It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMasonry - who can join?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

whatever

i may have made one or two assumptions but your post are a joke and have no meaning other than trying to cover for what you are portraying as a totally innocent group when in reality the secretly cover each others arses.

The majority of my post have been factual and not biased info. such as you bring.

as i said if you care about truth and have power then use or other wise shill on for your brothers.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Who was murdered? Provide the names of the people so we can see if the person(s) who did it went unpunished.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I love it when anti-Masons are cornered and asked to substantiate their proof, they get so hostile and start using logical fallacies such as ad hominems.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Freemason:

• The Chamber Of Reflection (0°)...

• The Blue Lodge (1°-3°)...

• The Lodge Of Perfection (4°-32°)...

• Heredom (33°)...

• The United Grand Lodge Of England...

• The Southern Jurisdiction Of The Freemason...

• The Compass, And The Square, And The Volume Of The Sacred Law (3.14)...

• The Grand Architect Of The Universe (1)...

• The Worshipful Master, And The Senior Warden, And The Junior Warden (3)...

• The Pillars- Ionic, Doric, Tuscan, Corinthian, And Composite (5)...

• The Arts- Geometry, Arithmetic, Logic, Rhetoric, Music, Grammar, And Astronomy (7)...

• The Master, And The Apprentice, And The Craft... So Mote It Be...

• To Be One, Ask One...
• To Make A Good Man Better...
• More Light In Freemasonry...
• Look To The East...
• Belief In A Godhead...

• Other(s):
Cuffs, Sash, Knots, Gloves, Chain, Vest, Badges, Suit, Hat, And Apron...

edit on 10-6-2018 by Pinocchio because: Is This What We're Arguing About... !?!...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ask Them About:

Hiram Abif...
Jubilee... And Jubela, And Jubelum, And Jubelo...
Jahbulon...
Mahabone...
The Widow...

edit on 10-6-2018 by Pinocchio because: This Is What We're Arguing About!...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

would I stick up for a brother mason? yes, in a second. I would take his word for whatever he asked of me, and assume he was straight up. And if I found different, and he lied to me, I would be sure that he was charged for his offence. Trust is a key factor in what we do.

I know that human nature can allow bad people to pretend to be good, and some of them may have made it to masonry. Hell, you may have a whole town full of evil masons who kill and hide those facts from everyone else. But I kind of doubt it. And if you can't offer names or some proof of what you claim, then I'm sure you can understand why we might not buy into your story.

Masons try to be good men and help those who need help. It's the overall theme. And they/we do it even if some paranoid people who know nothing about us spread lies out of fear and ignorance.

If you want to become more knowledgeable about what we are, and what we do, please ask questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacMerdin
Hi, This is my first post, so I hope this is the right place to be asking this question. My question is: Who can join the freemasons? Do you have to be decended from a "grandfather who was a 33rd degree mason" or can anyone who wants to join join? I don't know too much about the masons but I live beside the masonic temple in Washington, DC. It's a nice building with sphinx's on the front steps and all. Thanks for any info.
I’m not sure but I’d like to join!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MacMerdin

Freeman society is like the vfw, American legion, sons of italy.

They are a well known group in ny suburbs

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MacMerdin

Freeman society is like the vfw, American legion, sons of italy.

They are a well known group in ny suburbs

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozzie

Excellent website.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnIllusion

LOL, my wife says the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jillian_Bacardi
[I have never understood why organizations like the FreeMasons, Eastern Star and Shriners have supported the "secrecy" thing especially since they do so many charitable good works and for the most part they are honest, decent, hardworking citizens. Most people associate "secrecy" with .........you have something to hide.............I have done something wrong.]
In reply, the secrets of Freemasonry pertain to Ceremonies and were they readily available to every Tom Dick and Harry, it would be meaningless to new members. And going on about Secrecy, just about every organisation, business and social maintains secrets as it's their business and no one else's. CIA, FBI NSA and Banks..the list is endless. They have secrets which we, the public, would like to know.
It's not about hiding either....it's about protecting.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join