It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed drug plane owned by US Government?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is the rest from my previous post.....

The answers of Bill Crip the interview via telephone with the general manager of Air Rutter International was obtained after three calls and it became in English, whose translation is the following one:

The answers of Bill Crip the interview via telephone with the general manager of Air Rutter International was obtained after three calls and it became in English, whose translation is the following one:
we call you from the newspaper Por Esto ! and we have some questions that….
Bill Crip interrupts and says to us: - we do not have anything to do with the airplane Grumman Gulfstream II N987SA that fell yesterday. We sold day 30 of August of 2007.
- To whom, Mr. Crip?
-( him ) I cannot provide that information.
- Yesterday, in the page of Internet of Air Rutter International still they offered in rent that apparatus. Why they did it if no longer were of its property, it was made him notice.
- That was an error of the person in charge of the page and only yesterday it was corrected.
- Too much coincidence, don’t you think so Mr. Crip ?
- I do not have commentaries on that.
- the company that you represent it’s private or belongs from some form to the government of the United States? I inform to him that I am recording our conversation.
- I cannot respond that question and why it records to me?
- It is a work routine; if it wants I do not record to him, but answer me: that company is property of the government of the United States ?
- I cannot answer that.
- Why when calling to their office in Farmingdale, New York answers in California?
- I cannot answer that.
- Know you it company Donna Blue Inc. Aircraft?
- That company is involved in the operation of sale of the airplane, but I cannot give more data him and in this office nobody will speak more with you.
- Why, Mr. Crip, what do you fear ?
- ( him ) I cannot comment out more. And immediately the call was cut that we had done to the telephone number of Mr. Crip: 001 (562) 425 88 80. Later we tried to make contact with the enemy with the offices of the company Donna Blue Inc. Aircraft, in Florida, whose telephone is 001 (954) 422 54 50, but it responded a answer machine to us that requests to leave message. On the other hand, the telephone (415) 555 55 55 that the company slogan in their page of Internet and that the Parks correspond to their offices in Mer it, California, simply does not exist. Finally we will indicate that as much the pages of Air Rutter International like the one of Donna Blue Inc. Aircraft, were in target from yesterday, soon of the collapse of the narcotics detective-Grumman in the proximity of the municipal head of Tikokob.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I had some additional information on this incident related to the CIA renditions covered in another post. However this may be a different plane crash involving the CIA and coke....i get so confused because they appear to have either crappy pilots or crappy planes take your pick

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

brill

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
just testing..

[edit on 10-10-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Just testing?testing what?Whatever.....heres my 2cents worth.....
This airplane is the biggest smoking gun that weve had handd to us(by us, i mean yer basic people)
The trace gets back to the CIA and the implications are bigger than a hundred dirty bombs delivered by terrorists....If this gets followed up and layed at the doors to langley then we have the definitive proof that the CIA has done more to harm the citizens of America than all the enemies of the past hundred years!
These turncoats have outright killed and destroyed millions of american lives!right here on yer local streets...All across America theyve peddled their dope to our children and our socially neglected to finance their opulence, and illegal activities.....to furthur subvert control of the goverment from the American people...American citizens will be paying the bill for many decades to come....!As will the rest of the world...
Like a cancer eating the host to death theyve waved the flag of patriotism while gnawing away at the foundations of the very nation they are sworn to protect....THEY SOLD HUNDREDS OF TONS OF THIS # TO OUR KIDS!
It becomes obvious that the Democracy of America is merely freedom to become a victim of the goverments elitist bloodsucking of the citizens......
Those in such positions of power have betrayed their own people to enrich themselves by offering up the youth of a nation as a sacrifice on the altar to their own bloated retirements.
I say..........." Off with their HEADS!"
bergle

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Interesting story about the Gulfstream II jet filled with 3.7 tons of coc aine that crashed in the Yucatan a couple of weeks ago.

How does a plane only able to carry a Max payload: 5,456 lb (2,480 kg) carry a payload of 3.7 tonnes????

Also would the US government be that dumb to use such an obvious plane for drug running.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here's an older thread about a 5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA

The detective work on this thread is pretty good....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

How does a plane only able to carry a Max payload: 5,456 lb (2,480 kg) carry a payload of 3.7 tonnes????

Also would the US government be that dumb to use such an obvious plane for drug running.

