It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

My wife and I have 3 kids. None of them have been vaccinated. Never have had any problems......not even an ear infection!!! My oldest is 19. youngest is 12. I really think this should be a decision that parents can and should be allowed to make. Anyway, thanks for the post!

[edit on 26-11-2007 by tacticaljay]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm all for personal choice and responsibility...

You don't want to have your children vaccinated, fine by me... But they need to be home schooled... No public education and if they contract anything, you are paying for any and all hospitalization, professional fees and pharmaceuticals. You think $500.00 is a lot, try a few days in a hospital.

Darwin was right.

Sounds to me like you don't have a whole lot of faith in the effectiveness of the vaccines you've had administered to your kids, if you're afraid to send them to school with kids who haven't been vaccinated. I mean, what is there to fear? Your kids were vaccinated, right? By your own logic, that was $500 wasted.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm all for personal choice and responsibility...

You don't want to have your children vaccinated, fine by me... But they need to be home schooled... No public education and if they contract anything, you are paying for any and all hospitalization, professional fees and pharmaceuticals. You think $500.00 is a lot, try a few days in a hospital.

Darwin was right.

Darwin was right and you fit right in, You say your kids have been vaccinated then whats the worry? your kids can't get sick they have been vaccinated or are you now seconed guessing if those shots really do anygood?
HIV broke out due to the tanted polio vaccine in South America and again in NYC and Cal from a tainted Hep vaccine...do your homework..

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You might want to watch this video as well

video.google.com...

In Lies We Trust by Dr. Leonard Horowitz

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DOHC

Sorry DOHC, your link doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

sorry won't let me past it, go to your link and in the upper left corner of the google screen type in
Dr Leonard G Horowitz
it should pop right up for you run time is 2hrs 30mins

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK, maybe this is it.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Yes that's the person...
but if you click on your link to your google video, when your on the google page and your video is loading/playing, on the top of that google page is a search bar, type in Dr Leonard G Horowitz and the video should pop up...if you just do a wild search from any google page you get all kinds of hits on other things he's done and he does have some very interesting information.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
OK, maybe this is it.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz

Thanks!

Another person you might find interesting is Dr. Deagle
video.google.com...

If link don't work do a video search on google the video is in 4 parts

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Kinda sad about the peeps in Maryland that were forced to imunise their kids although there is no law the courts decided to arrest parents for truency and allowing their kids to skip school no wonder there are so many people going to home schooling......And to turn a court room into a clinic is crazy......And they didnt need a hurricane to do it........

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

I couldn't have made my point better.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe the good masons are battling the evil masons right now. I'm on the good masons side, if that matter to them.

Off topic? They'll know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OK, so now I get it. Mention the Masons, and the thread is slowed down, by advertising. Good one. Took me a bit to catch on. Told you I'd get it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh dear God...decades upon decades of information showing parents how important it is to vaccinate their children all negated because of an internet video.

Please, all you parents out there - please, vaccinate your children. Children that breastfeed are protected for the first 6 months of their lives because due to breast feeding, they receive antibodies from their mothers. If you don't breastfeed your child, or if breastfeeding stops, your child has almost no immune system. Vaccinations protect babies against the most dangerous diseases that their almost nonexistent immune system can't protect them against. Please, parents, use your heads. Vaccinate your children. Don't base your decision on a Youtube video

I love this site, I really do, but some people on this site lack all common sense. You have a report of a tainted supply of vaccination and it automatically negates the hundreds of millions of children over the years who have been protected by these vaccinations. We're humans. We make mistakes. You have thousands of times better of a chance having your child killed in a car crash as you drive them to school than you do having them getting a contaminated vaccination. So, by some of your logic, it's okay to put them in thousands of times greater danger risking their lives in a car crash than protecting them against fatal diseases for the rest of their lives? So on the same logic, do you never take your child out of the house? Do you move to a remote area of the country where you have the least amount of chance getting hit by a hurricane, a tornado, a flood or an earthquake? Do you build your house completely out of steel to avoid the chance of a house fire? Do you put all your electrical outlets 15 feet in the air to keep your child's chance of electrocution minimized? Because all your children have a better chance dying from one of these freak mishaps than getting a tainted vaccination. Where does the madness end? Some of you are ridiculous

FACT: Vaccinations have saved countless children from disease over the years. Wanna be a good parent? Protect your child's health. One of the easiest ways to do so: GET THEM VACCINATED!

[edit on 26-11-2007 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

FACT: Vaccinations have saved countless children from disease over the years. Wanna be a good parent? Protect your child's health. One of the easiest ways to do so: GET THEM VACCINATED!

Your words have been dutifully noted.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Can you read as well as you can write? Are you willing to consider that the ignorant one here is you?

If so, go back and read through this thread. You will find many versions of your 'non-thinking' rant throughout the thread and you will see that every author has been invited to supply some small piece of convincing evidence to support their OPINION that vaccines are effective deterrents against disease, or any of the standard PR pumped out by the drug companies and their mouthpieces.

You may be surprised to find that NOT ONE SINGLE piece of conclusive evidence has yet been posted, yet a great deal of contradictory evidence has.

Where are your decades of proof? Where are your facts?

What do you think are the consequences of you continuing to believe something you have been spoonfed all your life by people in authority you were told to trust, that appears to have no real basis in reality?

Thanks to the courageous and intelligent work of a few questioning souls, the truth about vaccines is available for anyone to see, provided they have the courage to look with AN OPEN MIND.

Best
R

[edit on 27-11-2007 by RogerT]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is unbelievable. You're going to take such a huge risk because of some video you found on Google? I seriously question your state of mind and parenting abilities. This is insane!

Mind you, looking at the PARANOIA in this thread, I'm not surprised! Not everyone is out to get you! What the hell is happening to the world?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369You have thousands of times better of a chance having your child killed in a car crash as you drive them to school than you do having them getting a contaminated vaccination.

Kind of like the chance of a child being killed by an adverse reaction to the DPT vaccination is thousands of times greater than the chance of them being killed by DPT?

Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if everyone showed a little tolerance? Imagine, what a world we would have if parents were able to make their own parenting decisions? Imagine that for just a moment, then consider letting other people make their own decisions regarding their children.

I would like to see if any of the uber researchers here at ATS can find one instance, where a child was killed by a disease because their parents refused to have them vaccinated. And don't bring any third world crap either, show me a relatively recent case in the U.S., with no other extenuating circumstances. There's plenty of cases of death or maiming directly attributed to vaccine reactions.

One trend is pretty clear in this thread. Those that would chastise others for not vaccinating their children, obviously, have not taken very much of their precious time to learn very much about either the vaccines, or the illnesses their supposed to protect against.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

What do you think are the consequences of you continuing to believe something you have been spoonfed all your life by people in authority you were told to trust, that appears to have no real basis in reality?

You sir, should ask yourself your own question.

"The Truth" is available huh? Yeah, you can have it spoonfed right down your gullet by the authority you have been told to trust.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
If you could supply a source or reference to this study, many of us would be very interested in looking at the procedures and the data. Much appreciated.

Allergy Vaccine

What I actually saw was on TLC or something however the study seemed pretty conclusive - unless people here think it was rigged (this is a conspiracy forum after all).

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join