It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Every single night, as I'm falling asleep I always catch myself starting to dream. These dreamlets are so vivid and where I'm not fully asleep, they startle me to the point that I fully wake up and I have to start the sleep process over again. This goes on several times before I finally go to sleep.

Here's the crazy part. I followed this thread from it's inception because I find it very interesting. So many people hearing basically the same message can't be dismissed. I meditate all the time and I've heard some sounds but never a complete sentence. So, the other night I'm trying to fall asleep and I actually get two full blown auditory hypnagogic hallucinations.Lol No visuals either time - just words.

The first time I heard a womans voice - very soft, feminine, almost like she was talking through a computer (it's hard to describe) and it said "I won't allow you to follow. Leave." It was shocking. I opened my eyes and went over in my mind what just had happened and I attributed it to myself having read this thread a few days before. So, I shut my eyes to go back to sleep and I heard a mans voice say my real name twice.

I had to get up and smoke a cigarette. I don't like not understanding my own mind conjuring up something so out in left field.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Just got your message today

And what it means to me..
Is that our conscious is comming together under one idea, one thought that will lead us into many other thoughts..

Its like a spark in the dark.. A gathering of the minds, to understand we are all one.. And it only takes the understand of this to understand such things

Thanks for posting the thread

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
menguard - Yes, thanks for posting this thread. I don't feel so alone now in what I am experiencing.

HudaXX - I agree with you, in what you say. Grays- I've never seen them, but when I read about them, I always believe, like I know they are real. Shadow people, I see them too, always have, but I thought they were 'ghosts/spirits (I see ghosts too...but shadow people are not in the same category I take it, I need to look it up)

Perhaps they are jealous of our souls/spirits?

Yes, I mentioned earlier that I know something 'big' is coming. It's almost tangible in the air. Electric at times. I related it to being like 9/11, only much bigger. And that I wasn't too scared of it because I knew that afterward, something wonderful would happen. Perhaps you are right and whatever it is, it will fail and that will bring it all together. It feels not too far off, actually. I've been feeling it very strongly, the 'coming' of it, for about 6 months now. That feeling started just a little while before the thinking/feeling/hearing of, "It's beginning...."

Laurie

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So menguard what do you know about these female voices heard on the edge of sleep? guardian angels doesnt feel right to me so why dont you tell me your theory on it? also what do you make of the prophecy in the bible? surely they wouldnt leave that part unedited?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Last post and this is in pure TRUTH AS BEST AS i CAN DO. The GATHERING IS OF YOUR SOULS. TO THE UNHOLY ONE> I AM NOT KIDDINGGGGG!!!!!! THIS IS ONE of the SEALED and If you ARE able to really see this do not accept any of the beliefs here even though my posts may even contradict what I have said in the past....

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm. funny that you say that, I was once engaged to a fellow by the name of james, when I was still in high school. by the way, my name is katherine.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And menguard has mysteriously vanished which is starting to confirm my suspicions about him. is the disinformation intentional? or are you just having trouble separating the truth from the lies yourself?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by HuntaXX]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
And menguard has mysteriously vanished which is starting to confirm my suspicions about him. is the disinformation intentional? or are you just having trouble separating the truth from the lies yourself?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by HuntaXX]

Disinformation? Since more than just he has 'heard' this internal stimuli does that make them spreading disinformation as well? Does that mean more than he is having trouble separating truth from lies???

All have a voice and an opinion. Perhaps negative ones like this should be kept within? As for mengaud 'vanishing', perhaps he has a life outside of ATS???

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Redemptionseeker]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Oh yeah, thats what I do in my spare time disinform, I am a real advocate of that.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by HuntaXX

Truth comes in more than one shade of color. The 'Ancient Ones' I have met are Spiritual Scientists, they don't have time to play with peoples minds. But there is a regression in all states of life.

Undesirables have played there role in our society and have been useful now the time for truth to be revealed is now.

We have our SOns of Light and Sons of Darkness peddling for truth, but only ONE wins. The God WITHIN.
We both know they can and DO play with peoples minds on a regular basis. the 'Ancient Ones' have good and bad factions just as we do

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

How do you know when your in good company?
Amswer:When your free to design as you wish.

Animal fear is instinctive in humans in the pupil stage.

After the fear of the unknown subsides a balance of the two fields happen.

'What we may fear may help set us free'

Sometimes we may fear our drill sergeants but in the end we always learn something of ourselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would agree that (extreme circumstances) call for (extreme measures)

And think about what you are learning to become in the [Grand scheme] of things perhaps a (First Class Cosmic Citizen).

At the end of the day the (Drill Sergeant) knows he did everything in his power to make sure you will get out alive.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Try not to fear the Teachers or lessons, because of appearance, to judge something (before it is uncovered) is self righteous.

You want to meet other members of outside intelligence, but if you can't handle it in your head, how will you handle it in real life.

Cosmic Cheerleaders are there (for) a reason.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride, because thats all it is a ride back home.

To INTELLIGENCE AND BEYONDDDDDDDDD, echoeing sound would be appropriate here.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Menguard, you're onto something. The voices have started with me, now. I don't get delusional that fast. Usually it takes me about two years to form a completely delusional obsession, and as of now I'm only halfway there... but this one seems to not be so delusional. I'm actually getting answers, although very slowly.

But gulldern, like I posted in your higher light answers thread, this whole trip is making me feel exceedingly more insane each day... but for some reason, I'm thinking the closer I come towards insanity, the closer to the truth I will be... so I ain't gunna hold it back. I'm just gunna scratch my head until I find another answer... err prolly another question.... but every answer can also be another question. Those are the best kind, in my opinion. Gives things purpose, gives life motion. I accept it all.

But should I take some aspirin if it all gets to be too much, or should I just let it all be as it may?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They have their own best interests in mind when it comes to the bigger picture and i believe once the factions provoking war and conflict are removed peoples naturally good natures will win over their bad natures in the end. i believe the only way for humans to be truly free is to learn to deal with their own problems with NO interference of ANY kind! but i suppose learning that all creations are flawed would be a good lesson for a young pupil to learn and ive already decided im not incarnating here again after death so long as i dont need to seek revenge or anything like that so maybe i shouldnt care about the games being played at the cost of innocent lives?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

(Drill Sergeant) is here.

Boy, I don't care if you have to have dinner with the Devil himself you will learn. And it might scare the hell out of you, good thats your miscalculation of life, presenting itself to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Flawed or different.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by HuntaXX

Flawed or different.

flawed. life is always striving to come closer to perfection because perfection doesnt exist

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
(Earths Core) is nothing to fear sir, but fear itself.

We must learn, we must love to learn, we must learn to live, we must live to die. For death is the processing of life.

We don't cease to exist, but we take a different shuttle home.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So menguard what do you know about these female voices heard on the edge of sleep? guardian angels doesnt feel right to me. also what do you make of the endgame prophecy in the bible? surely they wouldnt leave that part unedited?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join