It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danman
All I got to say is watch your selfs! I hope this is a game but if it ends up being some thing that got dug up with in the "channels" it may not be good.. Remember the 5th.
[edit on 16-10-2007 by Danman]

Hi Danman,

here's something that Crakeur said a few days back:

posted on 2-10-2007 @ 11:18 AM

This isn't a game. It's a Revolution.

Let me repeat that. This is not a game. This is a Revolution.

And thanks for the timely reminder that we need to Remember the 5th...
Too right....and the clock's ticking...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well guys...you have fun and keep at it. I'm outta here.i don't like where this is leading.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
there are 8 circles around one circle. eight planets around the sun. any ideas.
is there a solar eclipse or something at that time, maybe ATS practice somekind of ritual on that day.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
there are 8 circles around one circle. eight planets around the sun. any ideas.
is there a solar eclipse or something at that time, maybe ATS practice somekind of ritual on that day.

Interesting idea you give at the end there...I'm just trying to picture the Three Amigos somewhere in SoHo, NYC on the evening of Nov 5th, performing some kind of ritual...
The only one I can think of is the Ritual of Bending the Elbow...
(Commonly known as "having a few drinks".)

Seriously though -- because you have made suggestions that need to be considered -- I did a check on Sea and Sky's Astronomy Resources page (which you can access [here]) and there are no astronomical events of any note around that time.

Even so, I think that any possible symbolic connections need to be explored. ...Basically, every angle needs to be explored and discussed...

I do see the link in your concept: the planets basically orbit the sun...and they also have some (limited) degree of interaction with each other...The "diagram" image SO has given us suggests levels of interaction and also (I think) inter-dependence. While our sun would probably manage quite nicely without these little planets that hurtle around it, the diagram we've been given implies that the larger central "sphere" would not be of any significance without the mutual exchanges with the other spheres around it. So, it's similar in some ways but not in others. Good idea, though, and worth mentioning!

To explain what I mean, yesterday Springer gave me "applause" for contributions to this thread. Though I didn't know about it at once, the U2U informing me of this was sent a couple of minutes before my post on page 42, so it had to refer to posts before that one. I kind of suspect it was support (if you will) for something I said about (a) exploring the concepts of symbolism in the posted images for clues and (b) the possible use of an anagram "below" the anagram... That doesn't have to mean that a "scrambled" binary code is the answer, but it could be a thought in the right direction.

Well being a relative newbie I was rapt for the support, but then when Springer gave me another "applause" only 3 hours later it gave me a bit of a jolt -- but hey I'll take it! Anyway, it's pretty well certain the second "bouquet" relates to something I wrote on p. 42...

I've waited a day to say anything about this because...well okay, to be honest it's because I am a newbie and I don't want to look like a big-head...But if Springer is quietly giving support to something I wrote then I feel I have to pass this on, in the hope it will help us to solve the mystery message.

It can be done... I'm pretty sure of that. But we really need more people in on this. New minds, new perspectives and all that... Looking back through the thread, we have had only a very, very small percentage of ATS's membership post here...I guess it would be around 40 to 50 different people. I mean, we have some amazing talent among the membership so there must be way to make use of it. This is just a little message that needs deciphering, after all... (And yes I've also grown a few more grey hairs in the past days over this...)

I am wondering if it would be worth contacting some other members via a "communication tree" method and asking them to get in on this. Is this doable??

Okay, there's almost no way I can get to the USA at short notice and I'm sure there are many of you in the same situation. But someone here can make it if we can complete the task...whoever gets the answer can nominate any other ATS member. And while the "enigma" itself is not the real purpose of all this, it would be great to get a positive result.

Edited to fix some glitches.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
maybe just maybe, they are planning something as big SETI@home. kinda far-fetched but what else am i supposed to think of. i think it involves something technological similar to peer-to-peer (P2P). SETI@home is an example of a joint effort. Another would involve the cellphone. i heard facebook is gonna do something with bluetooth and change social networking in the future by the use of cellphone/bluetooth.
the diagram is an enigma and i cant decide on what ground is it made for. it explains conformity, merging, unity, a collective, data sharing. Did nyone think of the colors. they are kind of peculiar. two shades of green face opposite polar sides. there maybe a pattern here. do colors symbolize anything. like 7 deadly sins have their own colors.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
evolution digital global fifth NYC revolution dynamite essence conscience content imagine ATS

So far these are the words I have for the anagram. Some of them, such as dynamite and imagine can't work together in the puzzle. Just not enough letters. Also, ATS and NYC can't both be there as there is only one three letter word.

