It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure on monday 11.12.07 Source: Larry King

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ah missed it.

Any link to youtube for us too lazy to find it ourselves?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To the people expecting an overnight UFO disclosure of anything it's not going to happen. Even if there was a 'disclosure' by ex-military or government officials with video and photographic proof the 'real' government is not going to do bleep.

The thing with the under reporting of the announcement of this event is intentional.

Mind this. This is just a small step. 'Disclosure' is going to happen slowly. We earthlings have other things to deal with. Famine, war, politics, conflicts,
environmental issues and Britney Spears.

Even when the existance of extraterrestrial is confirmed nothing is going to change much to our daily lives. Aliens are not going to show up in every nation's capital and be the humanity's saviour, we will not be getting 'free energy', and we are not going to drive anti garivity vehicles like in the Jetsons.

There are too many people on this earth and much more 'important' stuff
to deal with right now. Disclosure is going to happen but it is not everyone would expect.

Even at this rate it will take YEARS or even DECADES for any earth-shaking paradigm mind shift for the masses of people out there even if this thing about alien visitations is true which I assure you, IS TRUE.

Call it a dribbling of 'UFO' information if you will. How many people are watching, listening and self educating is another story.

It is a very slow process but what CNN did and hopefully it is a continuing process and in the right direction. Give them two weeks and if nothing happens we'll be back to square one.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Now that's a lot of "formers" and "retired". If these gentlemen know so much, by God someone in office must know the same as them and why aren't those guys stepping forth too?

Because while you hold office or are in the employ of the government you are under oath not to open your mouth

The same goes in many corporations as well. In the security field you are privy to access codes to a lot of places, and a lot of other information... so you sign a non disclosure agreement and get and FBI, Interpol and Local Police Check before you get the job... and THIS is simple commercial security, nothing 'top secret'

It is obvious to me you have never held such a position... or you would not make such a statement.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Your right, it won't effect anyones daily life. The only true disclosure would be a White House lawn landing with et's exiting the vehicle and every news station covering it like 911. Hopefully they will address the media and give a slide show presentation of the Bush crime family along with other families guilty of "crimes against humanity". Maybe offer swift justice and help for our problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

britney...amen to that!

i do think the powers would disclose ET if it were in their interests such as,

another country was threatening to do so,
(maybe thats our best bet?)

if their black ops craft were exposed to often and they needed an ET smokescreen,

they need an ET event to whitewash a separate current event(iran?),

they need a controlled ET event to cover a false flag ET invasion,

and so on.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The people who want to testify aren't going to live forever. So they got to do this while they are still alive. Hopefully let the younger generation carry on knowing what they saw, what they were involved in, and the corruption that exists in the government to cover everything up and prevent society from benefiting from this technology while they live in danger of the military industrial complex where a fake enemy can keep the arms industry alive and the technology obtained is misused to make weapons in secret (like the nuclear bomb) instead of for the good of mankind. (ending poverty and reliance on things that cause pollution and produce waste that is toxic and dangerous)

Your lack of optimism is not going to help so why even be here on ATS if you don't believe any effort to try to get the governments of the world to admit there is something in space coming here to earth for whatever reason (abducting innocent humans, planting stuff in their body, erasing memories, anal probing etc) to manipulate us and possibly enslave us? I suspect if the greys or any of the hostile group of aliens have made a deal with the bad guys in power on earth, then the older generation has a responsibility to push for more change before they are gone so people don't continue to live on in ignorance. (which is what this site is about: denying ignorance)

Some of the more jaded members whose spirits have been broken need to have a break and stop putting others hopes down. It's not going to encourage any other people formerly working within the government to come forward is it? You want as many people as possible to get behind it.

"Ohhhh but it's too harrrrd boo hoo" *whine* *whine*

Patience, persistence, hard work, and taking pride in putting lots of effort is the only way. Those who say "it can't be done, so stop trying to do it", "don't have any hopes", "don't keep trying", etc are only going to discourage any future attempt to get the governments to stop lying to you. They want you to just give up and be too tired to bother. (that's why all kinds of distractions are created to keep you entertained, so you won't bother and they hope you ignore the details and don't look too deep into anything so they can get away with more lies)

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i have one or two bones of contention

humans arnt innocent ,they destroy extraordinary amounts of life on a daily basis,
the ufos do no such thing.
they are treating butchers with respect they dont show to others.

do you know the power of the military complex?,theyve successfully withheld energy advancement for 50 years through nothing but threats.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
there is video and information about all of it on this website

realufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
on behalf of watching the cnn report of the conference: rant: ON

jeebus i could just puke EVERY friggin' time this topic gets covered by joe or sally McReporter, it's always the same BIASED tone and smarmy personal spin to discredit the whole story...

what ever happened to one of the oldest and truest fundamentals of news reporting? UNBIASED reporting?
stop with your personal snide comments and be professional and EARN that pay-check for once, even something you might not believe in...

i will truly be elated to watch their faces if and when this thing really does reach the mass populous.

rant: OFF

thank you...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
zooplancton and wierdalienshiznit

Your avatars are to big they are messing up the thread...

change em before the MIB's (Mod's in Black) come hunting you

[edit on 12-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

…Waiting for Nichole to disclothes and show UFO’s.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

zorgon-
yeah i got deluged with complaints,fun!.
it was my first avatar and i thought it was being displayed big just for me,

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by enthuziazm

Amazing UFO In Arizona Caught On Tape posted by aceBryan7ox

Yup, I left a comment: How about Tesla technology.
Subject to his approval no less.
I neglected to comment further, its information, NOT spam.

