It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure on monday 11.12.07 Source: Larry King

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ah... Missed it! Doesn't the NPC or cnn archive this stuff for a day or so in mp3 format?

If so, I can't find it. By your descriptions it sounds just like Greer's 2001 event. I remember Callahan. He was good.

So. Any mp3's out there?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
reply to post by Uniceft17

I find Nick Pope quite annoying. More or less every sentence he ever says (he's been broadcast on telly over here lots in the past) begins "when I was working for the UK government as an investigator". Could be he's just trying to assert the authority of what he's about to say. But to me it sounds like he's trying to boost his own ego...

LW

[edit on 12-11-2007 by LoneWeasel]

he is still working with a paid salary for the uk government.

hes doing his job

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A ship that monstrous must have been a frightening thing to see up at altitude..imagine it for a moment. The airplane was dwarfed so badly that the UFO must have been beyond huge and an awesome sight indeed.

But reflecty a moment also on the rectangles around Saturn and elsewhere..also the sun has some visits from these REALLY big ships, some 30,000 mILES long and others a mere 3 - 4 thousand miles long!! Just babies!! All an alien race in charge of one of those things would have to do to freak the entire planet out and perhaps cause natural catastrophies of unprecedented magnitudes would be to fly by closely: The sun would be blocked out for the whole earth, with us plunged into a scary darkness as long as it stayed there..and the magnetic fields that could be associated with things that big might mess up our entire balance: The earth could lose its ability to stay on course or perhaps tides would wash away coastlines earth wide..Who knows?

But for sure if UFO's of that size are visiting and showing themselves plainly to aircraft, there is a reason for them doing so. What that reason is might be debatable but I believe it is crystal clear that the aliens ARE flying whenever and wherever they wish pretty much, and without fear of being seen. Their bigger cousins may stay far away and do us a favor by not getting those incredibly big stellar craft too close to us while their ' smaller craft " explore our world!! If this huge thing that was seen by the pilots is any kin to the realy big ones, it explains a lot..but opens the door to many new areas also.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry, i didn't have time to read through this whole thread. It is now monday 11.12.07.. did we get disclosure?!? Can we all 'go home now'?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I didn't get to watch, but theres not been much of a debate since it's airing... would suggest somewhat that it's previously discussed 'witness accounts'. Would be handy if others who watched it comment as to whether it is something worthwhile to watch or not.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Charles I. Halt, USAF, retired
Of the "Rendlesham Forest Landing", 1980:
www.ufocasebook.com...

I've met this guy, he's the general manager for the subdivision I live in.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

it is worthwhile ,some people just expect to be spoon fed.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well as I expected, no "real" disclosure. The kind of disclosure we're all hoping for won't come from our government unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just wondered as John said he'd already known about some of the reports made on the program at the start. Can't be assed wasting my time watching previously discussed information. How it was worded on the advert was that someone from the government was going to disclose information, not much information to back that yet from people who watched it...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Despite the fact that there was nothing new to us here at ATS, I am hoping that it gets out to people it is new to.

The only press figure I recognized was CNN's Gary Tuchman, who I believe interviewed Symington when he first told about his actual sighting in Phoenix.

It would be nice if there was a follow up, of course. And I'd even be interested to see who tries a hatchet job on this... no one, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Thanks moondust!!

I am Watching it at this moment!!

Mucho Great!!!!

You are welcome! I wish I saw it from the beginning tho. Wonder why James Fox would tell me it wouldn't be broadcast live?? Maybe he thought I was trying to spoil it??? VERY WIERD!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I must admit it perplexes me as well...

Why would it be all over the media - but no mention of the online broadcast?

Maybe CNN didn't make it clear to them?

(maybe CNN didn't want too many viewers but wanted to be able to avoid accusations of censorship - no way to know really - thats why I find mainstream media so deceptive)

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
I must admit it perplexes me as well...

Why would it be all over the media - but no mention of the online broadcast?

Maybe CNN didn't make it clear to them?

(maybe CNN didn't want too many viewers but wanted to be able to avoid accusations of censorship - no way to know really - thats why I find mainstream media so deceptive)

I was saying the same thing to my friend an hour or so ago. Here I have known about this since last week, watche4d the Larry King thing, and was browsing all over to try to find a broadcast of it. I get busy for 1 hour and come back and I missed it!?!?

No mention of it on the CNN front page, nothing to tell us in advance it was coming. And here I Am going crazy to find it and still miss it!

It seems like they did just enough to brag that "we aired it live on CNN!" while not telling anyone that anywhere.

They did do a small blip about it on CNN Headline News after the event however.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeah, all they showed here locally on CNN was about a 90 second clip with one or two people speaking, then they did a 20 minute news report on the dangers of the internet and kids worshiping the columbine killers on web-sites.

Oh well, I guess 90 seconds is better than nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Why would they even air it in the first place then? If they didn't air it they wouldn't have accusations to deal with in the first place. It would just be seen as not being a newsworthy issue at this point in time, what with all this other stuff going on.

I think King may have pushed for this to be shown on the CNN stream. Then AC360 sees this as "ooh, interesting" and is going to try and expand on this.

Either way, it's awesome that it's even being shown on "mainstream" media.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Comatose]

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The government uses people.

When did the government do a thing informative.

What do you bring to the table, thats what they what to know.
If you can't build a rocket or a FOO you are Nam fodder.

The government tells you to do things. Fill out forms. Listen to their lies or
omissions so you can CT everything.

What does constitute an official government scientific disclosure?
We stole Tesla energy designs and UFO craft so please forgive us.
Now go out and get more oil cause all nations hate us.

Do what the Dutch did. Trade beads for oil, don't let others think
we have anything spectacular.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It'll be an eye opener for a lot of people. It had a serious & credible air to this conference more so than with Hoagland or Disclosure project. Fife's report
was good to have as an additional credible source. Skeptics cannot easily dismiss these cases like the one on Larry King who came off as a complete idiot for even trying.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I believe they think the defense implications outweigh any positive free energy or other beneficial technology derived from alien/UFO programs. With disclosure, overnight 99% of the world's military arsenal becomes obsolete junk.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nonetheless, could someone please create a new clean thread to post the video stream(i.e. whenever it is released).
This way we can have reptilian King's name removed from the Header and peaople can find it easier.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
[edit on 12-11-2007 by willywagga]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join