It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise Isn't Crazy!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A few months ago there was a big stir about Tom Cruise spending 5 million dollars on a bunker to protect against an Alien Attack. Here is something to think about though....

Say something happens, be it an Alien Attack, A nuclear attack, or a global catastrophe. Tom Cruise will have a bunker, stockpiled with food, a working sewage system, probably entertainment, an oxygen filtering system... anything you can possibly think of that will sustain life for years and years. IF, and thats a BIG IF, you possibly had any preparation for a catastrophe... you will have a few cans of beans and some water.

So, for those saying he is crazy.. in the grand scheme of things, Tom Cruise isn't crazy.. hes just more prepared than you.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Have you been paying any attention *at all* to Tom Cruise's behavior in the past few years? No, I guess you haven't. Tom Cruise is crazy, and has wasted serious dough on a bunker he'll never need. If there's a national disaster, he can always just fly to another country. If there's an INTERNATIONAL disaster, then probably even his fancypants bunker won't save him.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree. My family stocks food for up to 3 years using freeze dried stockpiles. We actually just renewed our stockpile because our old stockpile had finally expired. It was from a company called "Rainy day" foods and was purchased in 1975. I am not sure where the new food is coming from to be honest. The greater portion of my mother's side of the family is Mormon. This also includes my two sisters and brother-in-law and nephew. They pretty much believe preparation on all fronts, both spiritual and physical, is prudent.

The rainy day food companies slogan pretty much says it all.

"It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark"

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Please remind me, when was the last time stockpiled food saved anyone's butt? I'll give you a hint-try never.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Hi hikix,

I could really care less what Tom Cruise spends his money on. He earned it. The only thing that makes me laugh and cry at the suggestion of your post is that he might be responsible for re-populating the world!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Galactic Lord Xenu commanded the Prophet Cruise to spread warnings of the Thetans and I for one will be following His directions most thoroughly. Prepare for the aliens volcano nukes. Raaaaah!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i dont think the fact that he invested money in a bunker was the issue that we took on in validating that we think he is crazy....

its the REASON WHY....galactic warlord named xenu is coming back.

even IF that were plausable....if an alien warlord has the ability to first of all not die after 75 billion years (thats when he placed us here) and he has technology to come to planet earth and attack us with it.....no damn bunker known to man is going to be safe or complex enough in structure to defend against him.

"STAND BACK XENU YOU CANNOT REACH ME...I AM BEHIND REINFORCED CONCRETE AND I HAVE A PERSONAL COOK AND A FANCY TOLIET TO KEEP ME GOING FOR YEARS! HAHAHA"

i can just see the headlines now

"ALIEN ATTACK HITS PLANET EARTH TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES ONLY SURVIVORS. GALACTIC WARLORD STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAY TO BREACH COMPOUND WITH ALIEN TECHNOLOGY"

(In caps to indicate breaking news headlines not yelling)

see its his reasons behind things that make him a complete nut job. next he will be trying to make an anti gravity field in his basement out of vitamins and straw.

Have a good one
Kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wookies use titanium tipped missiles to impregnate Cruises womb. More at 11.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
Please remind me, when was the last time stockpiled food saved anyone's butt? I'll give you a hint-try never.

Tell that to the Squirrel's, they do all right by stockpiling food.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Stupid little tail wagging squirrels, peeing on my dogs from lightpole. Death to the illuminati inspired squirrels. Death! LOL.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

They can horde all the stupid nuts they want - they start hoarding weapons of mass destruction I'll set Bush on their bushy arses!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ROFL! A thousand ticks in your bushy little arses. Woot! Yep, Bush and Cheneator aint getting it for me either. Peace and Light.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

hey, don't make fun of tommy's fancypants bunker, he's a Theta VI!

[edit on 8-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have to admit, if I had 5 mil to blow I would buy a bunker. You never know in this day and age, plus it would make a crazy cool party place

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

"ALIEN ATTACK HITS PLANET EARTH TOM CRUISE AND KATIE HOLMES ONLY SURVIVORS. GALACTIC WARLORD STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAY TO BREACH COMPOUND WITH ALIEN TECHNOLOGY"

and don't forget "Suri". their little theta daughter.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So.......where are the pictures and the videos of his bunker?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mentalempire
reply to post by xmaddness

I tried looking up never and it came up with the story of Joseph and Pharaoh.

In the Bible, there was a story of 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of plenty. The Story of Joseph and the Pharaoh.

Egypt stored 7 years of grain and saved themselves from the effects of famine.

As far as Tom Cruise, when the masses have run aground, climate and uncertainty embrace the land, perhaps he will be able to outpace the masses with his advantage. But is it supposed to be only about him? Perhaps Tom forgets where his success has come from...

The Bible tells a story of a Man, who had much wealth. He went about building larger store houses so that he might have plenty in the future.

After the project was complete, he passed away

If I could give him ( Tom ) a message, it would be build for yourself, and build something for your community. Should you not, alone you would be, and outside would you hear the screams and cries of the less fortunate...
Think of the Children.

On that day, some of us will not seek shelters....

Peace

[edit on 8-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Tom Cruise was called crazy after one event.

Nobody called him crazy for couch jumping, calmly calling a guy who squirted him with water pistol, or even Scientology,

Until

He openly challenged the policy of giving mind altering drugs to children, a pet project of those in power. 10% projected to be on Ritalin within 5 years, 30% of foster kids currently are medicated. This is dumbing down the peasants and nothing more. Not to mention the Prozac and adult drugs.

He has been targeted as someone who speaks out against power.

And we all echo it.

Tom I never thought you were the best actor, but you are a heck of a person keep speaking on what you consider important.

edit--

He also stopped in the middle of a PR event, to reach into a crowd and save a young girl who was being crushed a few years ago. Anyone remmember that?

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Tom may have read the Survival forum at ATS.

I really don't understand the problem that some ATSers have with Tom.

He believes in other beings, he believes in UFOs, he think a great god is coming who is an extra terrestial, his religion preaches about other worldly things and the guy prays to them.

Hell , it sounds like he would fit in here perfectly.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
They can horde all the stupid nuts they want - they start hoarding weapons of mass destruction I'll set Bush on their bushy arses!

Ummm errr.. , just one thing, Bush goes after the countrys without the weapons...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join