It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise Isn't Crazy!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think the bunker may actually be one of the less crazy things hes done in a while.
But I must admit I think the media have made up the "alien invasion" part of the story.
I think he is just worried about the future of America,and maybe a future nuke attack?

Just to clarify:

Bunker builder Tom-not crazy.

Scientologist Tom-Loco whack nutball window licker.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I agree, I think they made up the "alien invasion" part just to label him and fulfill their agenda of attacking him because he said the truth on national TV.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Tom Cruise cannot pass gas without it being national news. Poor guy..now he is building a bunker to keep his family safe in case of who knows what might happen. He's labeled crazy.

On the other hand, I can pass gas, am building an underground home, have done a few other starnge things and have yet to be called crazy.

If the real truth be known there are many people who would love to have the means to go underground.

Power to the people who use their brains and prepare for the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
We slam Tom Cruise and we idolize Rosie O'Donnell...

We type diatribes on our keyboards about the evils and ills of the world. We do nothing.

What are we becoming?

Being almost 60 years of age has, I feel, entitled me to make some observations. One of my primary observations is that there is no focus any longer. And I'm not even depressed.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yeah i reckon it's just outright mean what the media is doing to Tom. I mean here's a guy who shows signs of nothing but wanting to help make this world better (ie. stop drugging childeren) and yet the media just goes and takes the piss out of him by making every little thing he says somehow a point AGAINST him.

It's just crazy. I mean if i didn't believe so much that the media was such a huge part of this whole NWO conspiracy then i'd seriously be asking them to rethink what their saying about Tom.

And with this unnerving talk of his new bunker...i just hope that he or anyone else will never have to come to actually use any of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All bushy tailed squirrels aside, well to do Jews in Israel are building bunkers on their quarters so fast the builders can't keep up with the demand. Just read about that a few months ago on CNN or Faux news. I suppose if I had a few thousand 'shebala sp?' missiles pointed at me and I had the means I would probably do the same. Definitely crazy cool party central in any means.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is too crazy. He's a scientologist.

I'd never think anyone was crazy for having a bunker, whether for alien attack, invasion, or natural catastophe. I drew up plan's for "my bunker" when I was about 13 years old. Of course 16 years later, that bunker doesn't exsist because I still don't have $5 million. The biggest reason for me thinking so much about a bunker was because I grew up during the cold war. I watched the Soviets and South Americans invade America on the big screen (Viva Wolverines). Nuclear War was on everyone's mind. I no longer fear nuclear war. It's a non-issue in todays world .... despite the American fear mongering over Middle-eastern politics.

What I do fear is anarchy. When the establishment crumbles, all hell is going to break loose and you'll wish you had some sort of stronghold well stock with water, food and munitions.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The 'alien attack' part isn't just added to slag Cruise, its there because its a part of Scientology, which he subscribes to. He has hired armed personal guards to protect him from supposed intergalactic thug Xenu. The man is indeed about as crazy as Hollywood will permit, so the drive behind his bunker is definitely not sane, however the same could be said if any one of us build a shelter for more pressing and realistic matters such as nuclear war, civil unrest, etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think that the main reason Cruise is ridiculed is not because he is a scietologist(although I happen to think scientology is a joke)
but because of his words against the pharma companies.
They are big and powerful,and would think nothing at a character assasination program against Cruise if they thought it would sell them more prozac.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Heck! If I could afford a bunker I'd go in now and you'd never see me again. I'd like one of those ones that Christopher Walken built in Blast from the Past.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i think ANYONE who would fall for a religion created on a bet is crazy. the bunker idea i think is good. 5 million seems a bit much for a place with 5ft 3in ceilings though.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Don't we have better things to think about and talk about other than Tom Cruise? Some guy with enough money to protect himself and his family from whatever may come. Or is Tom Cruise like the Paris Hilton of conspiracy types?

Just curious...

P.S. sorry for the short post.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Quite right Malynn, now Brittney on the other hand just.....
Enough is enough.

PSP

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well there maybe is an connection with something else, Tom Cruise has bought a few kilometers ground on the moon!
Why should you buy something like that?

But i'm already thinkin he gonna make money with that if we have to live on the moon.

Later

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dont endorse Scientology, and I am not a fan of Tom cruise, BUT...

the guy is not crazy. Thats what the brainwashed sheeple say when they see someone acting in non accordance and non conformity to the mass hive mind. Cruise openly states his opinion about the pharmaceutical industry. He expresses his joy when jumping around on a couch. And instead of investing his millions in his second, third or fourth house like other stars would do it, he comes up with something new by building a bunker.

Because he doesnt conform to what society expects of a star, he gets fired from Paramount.

And here you guys are parroting the mass hive mind "He must be crazy"

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
I have to admit, if I had 5 mil to blow I would buy a bunker. You never know in this day and age, plus it would make a crazy cool party place

Shi son.

If I had 5 mil to blow, I'd build the most whacked out wine cellar you couldn't even dream of.

At least I wouldn't care if the world was blowing up around me.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Tommy Boy is epitome of nuts. He is extremely passionate about his views as well, making him look even more nuts. Yes, I think he is right about the Drugs thing, or at least the little I heard of it. Hyperactive kids should not be given clinical Meth.
Something happend to the guy, I know he was more sane during his Top Gun Days, but suddenly things went down hill, and I think it had something to do with Scientology and too much sun.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Furthermore, he may be going about it in his own passionate crazy way, dont get down on the man for being prepared. If I had the money, Id be making me a Bunker too. The Cool Factor is just outstanding! Your Own Bunker! Even if he thinks the Dark Lord of the Sith is coming to get him or whatever.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh he is crazy.......Bunkers never work unless you have time to get to one, and NOBODY knows about it. Chances are that when the aliens or toothferry come to wipe us out he will be on a set somewhere or jumping around on Oprah's couches. And exactly what would you be surviving for is my question...... A planet with no life and deadly wind and rain. Please he is just another nut with tons of money that has a huge problem with his own mortaility. He could better spend the money on a head shrinker.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Not Crazy?

I refuse to believe in most modern religions, but if someone stuck a gun to my head and told me to say that I believe in scientology ... I'd take the bullet to the head.

Scientology

Xenu and Body Thetans

Among these advanced teachings, one episode revealed to those who reach OT level III is the story of Xenu and his Galactic Confederacy.
Xenu (sometimes Xemu) is introduced as an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. Scientologists believe the alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. Hubbard called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans", and the advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects.[74]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join