It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
New Info!

Just got some applause from Springer for this post-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regarding bumping the ATS Mix posts in general and the Discovery show in particular. So there's definitely some ATS Mix info we need.

I think.

But alas, I need to run and actually get some stuff done. So have fun guys.

[Edit to add]

Okay, I'm disqualified because of all the inside info I have on Crakeur. But no worries - I'm leveraging it to acquire more upload space. or something.

[And another edit to fix link. Sorry had the wrong post.]

[edit on 10/18/2007 by yeahright]

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Radner?

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Gilda Radner

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
he beat you too it jack.

yup, Gilda Radner.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Candy Slice my fav... LOL. What does Crakeur do?

Vic

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

He is often found pondering the existence of his two spheres

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Would they be empty or full?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The spears are a new interface ,thats what it looks like form them bumped up pictures u can just make out "UFO" shape and Pyramid

and Crakur said he picked 2 im guessing either 2 of the disigns or 2 of his fravourite topics

but it does look like an interface maybe were getting a widgt? along with the revoultion of course

thats my idea of the of the day,get cracking on tht code

V-va la Spam?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That would qualify as

Too Much Information

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In the spirit of November 5th, REVOLUTION! Off topic perhaps, perhaps not if you listen to the lyrics.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

There are MANY things in that post that I could have been specifically applauding, don't limit yourself to what you "assume" they/it were/was.

Springer...

JSR

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
it never occured to me to post this, but, i did get some applause for the following post.

(hope i did that right)
i was so excited to get applause, i ran off to dogpile to search for more clues.

sorry

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
somthing that came i across

""Google Inc. will begin showing YouTube videos on thousands of other websites, hoping to profit from ads attached to the clips.

The expansion, scheduled to be announced Tuesday, represents the internet search leader's farthest-reaching attempt yet to cash in on its $1.76 billion US acquisition of YouTube since the deal closed 11 months ago.""

www.cbc.ca...

it could be more cheese or it could be gold

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry guys but has anyone noticed not only ATS buttons are different, but the Youtube vids are different looking as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I bet that missing button at the top of the page may have something to do with all of this as well... An "upload video" button maybe?

edit: I also recieved an applause for this post...

[edit on 10/18/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I posit that Springer should be taken literally in his comments. He would not have said so otherwise I suspect.

I'm really, really enjoying this interaction between members. It's practically assembling itself. Too bad there weren't some specialized research tools to allow for the free flow of data as folks come and go and that best current data was available to whomever is currently "working the problem"... Nah, couldn't be.

Two spheres are Crakeur's responsibilty. Oscar-Kilo. Easter-eggs.

Cheers,

Vic

EDIT: To add a longish time ago I saw some stuff on interfaces at a trade show in Vegas... it was called "Cyclone". 3D spherical "explorer" with little soccer-ball panel graphic "touch pads" to open the directory with a click. I thought I'd mention that but it wouldn't seem to fit "web specs".

[edit on 18-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

You could be correct there Aces....

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

It would be a good way for members to recieve the credit they deserve, should they choose to make a video, or possible an ATSNN report with video. They could be archived and eventually evolve into ats tv or something to that effect.

edit: Then again I could just be getting way ahead of myself.

[edit on 10/18/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

At this point I believe anything could be in that bag of tricks.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tim Berners-Lee eh? W3C, huh? Gutenberg press, Admiral Hopper... I don't know about Nov 5th but there is some code coming down the pipe that is rather exciting... language bindings for DOM specifications that operates within ECMAScript and Java. Hmmm, but no.

Weaving the web. Imagineering. Is there a member particularly well-versed in TB-L? Does anything seem significant? Revolution would not be used as a theme without good reason. A revolution of purpose? No, the purpose was altruistic. Must be a revolution in methodology. The "way" things can be done seems likely. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Vic

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join