Its quite earthly, developed 100 years ago, put in the air by the FOO.

De programming in UFOology is extremely necessary.

aceBryan7ox has a huge collection of Alien programming.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

Originally posted by Diplomat
They keep showing clips of Aliens destroying things during this Larry King show. I am kind of starting to think that the government really might be staging a false flag alien attack...

What better way to erect a global government than to have the whole world united against a common threat?

May I direct you to the following webpage: www.henrymakow.com...

Here is an excerpt:

Many civilizations in the universe may be thousands of years in advance of ours. Increasingly they appear to view banker-controlled mankind as a potential menace, with reason. Strange as this may sound, the focus of UFO attention has been the bankers' nuclear installations. They appear to be actively resisting the US plan to put weapons in space.

Space-based weaponry is presented to the public as a deterrent against "rogue nations" like North Korea. In fact, it seems to have a dual purpose that has nothing to do with this. It is designed to prevent "alien influences" from liberating us from our mental, spiritual and economic bondage, at the same time as controlling us physically.

Apparently this scenario has been in place at least since the 1970's. According to the testimony of Dr. Carol Rossin, which is on line, Werner Von Braun warned her about it in 1974. He said the aim was "to control the Earth from space and space itself."

Dying from cancer, Von Braun enlisted Rossin, a fellow executive at Fairchild Industries, to help educate the public and decision-makers. He regarded space-based weapons as "dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary and unworkable."

Significantly he outlined the five-step "scare tactics" used to justify them. First the public has been made to fear the Communists; then "terrorists"; then "rogue nations"; then "asteroids" and finally "extraterrestrials."

"Remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," he told her.

The program is slowly unfolding as Von Braun predicted. We are at the rogue nation, terrorist stage.

A 2002 report concludes: "The continued development of these space systems seriously undermines the claim that the U.S. missile defence project is purely defensive in nature. Instead, the dual use capability of both the SBL and kinetic kill vehicles makes them inherently threatening to the space assets and national security of other countries. ... The possibility of sparking an arms race in space, with seriously detrimental effects on global commerce, communications and security, should not be underestimated."

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Quite an important debate I feel, with some good guests.

Here is the video.

CNN: Are UFOs Real?

It's good to see this subject getting more airtime on CNN

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomvideo
Quite an important debate I feel, with some good guests.

Here is the video.

CNN: Are UFOs Real?

It's good to see this subject getting more airtime on CNN

LOL beat me to it

But here is the film on Google

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Did I read that this clip is something new? I have seen the original years ago with a lot BETTER quality.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What a surprise. Turned out to be a whole lot of nothing. Again.

And people wonder why I have such a cynical attitude after several decades of this same kind of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

A 2002 report concludes: "The continued development of these space systems seriously undermines the claim that the U.S. missile defence project is purely defensive in nature. Instead, the dual use capability of both the SBL and kinetic kill vehicles makes them inherently threatening to the space assets and national security of other countries. ... The possibility of sparking an arms race in space, with seriously detrimental effects on global commerce, communications and security, should not be underestimated."

I can see the dominance of space being the true deciding factor over who rules the earth.

In order that the government gets the go-ahead for such a thing there needs to be a common threat to unite the people together to be in opposition to any resistors to the idea.

But if the good aliens (non-hostile ones who care about humans) are going to do something I think they better hurry up before it is too late. 911 has already robbed the US of all their freedoms.

The only thing that can save people is a prayer for a miracle, and if it comes in the form of glowing orbs of light with slimy bug eyed creatures then so be it. I don't want the aliens to take over earth though either. That is the problem: you want them to intervene where humans are too helpless to stop the military who are doing all kinds of things in secret, but at the same time it's a "human problem" and you don't want the aliens to just dictate how we live our lives either. (a lot of new agers want aliens to be their gods when they could just be another lifeform with high technology - this can be very dangerous, like a primitive tribe bowing down to a human who possesses sophisticated technology and weapons and giving up thier beliefs (which have kept them honest and innocent) just because they don't know any better.

I think two things could happen:

1. UFO cults pop up asking for humans to give up morals and their cultural traditions and to set up a world government which puts 'aliens' as a supreme ruler over everything. (forgetting individual rights and freedom to choose in place of a sense of security from bad humans who want to enslave them) Spirituality (and a fascination with the supernatural) will replace religions that focus on better the individual rather than asking others to do all the work through intervention.

2. UFOs (the ones on earth) are used in a fake attack (911, pearl harbour, burning of the reichstag) to get everyone to accept weaponisation of space.

Perhaps both of those things will happen above: one they take out the religions and hunt down anyone who is against the idea of giving up beliefs to a superior race claiming to be our gods, then secondly after they bring in this new world religion, humans are asked to not trust ALL aliens, so please "let us expand to other planets to fight the other aliens. So many live were lost in UFO attacks so lets go and kill all other races that are not human." (using our bias towards our own race as a motivating facotr to get us to assume all the aliens out there are hostile and evil.)

There may be another element we are forgetting and that the elite have struck a deal with the hostile greys to borrow their real ufos to make the attack authentic. What do the greys have to gain? They get to share in whatever resources we have here on earth, and the humans: they get to use the shared weapons of the greys to go and kill off any other aliens races.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join