It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So is this user called "reVolutionNoV5th" a bonifide member in good standing or a partici-plant?

A guess with some untried words for others to use:

Imagine-a continually evolving UGC ideation noospheric engine and ecosystem

Off to sleep!

Mira

I didn't use the anagram engine...

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

I believe his point status..and my replies...say it all Mira.
Good night.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Guys this is post number 305 for me.
No doubt I will REMEMBER the 5th of November as the day I can finally stop posting in this darn thread!
Yarcofin..you must be loving the points from this thread...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I havent posted but I have been working on this. Im running programs in the background to try to come up with some words. The one that keeps coming to my mind (Jack does not like) is "simplication". Dont know why, but it does. My eyes are hurting, so I am going to let this program run for awhile without me weeding words off of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Couldn't sleep. Toffee-jag and a big glass of milk and one of Mom's industrial-sized oatmeal and date super-cookies.

I sent an email to the blog of the fellow whose anagram server many have been running word puzzle solution attempts on and asked for his help.

He may have some more tools at his disposal than that which is in the online engine. I'd imagine he'd have a good deal more anagramatic-savvy than me at any rate. Here's his blog link, Jeff Boulter's Blog

Another guess without using the engine;

TAN LLC - Imagine everyone, a continually evolving ecosytem of shared digital media content creation and ideation, dynamite.

I still am working only with the terms, "a", "and", "continually" and "ideation"... "evolving" seems like a lock but so do "content", "media", "imagine", "everyone","ecosystem", "global" and "platform"... and while we're at it, books and publishing and radio, video, handsets, pods, and DVD coud be accounted for by adding "all" to "media"... it's all a bit "folksonometrified semantic semiotic quasi-sentient 3D-neo-nonaspherical para-noospheric poly-ontology" for Dummies - like me. LOL. Twine, twitter, widgets and gadgets. Tapestry.

I think I'll watch Bladerunner again... Rutger Hauer, yeah that's the hotness. A small-ish less handsome inferior replicant rendition of my big brother Attila without the long flowing curly blonde-white mane or the muscles.

Mira

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
the frst 6 words?

A
CONTINUALLY
EVOLVING
ECOSYSTEM
USING
DIGITAL
CONTENT
IDEATION
AND

SOMEONE
CRACK IT'

[edit on 29-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here's my stab in the dark based on the post above:

Imagine, everyone - a content ecosystem and a continually evolving global ideation media platform.

This is soooo hard, that's why I've resisted adding anything until now.

Peace for now

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I believe we are looking for a phrase that defines ATS (or any website)as the core , using our power and content on multi platforms, including but not limited to the internet.
Yes I know I just reworded what Springer already said...but I simplified it.
We have been limiting this revolution/evolution to ATS only.
Perhaps there is a WAY bigger picture here.
Thoughts? Ideas? Wild speculation?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Thoughts? Ideas? Wild speculation?

I'll take C for 2000...

Even with all the words we have been given it still some 2-3 thousand possible word combinations

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

YEP...Sad

Whatcha gonna do..?
Just keep speculating and throwing it out there.
>sighs<

Edit to add:
Aside from the known words...the others that we keep using like ecosystem, content,digital, user ....has anyone received confirmation that these words are correct?
We could be trying to fit square pegs into round holes.Just because it seems like those words could be right does not mean they are...anyone who has used the anagram decoder will see that there are many possibilities....and very frustratingly so.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Has anybody figured out the significance of the video saying SoHo towards the end?

Does it mean that there is going to be a simultaneous event going on in London, as well as New York?

I don't recall reading anything about this?

Any ideas, anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Just NYC, Hotel Gansevoort, address listed as the SoHo section of NY but is actually the Gansevoort Market area or also know as the Meat Packing District.

That's some good wrok MIRA, too bad there are too many "r's"

like this ARARRGGHHGHHGH!!

Keep pluggin hope everything is fine with pops

IrishLass burned the midnight oil and started a program trying to run the phrase.

It was still running when we got up this morning.

I hope it magicly pops up out of that program.

I am still trying,

Has anyone seen the ad banner that is shown in the first frame of the new video?

it says It's payback time! could that be something

Is this the first goose I chase this week?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Damn - hoped there would be something perhaps going on in our fair isle as well.

Should have guessed though. We never get the cool stuff.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hmmm. I thought we determined way, way back there that this spans a much larger perimeter than just the ATS web forums. Fora. Whatever.

I think we're definitely on the right track. The Above Network is the core. ATS is the seed (maybe). From that you branch out into multiple media formats and technologies, but all intersect at The Above Network hub.

And I don't think we can expect many more hints until we're closer to V-Day.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Off to classes (which is fine because I get to take Attila's Bimmer for the day). I checked "reVolutionNoV5th-wad's" data dump in TX. Zap. Tears lost in rain. The higher level URL has gone away too (at least for now). Parasitic vapo-user or stunted rodeo clown who couldn't make it in pro-rodeo?

Mira

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can't escape the grip of "ECOSYSTEM". I agree with some (Mike?) who questioned the semantic validity, but it is a word that seems near and dear to the heart of the Amigo's, especially SO.

Did you guys catch the very faint "ECOSYSTEM" word appearing across the background of the latest video, near the 1:01 mark? It only appears for a second or two, but it's the largest word of the video and the manner in which it barely fades in and quickly out but takes up the whole screen is, I believe, significant.

Anyway - for most of my combination attempts, I keep plugging in "ECOSYSTEM" as a pseudo-Fifth "given". What the heck - we gotta make some assumptions!

Other than that - I'm all over the map. I see many of you are regurgitating the same similar versions of potential solutions we threw against the wall oh, 30 pages back or so. Fun, eh?

Ok, Outrageo - back to the cement mixer! "yesssss, Massssterrr..."

[edit on 10/29/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
sheesh. Crakeur makes a little joke, teases the brainstrust a bit and y'all are up in arms. Yes, I was kidding. Of course I was. I've actually been talking, almost non-stop, at how amazing you guys have been. The way you guys feed off eachother is reminiscent of the way we tackled the tough questions back when I was playing games here. I am a sarcastic personality and my sarcasm is must be fed. Please accept my apologies for the poke in the bellies. It wasn't meant to upset your feeding eachother thoughts and clues and leads and hints. Now, go back to doling out nuggets of food for thought to eachother and feed on the results. Feed people, feed.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Feed us, as we have not been able to go to store for real food. And I just ate my last M&M......errrr.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Did you guys catch the very faint "ECOSYSTEM" word appearing across the background of the latest video, near the 1:01 mark?

Yep, I saw it too. Pretty sure it says “the ecosystem cometh”, and that’s why I think it fits in the puzzle too…

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Need help. Running anagram program. I have put in the known words. Based on words known, does anyone have an idea of the order of the words. IE as in earlier post "A continually evolving ecosystem (using) digital content ideation and". I can put the words in specific orders to try to come up with additional words. Problem is, word such as ideation is not a word in program, I had to add it. So if there is another word like ideation (not in program), it wont work properly unless I add the word. Any ideas, or as Crakeur said "Any food for thought."

[edit on 29-10-2007 by IrishLass]

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join