazy but what about mailing a flyer with links to this site with posts covering the documents and other evidence ? Heck I'd be willing to copy 100 copies myself and stick them in my neighbors' mailboxes.

To me, approaching the media with evidence is like taking proof of a crime to the criminal...they arent going to implicate something theyre trying so hard to cover up.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Personally I think the time is almost right for disclosure. It just feels like they are digging themselves deeper into a hole and if they dont stop now things wil just get harder and harder to come back from. The more important events they coverup the bigger the backlash. Maybe its about time to fold.

Pythagoras discoved the square root of two, and irrational numbers. But unfortunatley him and his secret mathematical group kept it a deadly secret and took it to his grave. Well it took another 2 thousand years before anyone else discovered numbers can be infinatley long. This is the magnitude of consequence we are dealing with here. We have entered an age of consequence before this time nothing we really did had much impact on the earth or the Universe. Now we are irradiating the planet with atomic tests and destroying large segments of the ozone layer. When they were about to set off the Trinity test, did ya know they were scared they would start a chain reaction that would make the entire atmosphere combust. When the new LHC particle generator is finished in CERN they are worried they may actually create a black hole!

I think Disclosure would be a good kickup the backside for Humanity, with great power comes great responsibility. It would give people perspective and maybe get us out of this Apathetic streak that is going on.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm sure the majority of folks on ATS consider this quite an important thread...

Is there any chance that this can be given a 'sticky' so it gets its little exclamation mark and stays at the top of the threads list...?

I think it's work it

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's an excellent idea, this is the thread i'm watching like a hawk at the moment!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
*BUMP*
No up-date yet as to whether the MSM are going to accept the documents?
It would be nice to have an idea of how long this will take?
I keep religously checking for an update, but it doesn't come

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

...I second that notion.

Also, I wanted to ask Mr. Clifford Stone about something, since I noticed he has started posting in this thread recently. In some interviews, you mention '57 species' of alien life. Is there any credibility to a site like this, from your experience, seen documents? And thank you for your time...

"SOME KINDS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS WE KNOW ABOUT -- An Anthropological Analysis"

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
*BUMP*

whats the hold up ? if it was something worth accepting i think we would know already ?

my prediction is... this will turn out to be non- significant.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

"They" probably won't let MSM run with the story, especially if the documents are as conclusive as they sound....

It'll end up floating around in internet limbo indefinitely, like the Disclosure Project, the smoking-gun NASA footage, etc etc....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

hello Mr. Stone,

i have a question for you:

do you think aliens would lie ? as in not tell you the truth ?

I know ET exist and is already among us. At the point of sounding really crazy, I will tell you this. Given their advanced technology, they can tell you that that which we call God exist. What they can not tell you is which religion is correct.

this statement is bothering me because , how can they know God exists but not know wich religion is correct ?

seems to me that if they knew for sure God existed then they would be able to tell you Christianity or the Muslim religion or another choice was the correct following.

can you elaborate on how their advanced technology has been able to confirm the existence of God ?

thanks...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by easynow

"They" probably won't let MSM run with the story, especially if the documents are as conclusive as they sound....

It'll end up floating around in internet limbo indefinitely, like the Disclosure Project, the smoking-gun NASA footage, etc etc....

hello MrdDstrbr,

we all know they wont run a story like this...its a given imho

i believe its been stated in this thread somewhere that they had to at least try

i really dont see how any document that probably cant be proven to be real will ever be on national television. it would be too risky and one heck of a slippery slope if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For a start easy now, it probably won't be one document. I'm sure one of the ATS team actually posted that there are in fact several documents, and you have to thread together the evidence to get the full picture. They also said if the MSM didn't take them up then their findings would be posted here one ATS in a second.

Now if you hoping for 'one' document, or expect direct evidence of extra terrestrials then i think you will be dissapointed, if anything it will prove the trouble the US government go into to cover up something like this, and i think it will be interesting.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For a start easynow, it probably won't be one document. I'm sure one of the ATS team actually posted that there are in fact several documents, and you have to thread together the evidence to get the full picture. They also said if the MSM didn't take them up then their findings would be posted here one ATS in a second.

Now if you hoping for 'one' document, or expect direct evidence of extra terrestrials then i think you will be dissapointed, if anything it will prove the trouble the US government go into to cover up something like this, and i think it will be interesting.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
oops!

Sorry about the double post!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by SKUNK2
*BUMP*

whats the hold up ? if it was something worth accepting i think we would know already ?

my prediction is... this will turn out to be non- significant.

If think your prediction will come true......
Or the documents will go "missing", there is also no way in hell it takes this long for MSM to run a story.......
I think ATS should say look if you don't show these docs in the next 2 weeks the deal is off.....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How can the documents go 'missing'?

I'm sure clifford stone has kept himself a copy, sure the guys at ATS will have a copy. Oh and the press package they are probably still compiling will be a copy as well.

The documents aren't gonna go missing at all, these things take time, instead of rushing it and getting out as quickly as possible, hey take their time and get their facts straight first!

Skunk2, you i think you need to understand that nothing is going to be 'stolen' or go 'missing', remember their trying to get the MSM to sign a non disclosure act as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Every media outlet we contacted signed the NDA and so far two shows have passed and two have requested more time (we gave them all deadlines). We should know this week if one or both of the other shows wants to do something.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join