It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMasonry - who can join?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

you have a problem and I can identify it. You can't say "no".
I know a few with that ailment. Don't forget to take time for you.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AWebuse
The Fraternity is run on a intra-family, inter-generational basis. Any outsiders joining will remain as such largely. Long time Masonic Families run the organization, Lodge by Lodge, City by City, State by State, Trade & Profession by Trade & Profession.

You the marrying type?

My great grandfather 50 times removed, Lucius Martinus Reptilius, bless his black heart, was my inspiration to join.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interested in joining but a lodge near requires car to get there as there is no public transport

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

So tight-lipped that I've posted hundreds of articles on Freemasonry on my website.

and none of the information you have posted is likely to be the information you all hide.

that is pretty simple math

secrets are not known to the masses

i am speaking more of localized community influence and such that goes on

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lol

some type of no interference clause

a d9 would make the coarse real pretty...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It's funny. This discussion always goes the same.

you- "I think you guys are hiding something!"

me- "We hide a few things like the handshakes and passwords, other than that, I can tell you anything, what do you want to know?"

you- "and none of the information you have posted is likely to be the information you all hide. "

WTF can I say to that? I don't know what you want to know, or what you think we are hiding, I only know what we do, and what we teach. If there are deep dark secrets, they didn't tell me. And if they didn't tell me, why did I get left out? What do I have to do to get let in on the secrets you claim exist? Surely you know, otherwise, how the F would you know they even existed? youtube? LOL.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

well as i said in the post it is not a secret if someone tells.

also i am speaking on a more localized level and not some great book of hidden knowledge.

i am talking bout events that would put many masons behind bars. that kinda information.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

well as i said in the post it is not a secret if someone tells.

also i am speaking on a more localized level and not some great book of hidden knowledge.

i am talking bout events that would put many masons behind bars. that kinda information.

If you know of masons committing crimes, I'd implore you to turn them in. We try to be examples of good community members, not law breakers. If there are bad masons, they need to be put out, and we have a system just for that.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

lol

that's real funny

you think you have power against such forces.

these people i speak of operate under the guise of doing absolutely anything they can mentally justify in order to preserve the powers that be. If a person would really want to get a look at the actions that many over the years have alluded to then the best place to start is on the local level.

They can and do without even speaking a single word can know if and when a fellow of theirs needs a favor or a certain situation to go their way.

I think the bast way to see the evils that can arise from such secret relationships is camaraderie.

Honestly your post is a slap in the face to anyone who knows the truth.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
If a person would really want to get a look at the actions that many over the years have alluded to then the best place to start is on the local level.

So what evils have you found at the local level?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL

blackmail rape murder kidnapping cover ups...

all the fun stuff

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Only Evil Masons Of The Speculative Craft Allow And Commit Is.... "Black Balling!"

And If, Perhaps, You Are Not "Black Balled".... Then The Next Offense Commited And Allowed Is... "Leveling!"

Meeting On The Level Is An Offense In The Sense Wherein One Who Is Is Proud And Greets A Fellow With Admiration Thus It Can Only Be Found In The Mason As Oppose To The Cowans Who Cannot. Hence Cowans Don't Meet The Greet....

I Am A Cowan Of The First Close Encounter.
I don't frat with masons because they are too darn cute in their costumes. I don't like costumes.... Especially the aprons.

BUT.... If not for their aprons. Their nekedness would cause me to jump off the bridge whilst hoping they're not smart enough to do it too.
edit on 26-5-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did you know I was born on the fourth of July.
Not one single amer'ican knows, except me.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What is this no-word you speak of?

Everyone has secrets.

Freemasonry doesn't cover-up crimes.

Every Grand Lodge has a penal code for Masons who don't hold up to their Obligations, the Charges, or the rules and regulations of the fraternity. No one is above the law.

And what Masons are involved with those crimes? Let's have names, locations, and Lodges.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Um What???

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Um What???

Sorry Ol'Pal...
I just don't know anymore....

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Surely Women can join too.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
"Don't expect perfection in a man because he is a Mason. If you do, you will be disappointed. Masonry makes a man better, but no human agency can make him perfect. If he is a Mason, you have the right to presume he is a fairly good man, but do not condemn Masonry even if a few Masons turn out bad.
Even the great Teacher Himself had a Judas.
The aim and purpose of Masonry is to receive none but good men, keep them good and make them better. Judge the institution not by a few failures, but by the average of its success. That average is high and it consequently gives standing to its members, but it cannot be an infallible guide."

www.masonicinfo.com...

A list of bad Masons on that site.
At least they point them out.
Can we make a wiki page and add Augustus?.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Yes... We can. And we should.
Augustus Sarcasticus Masonicus is very well on his way to becoming an ATS troll....
We must consult the "Imperial Almighty Galactic Overlord Moderator"...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sarcasm highest form of wit

I like the dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join