It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise Isn't Crazy!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I was talking about "crazy" judging from his public actions, not his personal beliefs. People are calling those actions "crazy" when instead they are only passionate. Why passion is labelled as craziness is beyond me.

Scientology is an entirely different story, of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Tom is not crazy.

He's building a bunker to protect his family from the coming alien invasion.

See, in his own, nut-filled way, Tom is STRIKING A BLOW agains the N.W.O.

The alien invasion he's preparing for is when the North American Union is implemented, and millions of "aliens" will swarm northward into his personal haven.

Tom will be like Vlad the Impaler, driving back the foreign hordes that dare to trespass on his estates. They may conquer his nation, but they will learn to fear his name . . . .

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

tom cruise may well survive the initial attack/blast in his bunker but so will others that he didnt invite to share his goodies-------once they find out where the food is at --they'll be knocking on his doors for a handout-----------somewhat like the idea of what happened with katrina ?--the criminals and rapists had their temporary hayday.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We should all be preparing for disaster. Whether that disaster comes from natural causes or by alien causes we should all still be preparing. I wonder if he'll need anyone to help out with security, hmmm maybe I'll just drop an email....

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mek12
We should all be preparing for disaster. Whether that disaster comes from natural causes or by alien causes we should all still be preparing. I wonder if he'll need anyone to help out with security, hmmm maybe I'll just drop an email....

Don't forget about Zombie Apocalypse, that's the one I'm preparing for.

I've already destroyed all of the stairs leading to the upper level of my house, and I've been practising killing my infested friends and loved ones using XBOXLive multiplayer.

I'm no crazier than Tom Cruise.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Again..Tom Cruise isn't crazy. He's in the know, and he knows whats up. I wish I was his friend right now!

Cruise is a level 5 Clear. Which means his is 4 levels above the regular Clear. In order to become Clear. Or in scientology terms "A Clear" is to go through months of auditing at a scientology church. After about $350,000 dollars and months of therapy, anyone can become a Clear.

Cruise is known as a level 5. There are about 7 levels. It's sort of like the modern freemasons.

I believe in ancient humans, and Cruise knows something we don't. I know what has to be done to become a clear. Cruise must have went through some intense hypnotism, and auditing. Auditing is the therapy. A scientology Auditor is one incharge of breaking you down and removing all of your negative engrams. This process is secret, and Dianetics doesn't even explain it thoroughly. All i know is that it costs alot to be audited fully.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Again..Tom Cruise isn't crazy. He's in the know, and he knows whats up. I wish I was his friend right now!

After about $350,000 dollars and months of therapy, anyone can become a Clear............

Cruise is known as a level 5. There are about 7 levels. It's sort of like the modern freemasons........

All i know is that it costs alot to be audited fully.

I believe that Tom Cruise, being a powerful individual, must 'know' someone who 'knows something', or could 'know something we don't know'. But, Scientology is pretty much a made up religion by Hubbard. I think he even admitted that he made up his own religion to get rich. And you admit that they take a hell of alot of money from their believers. I think that kindof discredits the religion right there.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Tom Cruise was called crazy after one event.

Nobody called him crazy for couch jumping, calmly calling a guy who squirted him with water pistol, or even Scientology,

Until

He openly challenged the policy of giving mind altering drugs to children, a pet project of those in power. 10% projected to be on Ritalin within 5 years, 30% of foster kids currently are medicated. This is dumbing down the peasants and nothing more. Not to mention the Prozac and adult drugs.

They did call him crazy after the couch thing but they'd beeen picking on him for a while anyway. I'm inclined to agree with him about medication [though I do believe in post natal].
Giving childrens brain speed isn't good medicine as it's been proven to have permanent effects on the developing brain. The world should accomidate their needs.. not the other way around. imo the main reason so many people are drugged up to the eyeballs by doctors 'who know best' is to stop them thinking for themselves; keeping the masses sedated.. and add fluoride to the water just in case.

I don't think aliens are coming but there is always the possibilty of pandemics, nuclear war and asteroids. He might not need a bunker but his kid or grandkids might..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

Christians spend millions of dollars on churches they don't really need either. Only they do it everyday. There is really no difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

Christians spend millions of dollars on churches they don't really need either. Only they do it everyday. There is really no difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Galactic Lord Xenu commanded the Prophet Cruise to spread warnings of the Thetans and I for one will be following His directions most thoroughly. Prepare for the aliens volcano nukes. Raaaaah!!!

SHHHHH!!!! The younger ones are not supposed to know about xenu until they real OT3 ! What, are you trying to make them die in 24 hours ?

Evil...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Wow.. Well I considered him crazy for a lot more than that, but that was a clincher to me.

Same with travolta.. Or any of the numpties who embrace that cult.

I won't even dignify that cult..

Pah.. I have more respect for moon breathers and reptilians..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSP
Well there maybe is an connection with something else, Tom Cruise has bought a few kilometers ground on the moon!
Why should you buy something like that?

But i'm already thinkin he gonna make money with that if we have to live on the moon.

Later

Wait, is that real? Who *Owns* the moon so that they can sell it?

I own the moon, his purchase is irrelevant. Who says I don't!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Heh, what was that movie with Chistopher Walken and was it Brandon Frazier playing the son?

Pure comedy gold.

Thats gonna be Tom Cruise and his Family.

Really though, if I had the money. After building a nicely fortified home, I'd so make a bunker willing to hold my family comfortably in for 3-5 years, and I'd stockpile a crapload of weaponry.

I think people are just a bit jeleous(sp?)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
And here you guys are parroting the mass hive mind "He must be crazy"

I don't think he must be crazy at all.

I KNOW he's crazy. L. Ron. Hubbard proved it by writing a science fiction book that Tom believes to be real and calls it's teaching a religion.

I really don't understand why scientology still exists. I've never met a follower who is not disingenuous at best, or a compulsive liar at worst. They wreck families, destroy relationships, are well known to slander and lie about people who oppose them.

I feel so sorry for the children of these weirdos that they have to grow up in such a bizarre world.

It's no different in my opinion, than raising a child in a cult run by jim jones or david koresh and it is tantamount to child abuse.

Speaking truth? Absurd.

Seems anyone who says "Down with the system, man!!!" is Jesus Christ these days..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalGrl

ROTFL

Seriusly, I think its great to be prepared, if you have the dough, do it, it wont hurt.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Umm... even if there is a disaster and Tom Cruise survives because of his bunker, that doesn't mean he's not crazy. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Being right about one thing does not mean that you're completely sane.

If Jeffrey Dahmer built a bunker and survived a disaster, would you have said he wasn't crazy? I doubt it...

If you really think Tom Cruise isn't a few fries short of a Happy Meal, then watch his appearance on Oprah.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is my take on the whole senario. If I had 5 million dollars I promise you with every hair on my big left toe that I would build the sweetest bunker you ever did see. I'd live in it as a home and close the hatch should a sudden change in plans require that I do so. Crazy like a fox that Cruise be. If I were that rich I'd probably be just as weird.....wait I just as weird and I do it for free.

I'm

[edit on 8-11-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I was on a property in Mt Kisco NY a few years back, it was the former estate of a US embassador of the US to the UK, I don't know which one

Anyway, they showed me a bomb shelter that he had built during the heights of the cold war, complete with blankets, first aid kits, tons of survival gear. I'm very tall, and I could walk around in it. It was big enough to house 12 people !

its the ultimate luxury

most hollywood stars have panic rooms, cruise just has a big one

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Tom Cruise does seem like a gloriously insecure individual. Could this just be a humongous manifestation of that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join