It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure on monday 11.12.07 Source: Larry King

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I guess there is a couple threads devoted to the recent non-news, so I'm posting in both...

IMO
It looks like all the recent hubub is merely promotion for an upcoming SciFi Channel documentary...

This is the link...
www.foxnews.com...

Snippit from above article:
The panel was sponsored by the Coalition for Freedom of Information, a group that agitates for public release of government information about UFOs and which has ties to cable television's SciFi Channel.

This along with the fact that the filmaker/producer Fox is heavily involved....

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
..continued..

But perhaps there is a deception here: the greys are too weak to actually fight in any wars against other aliens, but play along anyway, waiting for the day the corrupted human leaders conquer earth, then they kill them (these leaders are the ones to have wiped out 2/3 of the human race so it will be easier for greys to wipe them out as there are so few loyal to human race) and take it all for themselves. (no war in space against other planet, just greys having complete control of the human race) This begins the "war in heaven" between those loyal to their beliefs (not based on race or whose technology is better but by morals, and keeping their integrity and values regardless of events) against those who have been corrupted by materialistic desires and profiting at the expense of others. Prophetically a great cataclysm hits earth destroying the alien bases after surviving humans have been once-again enslaved and can't fight back and all the rogue aliens that have broken from their responsibilities will get punished since they are chained to this earth.

Finally people would understand that all of the sufferring is a result of those who want power for themselves (not race, religion, or land) and would never think to share what they have for the benefit of mankind as it goes against their goals: Enslavement of others was just the step to attaining total control.

Jesus would make his return, ressurect the dead and allow those who can't be involved in a war in space to escape. The exposure of humans to human's sufferring was a necessary step in understand it first hand - those who were born hunters and warriors and for whom killing is an everday thing will continue on in some way despite us thinking we've progressed and become civilised to be above wars and petty arguments. Believing a lie (the devil being the father of lie since the beginning) is all it takes to get a human to fight in the elites cause for control over the world. Of course the world isn't something that can be owned, so great cataclysms are necessary to bring down a truly global empire with evil intent. (total control and enslavement of the population which has been allowed to happen because no one wants to hear the truth)

Dying physically is not the issue as this is inevitable. It's the death of the soul (giving up to evil inside you) that believers and hopers are worried about. These kinds of events would never happen if someone (who is in a position of great responsibility) didn't fail, instead of lusting for power and control. Which is why we must not centralise all the power in a global government in order to limit the damage we as a race can do to others; by those leaders who would seek to misuse that attained power to go and conquer others in other peaceful lands or on other planets where there are possibly races that are helpless against hostile warlike races like ours. This may be the reason in lots of ancient myths (like atlantis) we had knowledge and "lost it". We had high technology and "lost it". It was lost because of the misuse of the technology and power and knowledge, which ended up destroying other less-advanced races due to greed. We lost it, in order to save others. Just as today we have nukes that can destroy ourselves, (not discriminating between right or wrong targets) we as humans need to limit the power and not let weapons in space threaten all these other aliens up there that are going to be concerned we spread our war to them.

If it is just a big hoax and there are no aliens, the rule still applies: a global government where a few people hold control of the world's resources and get to decide who gets them is the corrupting influence that leads to war and more dangerous world. People wouldn't fight if they had no reason to. Just as a wild beast that is hungry wouldn't need to harm prey if it could live without feeding. But those who attain power want to deny others of those things needed for survival as leverage.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Sounds like they are using each other as a vehicle:

1. the movie/doco will feature the conference in it

2. the conference gets more awareness to the masses who might go and see the movie.

Hopefully more exposure leads to more questioning of thier existence by the masses. Everything costs money. If there is a 'theatrical release' is may lead to more pressure to get the government to do something.
It all happens in steps.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Snake Plisskin

That could be right, but whenever I see imbedded advertisements in an article regarding "Disclosure" and no "concrete" evidence surfaces little sirens start to go off in my head.

It's not that I doubt that these people are sincere in their beliefs (that they have seen something unexplainable), but when you add profit and marketability it starts to stink.

IMO

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I feel all this talk about disclosure is a subtle ruse- to quietly appease the masses who are demanding answers- also it could be a slow indoctrination to the truth about this phenomenon. Never forget that the government has lied and covered up facts for decades on this subject as have the major media.

Be careful trusting news sources as they could be reining people back into a false sense of trust- then its off to the races again with propaganda.

