It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
on this thread, obsidian spoke of watchers a few pages in, it made sense to me, maybe it shall explain something to you...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
"This is what I can tell you the few that collect off Earth in sub-space are directing the Earth towards the Uncollective dream. We are coming together, those that have decided to take part in the Earths unfolding. We are unfolding it, in space, while in spirit, combining to use our energy as a whole to take it out of its time coordinance into a new space and time."

==============================================

I have only one question:

Why on earth would yous want to do this?

by the term, uncollective dream, I kind of take it that the majority of the population on earth would not want the earth relocated into that new space and time that you are trying to direct it to...so, well...why??
do yous know what your doing?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sheyrshad

thanks - i'll check it out now and let you know what i think

cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by lasuco

Yes, there are many truths out there at this time. I think, and this is true of me, if you just listen to your inner voice, it will tell you what to keep and what to discard. That is what I do. And nothing is really what they've told us is it? It is mindboggling. But it's all coming to light and that is amazing.

The '11' thing, well, I've been exchanging emails with someone from here about this subject. I sent them to look at my MySpace page. Later, I went to see if they had checked it out...the number of 'views' to my page was at 111 (I even copied and pasted the info to send to this person so they could see I was being serious) and I glanced at the clock on my computer and it was 9:11. When I started reading through this thread to find my last post, it was 12:11. I'm not making this stuff up, it's really happening to me.

Laurie

You have some good points. What more can I do but stay open and sincere and hope to learn some truth? It seems insane that there are so many "truths" running about. All we really know is that history is not what they told us - and the real story is up for grabs. It's mindbloggling.

Do you think we'll ever know the readl truth in this lifetime?

Chutso

ps Today I've been seeing 1s, 2s and 3s together in varying combos, but none in sequences of 3 or more digits. Maybe we should revive that dead 11:11 synchronicities thread and record the numbers we see - others might join in.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lasuco

i used to trust my "filtering system" before i read sleeper's thread. that is why i post so much there. he is making me rethink a lot of stuff - i think i took in a lot of new age propagnda constructed by the illuminati set. he is making me take a second look at where my beliefs COME from. you know what i mean?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by stompk

Sorry Stomp, that was a typo before. If you don't mind I'll just use your nickname.

I didn't know you were serious about Bill the Homeless. I'll check out the link, but first I want to know if you can add more info to what you said, namely: "What Bill told me is that people have come to the past from the future, and planted diseases. He also told me that the current government is the most corrupt in history."

Can you be more specific about who these "people" of the future are? The reason I ask is because of my own journey, so to speak. I am going to tell you something that is really "out there", but I am being sincere. I feel I am in association with time travellers from the future. They have called me an "information keeper". I often have the feeling that I have already lived this life before (my name even means "rebirth") - like i am going backwards in time - and that I had to come back to the past to record things and get information that will be vital in the future? I know that sounds very strange, but that is my honest feeling.

I think someone's messing with their past too- Our present, and past. kind of like they've gotten to the point where they will take the risk, since any outcome would be better than the reality they are facing. And, well, if they did change our past some, how would we know? it would be like the whole world was different, only now, it would be the only world we'd know..we wouldn't notice a thing. got a question for yous who think you have contact with these travelers....how do you know what stage in this travelers timeline he is at for each of his visits? I'm serious, since the traveler's sequence of events and mine are not the same and does cause some confusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

The answer to that question would be to save our Earth's generations to come from an unfolding of Cosmic Times. I can tell you at the age of seven I was contacted by five different space races out there, that were upset with what was going on. But I will tell you that I am here to make sure there is a peacefull resolution to come. I can tell you that we cease to exist, in a future generations to come, that already happened but sent some of us back to fix the (futures present) Timeline to come for a peacefull outcome.

And that I was told that those other selves in other 'Time Lines' contacted me saying they came to a mends. And that we are all working together, (All races) are set in the field of motion to move the Universe forward. The feuds are over with the BIG BOSSES, it might be the sub-levels that are still griping on this, but this has no consequence for us. As long as we stay in the present moment, we will be on a different TimeTable of time.

It's just some Earthlings just haven't got the MEMO, yet.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"unfolding of Cosmic Times"

end of time?? just wondering, since that is what it was termed as to me....

a massive gap in creation, caused somehow by us, a portion kind of "uncreated" ..that must somehow be recreated......but there was no mention of anyone actually trying to relocate the earth to another spot in time/space.

I was just wondering, since, well, I think that before you actually move this earth to another spot, you would be more likely to "create" a cheap imitation of this earth...and well, lucifer already went down that path, a third of the angels couldn't muster up enough energy to hold their "creation" together, which is why they keep coming back to this creation trying to swipe the energy needed.

there is gonna be another example of this popping up in the future, much smaller than lucifer's grand experiment...was just wondering if you were laying some of the foundations for it...if so, well, expect this problem....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

See this is what must happen, but it must happen with the maturity of our race to see the light. And far as the Unfolding of Cosmic Times, I am referring to The Lyran Death Squads that took place a time ago.

