It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I would definitely put " continually evolving ecosystem" Together.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
OMG!!!! I just checked my profile... I have made 280 posts in this one thread...!!!!
Holy Smokes!!!
I'm either really dedicated...or I need to get a life...!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by JustMike

Dang it Mike..if we use interconnected as a word we lose our only "R"

I'm sorry...
OMG what a rotten day....I was just trying to help. Try "connected", then.

Regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hey it's OK..we are all running off our last few brain cells...
Just gotta keep trying...
Never give up..never give in...never quit...!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Nola213

I would definitely put " continually evolving ecosystem" Together.

You know that crossed my mind, and I don't know why i didn't do it. Fixed anyhow.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Still plugging away here, don't mind my ramblings,

IDEATION, A CONTINUALLY EVOLVING, AND GROUP-DEFINING, ETHICAL BELIEFS CONTENT ECOSYSTEM

Leaving n

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

WOW!!! If you put An evolving continually.....
you may have it dude!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

280P? Quite a metric. Quite a co-habitualized concordance of co-actualized coincidence. Sticky... like mallow AD
Pensive-co-equity in co-agglutinzed-aggregation. That's what sells upstream and laterally within this meta-semantic-paradigm of co-meaningful convolution of co-evolving convergent proto-solution.

I've been messing around with the puzzle and the suffix and prefix soup; co-ideation and eco-sphere, semantic-content. Trouble is they are "made-up" words for which the dictionary is not as yet written. I like the FLIRT guy from Finland - plain language user-speak.

I used up all the letters 3 times so far but it comes out like a dirty-techno-limerick too easily... more after dinner and calculus.

Mira

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

Keep at it honey..and don't fry your brain too much...
there is an honourary place in the ATS Loon Platoon for you!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Okay...I hate quitting...

Feel like it though. Sheesh!

I sent you a U2U a few minutes ago. Don't take too much notice of it, okay?

I just don't like "ecosystem". Okay, okay...I know -- it's buzzword. But I HATE buzzwords!!
How on earth can we sort out a phrase that has "buzzwords" in it? I mean, an ecosystem refers to ecology, to the interaction of living things in a natural environment, not *@#!^%&* (**see note below) computers and interconnecting with ethical user-controlled content. In that context "ecosystems" is plain awful, in my humble opinion. Sure, we are living things but there is NO WAY I am part of an "ecosystem" with some bunch of silicon chips and software! That's a "technosystem interface" if we want to give it a name.

An organization that wants to be a cut above the rabble should stay away from buzzwords that will one day be as outdated as "the bee's knees" and "square"; they should be using language that is as near as "timeless" as they can make it. I loathe new-speak and "buzzwords" in the context of stating an organization's vision. They are "kewl" or even "chill" for normal conversation but not for higher-aspiring statements, so if they have dropped in "new-speak" then the Orwellian implications trouble me...

Edit: For the benefit of other members, "*@#!^%&*" is a buzzword that means "ratzenfratzendinglingdarningfloozlywizzly". I hope that clears this up...

[edit on 28-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You are right...and I replied to your u2u...
But SO is notorious for using the word ecosystem...check his avatar..that doesn't make it right..just highly likely.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
EDIT

LurkOmore .hurry up you got the pizza

[edit on 28-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You are right...and I replied to your u2u...
But SO is notorious for using the word ecosystem...check his avatar..that doesn't make it right..just highly likely.

Yes, he likes "ecosystem", and seeing as this task is about deciphering the statement and not about whether we happen to like the words or not (though we have a right to have our say), I dropped that word in the mix.

Ideation - a continually evolving and ethical user ecosystem, benefiting ......

OR

Ideation - a continually evolving, ethical user ecosystem, benefiting and.....

In either case I'm left with "oncoldpingstenf" and haven't yet puzzled it out, anagram machine notwithstanding...

Just seems a revolution ought to have benefits, and Springer has stated more than once that this should be based of the ethics of the "crowd" not the ones in suits...

Anyway the witching hour approaches so I'm out of here. See you all again soon...

[edit on 28-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One weird thing I noticed. Is after using the known words, ideation a contiual and,,, it seems to use letters starting from the left if you use the dollnean phrase as it is displayed.

Probably just a coincidence but figured I'd point it out.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Very interesting...but I wouldn't know where to proceed from there.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

After reviewing your post of the puzzle (linked above) it occurs to me that you could be led astray with my hint that punctuation was correct. While that's true, technically... [BIG HINT] the words are not necessarily in order.

I simply don't want to hinder with help, if you get my point, so I felt obliged to offer this.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

So Mark , there are 2 commas plus one dash...
but..not necessarily in the order they are in the puzzle....
That makes things more interesting.
Edit to add:
Are you giving us Technically as a word or a clue as well Mark?

[edit on 28-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising

This is the problem I am having as well. I cannot think of any words that define "US" and not to be too big headed,,but surely WE are the "reason for being" of ATS!!!

HUGE HINT:

Why are you limiting your thoughts to it being relative only to AboveTopSecret.com?

[/hint]

That's ALL I can possibly give you folks today.
I dare say it will be solved by sun up now... (NOT saying which sun up though, or which hemisphere's sun up
)

Springer...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Perhaps because we were led to believe all along that it was an ATS evolution...and our as users..Revolution.
So what are we talking about here... ATS has gone BIG TIME? Main stream media?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Global?

What other words can describe the revolution without confining it to ATS?

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join