That could be why it crashed. it was overloaded. Wouldn't be the first time. As for would the government be that dumb...Uh yes.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Incorrect. It crashed, at least, according to reports, because it ran out of fuel after having been chased by the Mexican Air Force for around two hours. This is why there was no explosion and the aircraft is relatively intact, aside from breaking in half—there was no fuel.

News reports from Mexico universally declare that the aircraft was spotted flying in a wide, circular pattern over the Mexican town of Tixkokob, not far from Cancun. Onlookers called the Mexican police and army. Helicopters followed the jet for over two hours until it crashed in a forested location outside the city.

No fire attended the crash, indicating that the craft had simply run out of fuel.

Source

As to the weight of the coc aine—I don't believe that's been confirmed very well. Hopsicker's piece is the first place I've seen the 3.7 ton weight listed. Previously it was "Around 3 tons" and "3.2 tons". I doubt any of those are exactly correct. I'm not positive, but imagine the 5452 lb (2.72 ton) max payload can be increased by removing the seats and other unnecessary items that only add weight when flying drugs.

Another thing—Donna Blue Aircraft, Inc. was incorporated on March 29, 2007, so unless they moved from a different state, which is possible, the statement on their site claiming they've been in business since 1995 is not so true. They purchased N987SA around August 30/31, 2007, and allegedy (I have yet to see an actual copy of the bill of sale) re-sold it to Clyde O'Connor and Greg Smith September 16, 2007, two days before it departed the U.S. with a scheduled destination of Cancun.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
This airplane is the biggest smoking gun that weve had handd to us(by us, i mean yer basic people)
The trace gets back to the CIA and the implications are bigger than a hundred dirty bombs delivered by terrorists....

It's possible that this does lead back to the CIA, and that's fine, but currently the only bit of evidence indicating the CIA may have had a role is an old list of rendition aircraft on a German website. That may either be inaccurate, or, equally as likely, N987SA was used for a rendition flight, once, and was chartered from its legitimate owner that one time. It's very possible to have been both used by the CIA and drug smugglers and for neither of them to be connected.

In my experience, finding evidence linking illicit activity to the CIA is very difficult, and it's very rare to come across anything legitimately indicating even a remote connection. That's not at all a suggestion to stop looking for things, and I think this should be investigated as much as possible. I'm glad this crash is getting the news coverage it should, since coverage of N900SA, the DC9 in Mexico last year with 5.5 tons of coc aine, died out after only several days.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by LoganCale]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
you know, i wonder what john lear thinks of this cia plane thing...he used to fly for the cia and might have some insight on this.
someone light up the bat er john signal!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great, our government is sellin' dope.What else is new.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Probably because the Taliban got their butts kicked and need a source of funds to keep their Jihad against American coalition in Afghanistan. Where the Taliban going to get their funds from? Afghan taxpayers?

I don't post much anymore, but are you kidding me? You know what the taliban did to people that grew that stuff? If I recall, they kill them and burned everything down. The taliban were very strict against that stuff, yet after they are thrown out of power it is them that is growing the stuff? do you have ANY sources to support such a wild claim? The taliban are all but a memory, yet they are the ones producing opium in record amounts?

What it seems like is 1 of 2 things. The poor afgan population is growing it to make income or the US is backing it, though I would prefer the former.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very suspicious indeed. After looking at the Donna Blue Aircraft web page, I can only assume that they think we are all stupid. Well ,they probably do think that. A very sad and lackluster attempt.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I put this thread on some nights ago but used names unfortunately. The whole story was deleted. Must of touched a nerve or maybe its just BS. I thought this place tries to find the truth. I have one name which was deleted along with my last post with his name and he was involved in CIA and ATS.

Be aware that there is some evidence that ATS is a CIA asset (controlled directly or indirectly)... they routinely attract whistleblowers, witnesses and researchers, and then after a thread has started and has really got going, they start to trash the story with ‘sockpuppets’ (the same person posting under multiple usernames) which are often the moderators themselves.

We were told this in some detail by an ex-member of ATS who was very closely involved with the organizing administration team. Their ex-lawyer, Wxxxe Jxxschke, who posted as ‘Centxxxt’, is also very likely to be a CIA asset (quite a long story, but lots of evidence).

