It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I couldnt get the graphs to display could the mods help please

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
this relates to the Maryland fiasco

1) Outbreaks often occur soon after the vaccination programs (e.g. Corpus Christi, 1985 where, by the way, ALL those who contracted measles were vaccinated, the unvaccinated 1% did not!).

2) Whooping cough in the U.S. has been rising for the first time ever in recorded history since 1978 (or just after that to be precise), and consistently ever since. The 1996 level was the highest since 1967 (CDC MMWR Oct 31 ‘97). So what happened in1978? This was the year that the U.S. mandated w.c. vaccination for school entry. So much for the so-called "herd immunity" idea. In fact researchers worked out from hospital admissions that by 1985-1988 the rate had ALREADY reached what were in fact pre-vaccine levels (JAMA 1992), and the sustained increase has continued since, so, with a mandatory 5-dose course of DPT vaccination, the whooping cough rate now is FAR higher than before the vaccine was even introduced

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
curiously silent after such in depth discussion
has the evidence dumbfounded you all..

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The right to refuse medical treatment is guaranteed to every person in the United States. This being said, what about hte millions of people who have been vaccinated (myself included), that have never had any of these symptoms. Could it possible that some of these illnesses are related to poorly made vaccines? Could they be physiological reactions based upon a persons chemistry? Just be advised of the danger that you are placing your children in when you refuse to vaccinate them. Also, some vaccines (Meningitis is one) are required to get into colleges across the country. what will happen when faced with that proposition?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I'm all for personal choice and responsibility...

You don't want to have your children vaccinated, fine by me... But they need to be home schooled... No public education and if they contract

I'm sorry, but you are flat out wrong. All schools and state may have "procedures" and "rules" about vaccinations but they don't have laws because it is flat out unconstitutional and in fact a parents right to refuse vaccines and send their child to public school has been upheld many times.

In the state I reside, PA, the "rule" is a joke itself. If you never get your child one vaccination then you are never required to get any, but if you give the child that first one they must then have all the state mandated injections. This is of course not a law and any parrent who could afford a good lawyer would have no problem.

Vas

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

You have the right to refuse medical treatment, but you don’t have any right to an education.

The schools, like any other institution, have the right to turn people away for a variety of reasons. Refusing to have your child vaccinated against deadly contagious diseases sounds like a perfectly good reason to me.

So if you’re going to do so, you’d better be prepared to a) push the issue with the schools or b) travel to find a school that will take your child or c) home-school.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Right on stompk, I thankfully have a mother that is not one of these sheeple I did not watch the video but i have a good idea of what it says. I have 3 brothers that are 11 15 (myself 19) and 21, my sister 17. We have never been vaccinated and have had no problems, I would venture that my siblings and I are even more phisically and mentally fit than the average bear. I am about 215 lbs. and can bench close to 385 and squat 585, my brothers are not far behind. Also older brother was a valedictorian and now gets straight A's in college (no you don't even have to have vaccinations to go to college) we all had A's throughout highschool so far. And no, whoever said good luck with getting smallpox and stuff, none of us hardly ever get colds the last time I was sick was in 9 th grade(that was extenuating sircumstances). Definitly stay away from the vaccinations.
Her's something else for you earlier this year I was cleaning out our barn, it was a mess and I tripped and fell, I put out my forearm to break the fall and my forearm went straight onto a board with four rusty, nasty nails that went straight into my arm. Instead of gettiong a tetinous? shot put some prid on it and it didn't even get infected. Alterative medicine baby. Wow sorry to right so much but i am passionate about this and i think you've got it right

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kodiakwilliams

If you don't mind, what is shot put some prid???
Thanks!

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Also if you do have a school that will give you trouble all you have to do is say that your religious views forbid you from having vaccinations the first year my mom did this to get around the "laws", there's always loopholes. After the first year she did some reasearch and just told the school to shove it from then on. I go to Mizzou and there the nurse about shat herself when i told i wasn't vaccinated apparently they long lost forms she had to dig up, in the end all i had to do was write here an e'mail stating why i didn't choose to be vaccinated. just for future referance when you're kids go to college.

Bottom line is that the public schools can't refuse you education because your kids don't have vaccinations. Its one of those things that people are told they have to do and never question it again, they take it as true without so much as a why, which is why it's so easy to control people. Whoever made up that term sheeple has it pegged

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
sorry about that i dont type much and my fingers are clumsly. It says that instead of getting a tetinous shot, i put some prid (its a nasty smelling brown goo that draws out infection, you can use it on anything I even used it on a brown recluse spider bite once) on it and it healed up straight away.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the question mark was for the spelling of tetinous, not sure about that.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think the spelling is tetanus.

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ya know, I was doing research into this, the mercury thing scared me... but I've had vaccinations all my life and I'm fine. That and the doctor and nurses assured me that all their shots were mercury free. But, when I intially told them I was still researching and that I didn't want my son vacinated yet they told me that he wouldn't be allowed to go to daycare or school. No mention of a waiver, and I felt slightly like I didn't have a choice in the matter. I was mainly afraid of the mercury thing... other than that I believe that they do protect against diseases. I've had all my shots and never got sick... even been around people who had the measles and I never got them.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Clearskies,
don't know if you are still keeping up with this thread,
but I am very familiar with this ointment referred to here. My gramps always called it, 'black salve.' but i think the generic name is icthymicin(?)

Also wanted to add, that as a child, all my brothers sisters and self were vaccinated, and you guessed it! We got all the childhood illnesses with the exception of polio.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Thanks, I think I've seen it before.
I've had all my shots....I don't know how how helpful they were.
I'm EXTREMELY sceptical of the thimerisol and the monkey parts in them. (????)

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Clearskies,
At this moment I am assimilating some timely and updated info on this very subject matter. It will be next week before I release it, because I am moving to a bigger town as of today.
It will afford more civilization. I will be offline until Monday of next week. Blessings.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I will be a father soon and am skeptical on the effects and positives on todays "vaccinations".
i honestly believe these vaccines are the true cause of todays new deaths of cancer, leukemia, heart disease and what ever has risen in the past few decades.
what exactly did people die from before?
i remember old men dying from being old,
or homicides or car accidents.
not being super fat or having a heart attack at the age of 30, cancer at 20 and SIDS...
i am 26, weigh 125lbs and have lightly high cholesterol. if its not the vaccines killing or reducing people, its foods and drugs...
i am worried that by doing these vaccinations i am in essence applying the future degradation of my child's health, and in some states, forced to do so.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyBreaker

Skybreaker,
as I was saying to Clearskies, I am doing some indepth studies on vaccinations, etc. I read somewhere in the course of my studies, where a doctor said, "Where there were no vaccinations given, there were no cases of cancer."

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
reply to post by SkyBreaker

Skybreaker,
as I was saying to Clearskies, I am doing some indepth studies on vaccinations, etc. I read somewhere in the course of my studies, where a doctor said, "Where there were no vaccinations given, there were no cases of cancer."

Or, more accurately, "prior to the vaccinia era of medicine, cancer was misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all"

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I stopped imunizing my children shortly after the effects I noticed on my first child. Redness, swelling, pain, I don't recall what else it was 20 years ago. I also believe God made our bodies to be healthy not sick. He did not make imunizations, he made our bodies to heal themselves. And, they do.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join