It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Yes..I put continually evolving together a ways back there...
you could be right about the ecosystem...I'm just not sure because SO has used it before...if he would use it again.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I hadn't noticed that, I've only done a few pages of work on this, so I'm not as closely watching it. Thanks for pointing that out; hopefully it helps everyone some more.

I am amazed at the tenacity displayed by some of the members here at solving this puzzle. I just can't keep up with you all, but hopefully the applause to my quote of basically Kelltars work has helped. I figured it was the least I could do to try and help the members who have gone through notebooks worth of paper *couch AD cough* .

Sorry I hadn't seen you put it together already, but I saw the applause, and figured I post it. Sorry if it was redudant.

Keep chipping away though guys N gals, somethings gotta give!

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I still want thermonite and ive found a place to look for it

thanks

EDIt... 2 beers

[edit on 28-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hmm..is it just me...or from watching this video..does anyone else feel like perhaps ATS just hit the BIG TIME.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Actually right now..I'm watching the NASCAR race in Atlanta...and keep checking the thread whenever there is a caution flag.
Dedicated huh? Stuck between Nascar and freakin DOLLNEANS!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is still only 5 known words, right? A, And, Evolving, Ideation, and Continually?

And I'm guessing Content Ecosystem is in there, but could be completely wrong, but if it is in there it leaves:

, u hlg e iin ,croe ald bpigni esstefnf

And there is two sets of ing's, and two commas so there might be words describing the ideation? _____, _____, and ______?

That would use up the two commas.

Or since the R is still there it could be "A continually evolving user-content ecosystem..."

[edit on 28/10/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I can't believe I watched the whole video....

[edit on 28-10-2007 by TheDudeAbides]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Damn Enjoies...Where you been all this time?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDudeAbides

Well it wasn't a clue...but I thought it was apt.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay I've read all the incoming stuff and my first response is

Mira -- a Nancy Kwan original!! Yeahhhh...WTG!!
(I've known about her for years.) Talk about weaponry!! Make good use of it... My daughter's also a "tall" (about 6 ft, like me) so I appreciate what you are saying...

Okay, now I've got that important item out of the way (which is entirely germane to this thread if you think about it
), I see we have a vid to watch. (I've read the posts but still need to watch the video.)

Meanwhile, although others have posted of "ecosystems" and so on and could well be right, I'll put out this partial idea:

A continually evolving ideation of inter-connected systems, beneficial and ____ ____ ____.

I'm left with "uhgolpgisten", which means that what I've got ain't right, but I agree with the maxim of posting whatever we get. I also agree with "evolving". To answer another member's query (I think it was the dude with the excellent Hendrix avatar - man he rocked!), "evolving" has not been "confirmed" in B&W, but someone got applause from Springer (I think) for posting it as a leading choice, so I take that as meaning it's IN.

BTW it's also possible to make "interconnectedness" if you need a nice big word. And this whole thing is about getting people inter connected, right? That what the spheres diagram screams at me, anyway. (Okay it doesn't scream but it kind of sits in the corner and whimpers...very distracting...)

While I'm raving (hey it's night here so I've had a G&T), I'd just like to thank everyone who has worked on this. Without YOUR perseverance (or even your recent arrival and your new contributions) I would have turned into a quivering mass of something gelatinous by now. I think that goes for a few others as well...

Thank you also to the people who sent me some very kind and supportive posts recently. I'm grateful to you. Truly...

We can do this. Even if we get the solution pretty close to the day, there is at least one member I know of who can make that hotel by subway

Mike

[edit on 28-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mira_of_lurk0more
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane." and "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick.

Yep..we are proof of the former and denial of the latter

The word puzzle "Words"... "real" words or the "new-speak" of crowd-sourcing? Noun-adjective hyphenates and blended meaning noun-verbs. Ideation-sematic-meme-plex-matrices are heavy duty neologism.

If it's "new-speak" I haven't got a prayer. Not where I am; even with the WWW I'm out of the loop, pretty much. I just have to battle on with "normal" English.

dollnean- ngcniualcy evo, evoui shleeoig cnteint itdntion ,crtoea ayald bpisgni esstefmnf

...and twice on Thursdays...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the second video it says "the ecosystem cometh", so thats another hint that ecosystem might be in it.

Also while watching the videos and it saying "Where you be when you revolution begins" maybe the two "ing's" I said where left could be the word "Beginning"? All the letters are there and it takes care of the N's and G's.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Dang it Mike..if we use interconnected as a word we lose our only "R"

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That new video (revolution Nov 5 part 3) -- what is a word that means "crowd"? This is absolutely key to the thing... A crowd is a large group of people. But what other word can we use that will fit the phrase? "Users" doesn't seem good enough. Neither does "masses". (Smack too much of Lenin's statements about religion and opiates...)

??

A query for those of you who are up on the "new-speak" -- do you know of a word we can substitute for crowd? Because WE are the crowd that matters in this!

I'm stumped, and when it comes to English that's a painful admission to make.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hi enjoies,

I posted a reply to you [here] so I hope you saw it...We need all the help we can get, which is why I also gave you the direct link to an anagram solver (with the phrase already loaded). And thanks again for the advice you gave me the other day via U2U. Very cool of you and much welcomed!

Regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We the crowd may be covered by the "ecosystem" as we form a part of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hey mike..according to my thesaurus..masses would be the only appropriate word.
I tried out enjoies suggestion of words...
and I got this...
Ideation- User content, a continually evolving ecosystem, and beginning __
____.
Doesn't work well.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Beginning an ideation called a continually evolving, and user-content, ecosystem

:shk:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Keep trying buddy....it's good to have you here.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
OK, going with the premise that we have these 6 words (I'm gonna leave punctuation aside for now).

-a
-and
-ideation
-continually
-evolving
-ecosystem

That leaves five words to be made out of these remaining letters:

"nchleoigtitnioncrealdbpniesstefnf"

(need to include the hyphen, two commas, and a period).

Figure I'd put this up here for any late comers , plus it helps me also, looking at it like this. This way I can mix up the remaining letters, and sometimes it helps you to see words you wouldn't have, otherwise. *shrug*

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join