We must understand that each member of this galaxy at large is setup for the interest of its people. These so called (negative groups) as we percieve them are not, they are also from the light. They are catalysts for growth.
Some cut themselves off from the life cycle and created disasters for themselves instead of facing problems head on. But the groups out there that are self serving have been over ridden by the chiefs in command. If a society is to experience growth it must reach out to others in other points of evolution, so they can see a reflection of growth in themselves to move on.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One must look at this with a (UNIVERSAL OUTLOOK) because not doing so cuts off others for growth. We are all one big chain link guiding the world home. We are all trying to help each other out, that way we get back to our GOD LIGHT. The Divine Destination, has already been set in place we just have to be OURSELVES, iF we are to fullfill that mission. Our True Selves. LIGHT WARRIORS FROM SOURCE.=LIFE GIVERS FROM SOURCE.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
See what happened back then created shock waves everywhere, That (Alien Agenda) all of us were once part of took place, still plays out here with the groups from foreign nations. But to fix all this mishap, which has been resolved in Central Space by the Peacekeepers of Time. Is now coming to our area. Everybody is free to be who they really are. So you could say that our karmic cycle from a times past still ended up here but is being resolved now. By INFLUENTIAL people. Starship Commanders.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
And your (Starship Commanders) are (here) incarnate on Earth to baptize Earths sun in the Holy Spirit. lol. One way or the other, which means most will be kicking and screaming and resolving past issues.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You got to love GODS WARRIORS. (G.)reat (O.)mniscent (D.)irectors from the Central Sun.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
All of this was done through Frequency waves, or Truth Vibrations. And you have yourselves to thank for that, there was a calling out into space and some were selected for Special Missions, Crisis Intervention, Time Coordinate conducting.

(Your work will have paid off if you stay true to yourselves.)

In General to the people.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I will tell you this that they are here to help without taking the credit, all they want to see is you succeed in becoming your light.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Take back what is yours, Your planet. It's a (responsibility) that pays off more than anything ever could.****** Take back your responsibility****.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
When we meet up with each other we may look at our other selves with humour for the bodies we have chosen to bring in the light.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
cool thread thanks for starting it! To all the people on all the various "sides" on this thread thanks for sharing, each of you has contributed something that has "taught" me...

I never herd the "We Are Gathering"....
Too bad because I would have loved to.

Several years ago the person in my life who was my mentor passed away in a motorcycle accident. It was terrible, it really fooked me up for a bit.

I returned to the northern lake country to attend his funeral and pay my respects to his family. Closure is great.

Upon returning to this beautiful south-western wasteland known as the high desert I stood on my front step and watched huge clouds rolling in. I was overcome with emotions. Even more I was just overwhelmed, i was experiencing sensory overload, I am trying to convey it but I just cannot seem to do it...

So there I was all a-buzz on my front step looking at storm clouds gathering over my little desert refuge and BOOM !!!

Big Thunder
Shook Me

And it was in this instant, overwhelmed emotionally, mentally, and physically, I herd inside my head...
Never Forget

Sure this could have been all emotional and psychological, that seems entirely logical, but it did not feel that way. It felt very clearly like a message. Not a message to "not forget" my friend, but to not forget what he taught me. I have not and that is why I believe in my heart that it was a message.

So i suppose i am way off topic and i apologize for being an ass! My reason for doing this is to validate what so many posters in this thread claim, that they received a message. I want to offer this validation because for those who receive such messages i feel the message is important to them and thus their acceptance of the message should be supported.

I believe that the world is changing, and that we are too. I believe there is a division coming and not all of us will be prepared for it. To me the message "We Are Gathering" relates to it, but it is easy to see everything through our own little windows, our perceptions frame our perception just as does out language....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

i don't think you can change something from the past or future, but they say you can create parallel time lines. i have the feeling that the time travellers i am talking about don't want to change the future, but maybe switch to a parallel line with better information from the past. that is just a feeling i have; i could be wrong.

there are some beings called The Companions or The Watchers, who have identified themselves to me recently. I don't know if they are the ones behind using me as an information collecter/holder or not. I have been trying to get more information on them from "Obsidian", who no longer seems to post at ATS, and he apprently knows these entities. Anyway, I am not comfortable channeling entities, because i've had some bad experiences in the past. it's complicated. like Mengaurd, I've had many different types of contacts with inter- and extra-dimensional beings, both good and bad. and i don't really trust any of them.

curiously - have any of you ever had the feeling that things are backwards from the way they were the day before? like when you wake up in the morning, say the hot and cold faucets are reversed from the way you remember using them the day before (and thus scald yourself as a consequence); or the camera viewing screen on the digital is in the opposite direction from how you remember doing it a million times before (and thus almost snap it off when you open it); or maybe the door opens on the wrong side (and you get slammed in the head)? what is up with that? is that being in a parallel universe?

another thing that is weird. i'll dream of things the day before they happen, and when they do happen, usually the next day or soon after, i have a strong deja vu that the event actually happened before the dream and that i am actually in the process of going backwards, like a human tape recorder on rewind.

what does all this mean? and how do those things tie in with synchronicities and a feeling of gathering energies?

[edit on 25/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

That's cool, Animal. I'd definitely take it as a "message".

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join