Yes, its very cool but I have learned when something is too good to be true- it usually is!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But the government do it too. Global warming (or 'climate change') will feature as major issues in tv shows and movies, terrorism is a huge theme of popular shows like 24, in cartoons like lion king you have humanistic values being presented to people.

Everytime you turn on the news you see images of fires to scare you into giving up more power to the government. Create as much chaos and then martial law an be brought in. It's psyops on the public.

The proof can come after the people who ask the government to release info, are allowed to reveal what they know without getting assassinated due to having sworn an oath to not reveal to the public what they knew. It goes against what an honest government does and the public has a right to know.

To be truly neutral you should never dismiss an idea as either true or false unless you weigh the evidence of either side, but you can't do that if the military keep deny ufos even exist and by silencing those who ever dare to tell what they saw. Do you understand? How can you even talk about an issue if the person refuses to admit there is an issue?

1.First get them to admit they have this technology and that what people are seeing is not ALWAYs explained with current technology. (since ufos do things impossible with modern weapons)

2. after they admit and investigate, we get the documents that prove the governent was working on secret weapons and how this might relate to alien tech being used in some of them.

3. this technology then gets to be analysed by scientists around the world to examine how we can use it to the benefit of society at large and not a select few people wanting to make weapons out of it.

4. new knowledge leads to books having to be rewritten and current teachings having to be changed so a new generation of scientist can hone the knowledge and advance upon it.

5. it becomes taboo to ever again hold secrets from the public. The people who the government serves. Maybe a watchdog group who is allowed to secretly monitor all the military for any signs of abuse from higher ups who plot to ensure those underneath them are loyal by threatening to kill and murder that person or their family or to make their life a living hell if they blow the whistle on any new secrets.

It's ironic that the public can so easily accept giving up their rights to the government "if you haven't got anything to hide why do you care about privacy?" is often heard, yet the government an betray its own people by lying to them deliberately and expects us to trust them? Trust goes both ways and must be earned: you do things without secrecy in the best interest of the people, and then the people will trust you. Go behind their back, (using this technology to enslave us by threatening to bring in foreign powers to police us if we don't do what you say) then don't expect us to blindly accept any new law or rule that robs the people of their rights.

The skeptics are missing the point: if what is being said is false, these people will be exposed as liars by the greater scientific community and you will get what you want. But if they are right, and scientists can benefit by seeing and hearing what they have to say and investigations are held to prove the government has in the past covered up and lied about what they saw (ie ufos on radar going faster than any known human-made modern plane) then it will mean benefits to you as a truthseeker. (yes this could be a hoax so your input is needed to)

Either way, you win. Nobody is saying you must not scrutinise this. But in order for a liar to be exposed as a liar you must at least give them the freedom to present the story they have to tell rather than trying to silence.
So that you can challenge what they say based on any evidence they want to present. If the people claiming all this are lying, and can be proven to be lying, then you are one step closer to truth right? But if they can't be proven either way: it at least gets the public thinking

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dionysius9
"Remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," he told her.

The program is slowly unfolding as Von Braun predicted. We are at the rogue nation, terrorist stage.

A 2002 report concludes: "The continued development of these space systems seriously undermines the claim that the U.S. missile defence project is purely defensive in nature. Instead, the dual use capability of both the SBL and kinetic kill vehicles makes them inherently threatening to the space assets and national security of other countries. ... The possibility of sparking an arms race in space, with seriously detrimental effects on global commerce, communications and security, should not be underestimated."

I was thinking about Von Braun's predictions in light of this news conference, and wondering about the number of countries eager to get to the moon. Is it all related? Is all of this a set up for setting up missles to attack each other from space?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

We may eventually colonise other planets. Maybe controlling a slice of the land on the other planets ensures the nation doesn't get cut out of anything valuable up there?

But I think the idea is if they all say they are going, it helps prevent one nation looking weak and vulnerable to the others. So it might be they need this to ensure they are not picked on at some future point. In secret I bet there is an international acknowledgment that "we've already gone up there together but the public isn't aware so we'd need to show we have some kind of plans to boost confidence that future threats from space from other countries don't make people lose confidence in us to protect them". So it's a pissing contest publicly but privately they could be working together to trick the people they govern. (since what you see on tv between the different parties disagreements is just for show - they all pat each other on the back at the end of the day because they share the same view, only the methods to achieve the goals differs - with each side wanting to take credit for the more popular method of doing things for points)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

