It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Teacher Faces 40 Lashes for Naming Class Teddy Bear 'Muhammad'

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by planetfall

Again, your point? It's missing me. Islam = pedophilia? There is a Church of the Blessed Child Molester? Really, I see no corrolation.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just can not belive people are still beating up this dead horse.

Throw the crowd a teddy named Muhammed and they shall go wild.

In essence all of the Islamobashers and Islamophobics are no better then these Janjaweed Islamofanatics who want these 40 lashes.

You could describe this debate like this:

SAVE THE WHALES!

BUT KILL THE SEALS!

[edit on 28/11/07 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetfall

i'd love to see them make an example of her and at least own up to their true colors for all to see.

And then?

Look. Its obvious you hate these people. I don't think anyone reading this thread can see that any other way.

So, they show their "true colours" and you get your orgasm of justification for your hatred and then what? How do you stop it from happening again?

Whats your final solution?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well I really cant say that i've heard of any Christian countries that marry 11 year old girls off to 80 year old men...

We have polygomist mormon's that do that. Granted they are being hunted down like the dogs they are now, and I'm glad.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

i'd love to see them make an example of her and at least own up to their true colors for all to see.

And then?

Look. Its obvious you hate these people. I don't think anyone reading this thread can see that any other way.

So, they show their "true colours" and you get your orgasm of justification for your hatred and then what? How do you stop it from happening again?

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What's you point? Are you equating Islam to pedophilia now?

now that wasnt my original point at all, but my parallels comparing it to something you wouldnt want next door to your family can apply to many things, islamic enthusiasts being one... a pedephile as well as perhaps a crack den, scientology recruiter, unwashed hippie activists, etc...

but since you bring it up, pedophilia and islam have an interesting relationship.

did you know the 72 virgins you get when you go to heaven after detonating yourself inside a nursing home are actually all underage girlies?

ol' mo had a bit of a fondness, you might say...

dont believe me? dont think it could be true?

The Sex Life of the Prophet

again, is presenting the very words of their own teachings for examination 'hatin'? its their religion, i'm not making any of this up.

i am simply putting it out there for you all to come to your own conclusions...

more interesting read:

Sex and sexuality in Islam

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

souljah. Thanks for your contribution. We'll get back to you - after someone figures out what you meant.

I've been meaning to ask you anyway. Are you OK? You don't seem to be your old fiesty self in your most recent posts. It used to be quite the challenge to KYA, but now it's almost too easy.

Anyway, here's to hoping you return to your old form soon.
It was way more interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

but since you bring it up, pedophilia and islam have an interesting relationship.

did you know the 72 virgins you get when you go to heaven after detonating yourself inside a nursing home are actually all underage girlies?

ol' mo had a bit of a fondness, you might say...

dont believe me? dont think it could be true?

The Sex Life of the Prophet

Right on cue. So predictable.

The following is for anyone who is actually interested in denying ignorance:
Facts behind the controversial Marriages of our Beloved Prophet Muhammed (saw)
The Young Marriage of `Âishah

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What's you point? Are you equating Islam to pedophilia now?

now that wasnt my original point at all, but my parallels comparing it to something you wouldnt want next door to your family can apply to many things, islamic enthusiasts being one... a pedephile as well as perhaps a crack den, scientology recruiter, unwashed hippie activists, etc...

Actually one of my closest friends in grade 12 was a brilliant student by the name Ishael Pishori(Muslim from Kenyan parents). He wasn't RIGHT next door but just down the road. He was also invited to my wedding and he was there. I didn't see him as a crackhead(crack wasn't around in the early 80's), nor a scientologist(whatever that means), nor an"unwashed hippie"? Damn man, is there anyone you don't hate?

Your point is still lost on me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Ah. Right. So you advocate genocide.

Yes.

