It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise Isn't Crazy!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Is tom cruise crazy ? I don't know, he has beliefs that's all. Are people crazy for believing in GOD ? No I don't think so everybody is allowed to belive in what they want to (except if they belive in killing loads of people for the good of humanity of course)
He's a rich guy, good for him, but making a bunker can't be that crazy and useless (or bunkers would not exist if they where useless), will it outstand an alien attack ? Can't tell you, firstly because we don't know if aliens exist and if they do we don't know their technologies, but if we go into a nuclear war, his bunker would probably come in usefull.
But for him building a first class bunker isn't more stupid than building a villa at St-Tropez.
Anyway that's just my point of view.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Tom Cruise thinks Evil Lord Xenu blew up a bunch of aliens on Earth 75 million years ago.

He's crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

Many people belive that mary was really a virgin, many people belive that jesus christ could walk on water, turn water into wine and could raise people from the dead.

Are so many people that crazy ?

As I said beliefs are beliefs which most of the time can not be proven.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

LMAO. Awesome. It'll be just like War of the Worlds. That's just too funny. I'd like to hear more about his Vlad tactics and this coming "alien" invasion. Great stuff. Maybe you should write up a short story on BTS. LMAO. Great stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Many people belive that mary was really a virgin, many people belive that jesus christ could walk on water, turn water into wine and could raise people from the dead.

That's me! The crazy Christian!

If I had the money Tom had I wouldn't care what people called me. Come to think of it, I don't care now.

Just remember, while many Americans are deep in debt and living paycheck to paycheck, Tom is spending pocket money on a deluxe shelter.

Crazy is as crazy does.....Don't ask me what that means cause I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It would come in handy when Bird Flu kills us all too.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Hey don't get me wrong i'am certanly not saying christians are crazy, I am just pointing out that people have beliefs that may sound crazy, but doesn't mean that the things that they belive aren't true as it can't be proven.

What i'am trying to say, is that beliefs are what they are, beliefs, they help people in their everyday life, he's made a choice upon what he believes, like christians choose to go to chruch on sundays.

Making a barricaded villa isn't any more bizzare or eccentric that a rich man buying an island just for himself.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wait a minute guys I'm on to something here......Tom Cruise is a scientoligist, John Travolta is also a scientoligist...... What do these two have in common besides there religions you ask?I'll tell you what they have in common...Oprah.Where I'm going with this I don't know but it will all unfold soon.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by kyles1991]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kyles1991

Could you develop a bit ? What are you thinking ?

[edit on 9-11-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just for fuel.

"Hubbard claimed that a group of twelve men associated with the World Bank had set up psychiatry and the mental health movement as a vehicle to undermine and destroy the West."

Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are running a government. We are in direct control of people's lives.
-- L. Ron Hubbard, Policy letter of 5 August 1959

OSA

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Making a barricaded villa isn't any more bizzare or eccentric that a rich man buying an island just for himself.

Indeed Johnny Depp lives on his own tropical island.

After much consideration; imagining him going for morning jogs on the beach and spear fishing at sunset I can honestly say I have no problem with this whatsoever.

The whole tom and co stuck in a concret box in the ground doesn't do it for me though. It has got me wondering.. if earth was meant to be a dumping ground for surplus aliens.. why would evil aliens come back here if they think it's such a #hole? Surely they've figured out how to manage population by now so why bother? Wouldn't he have grown out of his evilness and become wiser or been killed off by now? We didn't put up with Hitler for too long..

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Now you realize how us atheists see all religious people. Scientology as a religion is just as sane as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. Your holier-than-thou attitude over scientology is completely undeserved; any and all spiritual beliefs, including yours, are at the same level as the spiritual beliefs of scientology: not quite sane.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Yes, they are crazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Even w/ that initial belief to build one, why not? Reading about comets and the fact that there's trillions of them is reason enough. Are you going to wait for corrupt NASA (see new Hoagland book) to announce 'incoming'? I know where the fallout shelters still are in my vicinity, mostly in the old schools.

Whereas, he's set up, in the 'public' shelters, it's probably the worst preservative, additive food imaginable; but w/ a comet strike, you could go right back above ground, scouring for real food, and at least you survived.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm just going to let Tom do the talking for me...

My favorite quote:

Being a Scientologist, when you drive past an accident... you know you have to do something about it because you know you’re the only one that can really help.

I'd have thrown out a few more quotes but it really is something that you need to *watch* to understand, so hopefully the video stays up for awhile. The guy looks just wacko.

He's either crazy or high. Or both.

/tn.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Cruise isn't crazy.. hes just more prepared than you.

heh he is a lot richer then I am too.

If someone like me were to do that, they could call me crazy and they would be right because I would be a terrible stooge with my finances but when someone who has money to burn does it,,

well then its just eccentric

- Con

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

Now you realize how us atheists see all religious people. Scientology as a religion is just as sane as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. Your holier-than-thou attitude over scientology is completely undeserved; any and all spiritual beliefs, including yours, are at the same level as the spiritual beliefs of scientology: not quite sane.

Scientology wanted the tax exemption churchs get but they had no problem being a religion without a god sort of like Atheists.

While you can make sweeping generalzations about religions as how you see all of them not quite sane is as you say Your holier-than-thou attitude

so you aren't that differen't then they are afterall.

are you

- Con

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Are so many people that crazy ?

Mary was NOT a virgin Jesus Birth was a Virgin Birth but he had an older brother James. Immaculate conception has been proven in mammals before so it isn't an impossibility.

I have walked on water myself and it was easy to do
( of course it was frozen but I still walked on water lol)

Evolutionists believe life started from nothing so why Jesus coming back to life is so hard to believe I have no idea but I will tell you this.

My Dad was dead after falling from a four strory building. He was pronounced dead, no brainwaves a complete flatline. They cart him off to the morgue when he came back to life after they put him on the embalming table.

Things happen like that.

wierd

- Con

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

My Dad was dead after falling from a four strory building. He was pronounced dead, no brainwaves a complete flatline. They cart him off to the morgue when he came back to life after they put him on the embalming table.

That's really weird, i would like to hear that whole story.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Crazy huh?

I think tom would say "Crazy all the way to the bank".

I can only wish a had 10 percent of his success in life.

The man danced in his underwear and lipped synced on the big screen & became very wealthy & successful at his craft.

All people can do is criticize him because he's young, wealthy & married to an intoxicatingly beautiful young woman and has a better handle on the world than most.

It's his money to spend or toss out the window of one of his way cool airplanes or cars if that's what he likes.

I suspect his concrete bunker is more luxurious than most the homes of most the population of the earth.

I for one would rather be friends with him than the crazy's who criticize him because that's the only way they can attempt to bring him down to their level. Hope you all feel better about your self elevated status after attempting to put a good man down - for me I see right through you and he stands at a level you can never touch.

While Tom has an ear to ear grin while sipping cognac in his bunker you will be sweeping rice off the floor of your empty grocery store for your next meal in your leaking tent. Who will you be calling crazy then?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join