I have taken a few days off from this to try and kickstart my brain. I am going to start again tonight and see if I can make sense of the words I have and try to make them fit into the anagram that SO gave us. I'll post anything new that I come up with as it presents itself.

Come on guys and gals, we can do this.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Bonus round... 50,000 ATS points to the first member to figure out the actual location of the event... from this...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Could it be the 60 Thompson Hotel in SoHo?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hotel Gansevoort

Is this the lucky venue?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Hotel Gansevoort

The epicenter of the revolution indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Nice Digs!!!

Good place for a Revolution methinks!

My best to you all for a wonderful and explosive time!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here is something else that is going on in New York on that day. Looks like the social secuirty office is going to do some tests.

www.socialsecurity.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Mind explaining how you deciphered that? I'm completely lost. Besides, perhaps this has some bearing on the others that SO has posted.. Just a thought.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Here is an ATS Mix show of an Interview with Skeptic Overlord.below is quote taken from SimonGray's latest post in this thread.

While you raised the point about money, don't forget such publicity we create hits our collaborative wallet which *hint*hint* could be a factor

I,cant crack the code but if you listen to this show you may get some idea of whats going on.

I think i got the applauses for mentioning this show before.

unless i put two and 2 together and got cheese?

hope it helps

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

If you go to your u2u you got for the applause and click on the link in it, it tells you exactly which post you got it for.

I only mention it because it may help. If it was for the show you mentioned, I'll go back and listen to it again to try and pick up any more clues.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I saw hotel in the letters so I figured the rest was the name.

I did the anagram decoder, no help

So I googled SoHo New York City Hotels

It was on a list of hotels in the area

I just wish the bubble image and encrypted phrase were that simple.

It probably is simple but we are trying to hard

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Wow!

Let me check, I got an applause or two, one was just recognizing the top link went live so that is nothing but I didn't know what the other one was for so I will check and post back what I find.

Applause one - live link (nothing)

Two - during the first vid clip, posted Evolution of Communication

Three - Identified Crakeur as the Donkey

Boy, what a help I've been

[edit on 2007/10/18 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey guys..I got an applause for this.
"I believe we are being the donkeys...Lots of carrots dangled in front of us..."
Yeah, I know I said I was out...Still working on it.Can't get it out of my head.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I saw hotel in the letters so I figured the rest was the name.

I did the anagram decoder, no help

So I googled SoHo New York City Hotels

It was on a list of hotels in the area

I just wish the bubble image and encrypted phrase were that simple.

It probably is simple but we are trying to hard

Congrats to you on picking up the 50,000 points!!

One problem with the world being round is that when SO (Bill) posted that nice little anagram it was something like 3 a.m. here in central Europe and so rather understandably I just didn't happen to be on line... However, seeing as it was likely a hotel (and a very good one), and we knew already it was in Soho, NYC, I did the same as you. Hotel +NYC+Soho. Look for a name with those remaining letters in it. The answer is on the first Google page I got. Took all of two minutes to work out... Two minutes...for 50k points!!

And no kidding, I would have got that answer even without knowing yours, because of the info in the thread. But that's life, I guess. Sometimes you've just got to be in the right place at the right time. I'm honestly glad you got it and received the reward.

I still want us to crack that darned message. Even more so now.

Edited (by JustMike, after thinking things over) to remove some self-centred bitching that was just too much and didn't help progress the thread. My apologies to anyone who might have been upset by what I wrote. Sometimes I open my big mouth too much.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Awww, I feel bad now, yes I was at the right place, right time and it wasn't a difficult one to solve.

If SO is game,

I would gladly share the 50K with all who are in here trying to solve the puzzles.

If it is possible just divide them up and spread the wealth

This is all about the crowd is it not?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join