May I say for the record I have no reason or want to die I love life. Of 11/10/07 midnight or 12/10/07.

what you make of that buddie

[edit on 11-10-2007 by pierreletrek]

[edit on 11-10-2007 by pierreletrek]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

i used to work for the government and believe you me anything your mind could possibly imagine some fellow workers were possible of doing-------including murder of those that got in their way whether of fellow workers or military police or higher ups in the command structure.we have a judicial system that many times favours the crooks over the supposed government and lets the crooks go free who i have witnessed sue our government for defamation of charachter and have won thanks to senile or crooked judges-----when you see the case is hopless to complain----you learn to keep your mouth shut.i'm basically retired from the situation----just using up my leave till retirement pension kicks in----the crooks i was forced to work for wouldnt be the least bit interested in trying to get the education the rest of us can get here---so i'm not worried telling you guys this.using military equipment to commit crime worldwide to make the gang rich means nothing to them---its just normal buisness at taxpayers expense----their attitude is who cares? they will never catch us

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sadet
Very suspicious indeed. After looking at the Donna Blue Aircraft web page, I can only assume that they think we are all stupid. Well ,they probably do think that. A very sad and lackluster attempt.

The Donna Blue Aircraft website is hosted on homestead.com, which allows people to use stock templates to create their websites. Clearly they've added a template and partially filled it in, and then never completed it. The testimonial is obviously a stock thing that came with the template (it's in proper English, for one thing, unlike the rest of the site) as well as the contact information, which is a false phone number and Homestead's address. Probably created the site and forgot about it, or, upon hearing the plane crashed, quickly created it. They would be just as likely to do this if they were drug smugglers unrelated to the U.S. government, and it seems far more likely that a CIA operation would have set up the cover in advance.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Clyde O'Connor, the man who purchased N987SA two days before it flew to South America, landed at Halifax International Airport in a Cessna 210 on Wednesday. Upon landing, he was asked by the border officials if he was carrying any firearms. He said that he was not. For some reason his aircraft was searched anyway, and two handguns were found on board. They were taken away and he was fined $1,500, and an additional $2,000 to have his aircraft returned.

I searched FlightAware.com for a Cessna 210 that departed Halifax International for the Azores last week, and found one, Thursday night: N210TM.

The aircraft is registered to Mellon Investments Corporation, 3511 Silverside Road, Suite 105, Wilmington, Delaware. This is the address of Delaware Registry, Ltd., a company that sets up Delaware corporations.

This may be a bit of a stretch, but it's very interesting nonetheless. I came across this page, which mentions another company that shares the same address, One Leasing. They had an aircraft, N1116G, crash in Columbia in 2003, with four people on board that U.S. embassy officials indicated were employees of the CIA.

Washington is refusing to provide any information on the identity or the jobs of the kidnapped men.

But US embassy sources said they were part of the Office of Regional Administration, which they indicated was a CIA front.

Source

Later stories claimed they were employees of California Microwave Systems, a government contractor, and were on a classified anti-drug mission.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well ya know after so many career intel were forced out of the CIA for daring to tell the truth to power about Iraq and all, I am quite sure that they are running somewhat behind of the professional spook stuff these days. it could very well be a CIA op and a very sloppy one at that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Daniel Hopsicker has posted a new article containing a startling allegation. Hopsicker, through an aviation executive associated with Greg Smith, one of the two pilots whose names are on N987SA's final bill of sale, contacted Smith and asked about the $2 million in cash that was paid for the aircraft. According to Smith, it was provided by Don Whittington.

I have not yet confirmed this myself, but Hopsicker alleges that at least three Gulfstreams used by the U.S. government for extraordinary rendition were provided by Whittington's company, World Jet, Inc. (N229WJ, N500ND, N252WJ are three examples provided by Hopsicker, and I intend to do a bit of checking on those myself.) Additionally, Wallace J. Hilliard's Gulfstream, N351WB, was purchased from Whittington. Hilliard, as most undoubtedly know, owned Huffman Aviation, the flight school where Mohammed Atta trained. N351WB was later seized by the DEA after being caught with 43 lbs of heroin on board.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My flightaware analysis of:
N229WJ - Flight Aware N229WJ
N500ND - WORLD JET OF DELAWARE INC (WILMINGTON DE).
This flight is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator
N252WJ - AERO TOY STORE INC (FT LAUDERDALE FL).
This flight is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator
N351WB - FlightAware couldn't find N351WB

Pilot Of CIA Drug Plane Talks

[edit on (11/2/07) by AllSeeingI]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join