That makes you so much better than those who you condemn, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

And then?

again, i do not hate them, the apparently fine point of differentiation is lost on you and many others here.

bringing their religious beliefs* and cultural origins to light so everyone can understand what the deal is with these people is, get this, much different than saying 'these people sure are scum!' 'i sure hate these animals!' 'gosh darn, them muslims is crazee!'

hmmm... maybe that wasnt clear enough for a few who will still obviously have trouble telling the difference, i thought animal analogies might do it, the next step down is a crayon drawing...

okay, how about this. guns can kill you, if you pull the trigger while aiming it at your head, the bullet will puree your brains while flinging them across the room... so, follow closely here, do not play with guns, kids.

does that mean i hate those mean ol' guns? no, i am simply pointing out the nature of the gun.

still having trouble? well, no one can say i didnt try.

*no matter how distasteful, after all, i'm not making it up, its their belief, dont blame me

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Actually she is, when in that nation.

To an extent, but when laws are SO ridiculous and the "law breaker" is ignorant to bizarre laws like that, where there are no victims, rational leadership takes the wheel. Here in AZ if you steal a horse, you can still technically be hanged, but that won't happen.

BUT it doesn't translate to all the other Muslim nations, THAT is my point.

No, not ALL other muslim nations, there are a few moderate ones and I like those guys. It's the governments that implement Islamic law over all else that must be confronted. There is no place for that crap in this day and age, IMO.

And here is where we disagree. I've NEVER said anything against Americans. I went to the States again 2 weeks ago and had a GREAT time again. Your government is crap though. I'd wager most Americans would agree with me.

I dunno, I may be wrong. My memory is not always as keen as I'd like it to be, lol. Either way, I'm the first American born from a Canadian family, but I agree, except just about ALL governments are crap.

Get past the bigotry.

I like to think I am.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

you may notice the expression of surprise failing to appear on my face.

carry on, then, but i have to say, that was the sloppiest sidestepping i've ever seen exhibited.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Sooner or later you too shall realize that all this media-hype over something so unimportant such as this story is just a bait for all of us to chew on and to debate this forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never find an end. Have you ever asked why is that? It is always like this:

Are you Left or Right?

Communist or Capitalist?

Muslim or Catholic?

Republican or Democrat?

Red or Blue?

Black or White?

Well I am done with this.

I am only HUMAN.

Which makes me a little bit of all of the above.

And everything else is just a bone thrown to us, to keep us divided.

Babylon rule:

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

And by the looks of these debates, they have already succeeded.

Touch down!

[edit on 28/11/07 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

you may notice the expression of surprise failing to appear on my face.

carry on, then, but i have to say, that was the sloppiest sidestepping i've ever seen exhibited.

Well, you've equated Muslims with pedophiles, "unwashed hippies", crack heads, etc and I've yet to see a corrolation with any of that. If you can't make your point don't look to me to make it, it's lost on me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
*clink* *clink* [as the swords violently clash and clang together]

Hang in there, intrepid!

I, for one, am on page with you. We cannot allow fanatics and extremism to mold our world views of a culture no more than we would want the KKK or some other militant extreme to represent the great western cultures.

I call them "great" because of what they represent on paper (such as in the U.S., the Constitution). As well, the democratic ideals proclaimed by the Bush Administration and prior are what separate us from those barbaric nations who torture, imprison and otherwise punish those with whom they disagree.

Wait a minute . . i couldn't possibly have just said that . .

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

What about the solution I offered. I thought it was positive and showed no hatred towards "all" muslims.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

does that mean i hate those mean ol' guns? no, i am simply pointing out the nature of the gun.

But why are you doing it? I mean, its not as if people can't see theres a problem for themselves.

So whats driving you?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Uhm... yeeeeaaaah.... that miiight not be the best phrase to use.

Why can't we all just, get along?

On the contrary, it most certainly was the best phrase to use.

I think thats been proven now by at least one poster.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

post redacted by centurion1211

[edit on 11/28/2007 by centurion1211]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join