It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMasonry - who can join?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

OOH I caught the troll ! this is sweet!
But I'm in college.... way out of breath... was a member...cant remember...may have posted here... but I'm in college... so i can't remember...what lodge or ... i'm in college...may have posted here... I dont remember...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

OOH I caught the troll ! this is sweet!
But I'm in college.... way out of breath... was a member...cant remember...may have posted here... but I'm in college... so i can't remember...what lodge or ... i'm in college...may have posted here... I dont remember...

troll?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Richardfromoxford

The beauty of U2U's is that they DON'T muddy the conversation or flow of the thread. They work great for peripheral conversations. I've never NOT received a U2U until now.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I spelled your name wrong on the u2u...What's your deal dude...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Richardfromoxford

But you don't have to spell anything correctly to send a U2U or anything here. It's called mouse-click... You gave a a lame answer. So that's my deal , ummm, duuuuude.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Or maybe he doesn't know how to use th U2U function.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

He does now, for better or worse. i just sent one. We'll see I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

He also mentioned he was a member of Stokes Lodge 32 in NC, back on page four.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I found that it seems to be a real and regular lodge. ! But determining individual membership status is difficult.

[edit on 7/16/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
we have over 200 members...however, I doubt we have put up who is in good standing or not....

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richardfromoxford
I am a mason and I have always wondered if a KOC could join?

I am both a Mason and a member of the knights of columbus. A member of the KofC can be a Mason, but a Mason cannot be a member of the KofC. The Catholic Church is paranoid that the Masons are trying to overthrow the church. When in all actually Masonry has brought me closer to my faith than the KofC has. Only reason I am still in the KofC a buddy of mine and I joined the KofC at the sametime. We both served together in the Army. He knows i am also a mason but keeps that secret from the KofC brothers. So that I won't get excommunicated from the church.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnIllusion
The Masons Look To The East (Woman)...
The Women Look To Man (Adam Kadmon)...
You Have Cábala And That Is Just As Cool.
However.... Don't Tell'em Pinocchio Told'ya.
I'm already In Hot Water With Them.
I Saw The Empress' Boobs.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MacMerdin

The Fraternity is run on a intra-family, inter-generational basis. Any outsiders joining will remain as such largely. Long time Masonic Families run the organization, Lodge by Lodge, City by City, State by State, Trade & Profession by Trade & Profession.

You the marrying type?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aljoharris

Oooooo knights? Do you have swords and stuff?.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AWebuse

The Fraternity is run on a intra-family, inter-generational basis. Any outsiders joining will remain as such largely. Long time Masonic Families run the organization, Lodge by Lodge, City by City, State by State, Trade & Profession by Trade & Profession.

You the marrying type?

This is how i see the mason's also.

Very close and tighted lipped when it comes to information.

So i wonder what the price of a hit is currently at.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

No women no kids 50 quid and a bottle of tizer.
I'm cheaper than the mason's.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

You the marrying type?

Actually, we are not. We are happy to share anything we can with you. What is it you want to know?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You the marrying type?

Actually, we are not. We are happy to share anything we can with you. What is it you want to know?

Na i am good on the wet work for now.

LOL
I would like the keys to the crypto now.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AWebuse
Well, I'm the first in my family to join Freemasonry and I'm the head of a Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons. I'm also the current Pre-Eminent Governor of my York Rite College. I've also served as Worshipful Master of three different Lodges, Past Patron of my Eastern Star Chapter, Past Eminent Commander of my Knights Templar Commandery, Past Illustrious Master of my Cryptic Masons Council, and Past President of the OHP of Idaho. I'm also a member or officer in Order of the Silver Trowel, Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor, Scottish Rite, Grand College of Rites, Red Cross of Constantine, Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon, Knights of the York Cross of Honor, Royal Order of Scotland, Allied Masonic Degrees, Ye Antient Order of the Corks, Masonic Order of the Bath, Masonic Order of Athelstan, Shriners International, and an Adept, VII°, of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF). All of this I accomplished without consideration of my family line, as I said in the beginning, I'm the first in my family to join Freemasonry. One's progress through Freemasonry is not based upon bloodlines, but rather one's merit and what they put into it.

a reply to: testingtesting
In many orders, we do like the Knights Templar.

a reply to: howtonhawky
So tight-lipped that I've posted hundreds of articles on Freemasonry on my website.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You the marrying type?

Na i am good on the wet work for now.

LOL
I would like the keys to the crypto now.

par for the course.

Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join