You have to respect the fact that to come forward with their information is very risky and potentially threatening to a long and fruitful retirement and if you research these Gentlemen more closely you will find they are very credible and beyond reproach. John Callaghan has stuck his neck out further than most with his work with the Disclosure Project and if you haven't out the website do so www.disclosureproject.org. Ihave purchased the disclosure DVD from the site and Dr. Steven Greer the site and project originator has had atempts on his life. His main objective is disclosure but his motivation is to save this planet with technology that had been kept hidden from the public that could free us from our addiction to Fossil fuels with feee energy technology. The same energy system used for UFO's and reverse engineered craft from the good old US of A. This technology could revolutionize the World as we know it, however the Greedy financial elite would lose their grip of control over the palnet's ecomomy and istead they would prefer an end to this planet and our civilization to further engorge their wealth. Dr. Greer and the people he has enlisted to assist him are concerned for humanity and the future of this planet and the resulting CO, pollution and chaos created by fossil fuels dependency will lead too Armageddon because somone wanted to have the most toys in the end. Well in the end there would be no one to celebrate the win with, so what is the point. Wake Up People before it's too late to facilitate change.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake Plisskin
Maybe controlling a slice of the land on the other planets ensures the nation doesn't get cut out of anything valuable up there?

Well they might get a piece of land... but won't get a cut of the goodies. The mineral rights are legally owned by three men and have been for over 30 years... and if you think Space Command is going to let China or anyone else get that Helium 3 boy are you in for a surprise (shock)

But I think the idea is if they all say they are going, it helps prevent one nation looking weak and vulnerable to the others.

Now that is a plausible thought

they all pat each other on the back at the end of the day because they share the same view, only the methods to achieve the goals differs - with each side wanting to take credit for the more popular method of doing things for points)

There you go

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
From the other thread... A report direct from the NPC

Originally posted by guavas
You guys see this yet?

bijanc.wordpress.com...

Apparently, this blogger is a reporter who attended the conference in question.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Monday 11/12 came and went... no major disclosure. Not many media gave importance to this...

Even if a UFO hang over NY city for a day... they will report it as some controversy... I think for a real disclosure the ETs will have to organise a conference and speak and show themself

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Also if they have a conference... it will be a controvery... they will have to allow people to touch them... even allow everybody to pull their hairs to check if they are real....

I think they are saving themselves from this embrassment...

Sorry for my tauntings... I am fed up with these disclosures now... zthey show us things and two but all fades in couple of days

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

As long as the name of Tesla can be heard, you won't get disclosure.

Even if all the parts are viewed 100 years from now, some one with
a book of Tesla patents will identify them.

Then there are many electrical devices so second nature to an electrical
scientist that they might puzzle the uninformed.

Part of Jimi Hendeix with CT theme:
White collared dis info agent flashing down the street,

Pointing their plastic finger at me.
They're hoping soon my kind will drop and die,
But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high, high.
Wave on, wave on
Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
Go ahead on Mr. Dis Info man, you can't dress like me.
Sing on Brother, play on drummer

Sort of makes you feel like your in Alex Jones 9/11 Inside Job pickets.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Even if a UFO hang over NY city for a day... they will report it as some controversy... I think for a real disclosure the ETs will have to organise a conference and speak and show themself

Vaporize the Whitehouse on CNN

Oh wait no that won't work... we have those weapons too..

Hmmm your right...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit

I find Nick Pope quite annoying... it sounds like he's trying to boost his own ego...

LW

he is still working with a paid salary for the uk government.

hes doing his job

Just for the record, Nick resigned from the UK Civil Service in 2006, and is now a completely independent writer and broadcaster living on his own means. He now doesn't get a salary from anyone, and certainly not from the UK Government.

'Deny Ignorance' is the motto here...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
For those of you who are interested in listening to this conference in its entirety you can do so here

I believe it repeats every 6 hours, uninterrupted save for regularly scheduled programs. It is a live recording of the event and thus the sound gets a little crunchy at times. Hope you all enjoy.

WickedStar

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Nick Pope is on this segment

Areal phenomena? Even more unreal...

Those Tesla craft are definitely made in Canada for the Illuminati.

New Mexico and US got out of the business to concentrate on world
conquest for the Illuminati.

Thats my spin.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
For those of you who are interested in listening to this conference in its entirety you can do so

Dang it! Missed this post I cannot find the program listed there now even in the archives...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by WickedStar
For those of you who are interested in listening to this conference in its entirety you can do so

Dang it! Missed this post I cannot find the program listed there now even in the archives...

Hey Ziggy G - any news on how the disclosure went?

Just askin'...

edit on 24/9/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join